Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) (47930 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Throw Back Video Of Mercy At Bbnaija Audition Before She Was Chosen / Bbnaija: Throw Back Video Of First BBN Housemate 'Ebuka' Evicted From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Lovelies1: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Yg
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by LavishINC: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Okay
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:
We are a huge influence on other black africans, you only need to travel to appreciate this fact

Hahaha very useless post, huge influence? What do we influence? Tell me.

Almost every country don't want Nigerians, what do exactly do you influence?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:
We are a huge influence on other black africans, you only need to travel to appreciate this fact

I don't understand what you mean by Nigeria being influential, but every anglophone African country speaks pidgin English

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nanavati(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING if d are Marlians
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Onozboy(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2020
This people sabi copy sha
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by iamJ(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2020
She left without slapping the girl, which kind mumu person be this, slap her before you leave.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Word of advise bro

Sometimes just shut up , keep silent and move along

You must'nt talk Everytime.

Honestly if this is the response to other people's comments this early morning you have deeply rooted issue and need psychological help

Next time learn to read comments like civilised human and move on to make yours without the childish need to attack other people's opinions

Try and check out how Americans comment on Quora and behave better

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by emotions1: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Erica came visiting and the spirit of fighting followed her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2020
They have started again.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Lol, the commentator quoting her words 'slap am back' (@ 1:25) was epic. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Honestly if this is the response to other people's comments this early morning you have deeply rooted issue and need psychological help

Next time learn to read comments like civilised human and move on to make yours without the childish need to attack other people's opinions

Try and check out how Americans comment on Quora and behave better

[/s]

Fem there !

Bros you are too old to be a talkative

You are a notorious talkative on this forum

I don't know if you have a regular job but guy you have time and it only makes us wonder what you do.

Bro a man should not talk so much as you do.. you are always talking and talking and talking as if you were once a mute and finally can speak

Bro learn to shut up

Women will have a hard time staying with you at this rate

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by wildikeman(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
vickydankal:
It is true that we bad mouth ourselves in this country, but compared to other African countries we are not doing badly in some things

Comparing their house to our own house is like we are a first world country
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2020
macho44:
Dia blood dey hot, if care is not taken, dem fit IMPEACH Biggie for his house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs

Are u the owner of the video?

Do u code?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by rowland545(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2020
This one better pass Cameroon own...

Nah big Bleep up if e no slap am back...I'm in total support of the slap..

Meanwhile... I can perceive the stink of one dead meat guy is he back from d land of the dead...or nah now dem pay dem der zombie money...which ever way...our Darling zombie hope u r not fine

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Kyase(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2020
vickydankal:
It is true that we bad mouth ourselves in this country, but compared to other African countries we are not doing badly in some things
We set our standard so high, even higher that what Americans set for themselves...
The reason why we hardly see good things in ourselves

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by akinloye19995: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
una own na fight; no be s*x...
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by techmo(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Fem there !

Bros you are too old to be a talkative

You are a notorious talkative on this forum

I don't know if you have s regular job but guy you have time and it only makes us wonder what you do.

Bro a man should not talk so much as you do.. you are always talking and talking and talking as if you were once a mute and finally can speak

Bro learn to shut up

Women will have a hard time staying with you at this rate

I really see you for who you are now

A bitter person looking for who to join issues with and exchange negativity

I if you don't like to see my comments then look elsewhere that what someone with proper home training would do

That your parents raised you in a toxic kind of way that Men shouldn't speak is your own life problem. I'll speak as I deem fit and you can lament all you want

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by NOwazobia: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2020
It is all called civilization. Let's enjoy it like that.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by freeborn02: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2020
vickydankal:

We have no excuse. We are far ahead of them in everything and we should be comparing ourselves to better countries and not the backward ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by bigfrancis21: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2020
techmo:

True. I was watching a Kenyan TV interview show interviewing a Kenyan man and when he was asked a question, he said ‘ahh mba nu’ (like a proper Nigerian man). Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2020
agadez007:
I can feel the pain in her voice,Biggy salone should have at least let her slap her own back before chasing her out of his house

I agree. She might not have eventually slap am back. He should have waited until she slapped am back, then send her out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
techmo:

I really see you for who you are now

A bitter person looking for who to join issues with and exchange negativity

I if you don't like to see my comments then look elsewhere that what someone with proper home training would do

That your parents raised you in a toxic kind of way that Men shouldn't speak is your own life problem. I'll speak as I deem fit and you can lament all you want

[/s]

Oh my man nooooooo

Kai I expected you to man up , learn a lesson and change
But it seems you are set in your decision to go through life a rambunctious individual?

It's sad bro. If you were one of these 12 year olds here I won't have bothered . But you are a grown man!! All the world over it's frowned upon when a man your age is a talkative!!

I gave you friendly advise but it seems your ego is just deluding you...
Bro you are a chronic talkative and anyone who spends a few weeks here notices you and that helinues guy. Don't be offended just being legit with you

Women will be easily irritated with you bro

It's unbecoming for a man to talk too much

Go to romance section and see the bad examples they use you guys for

For what women don't want in a man

Grow up
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by hinere(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2020
So the girl was evicted after chopping slap without her own "Slap am back?"...

...it's okay (in Dame Patience Jonathan's voice)

BB Sierra Leone...u like partial grin
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by NOwazobia: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
To even imagine that these ones will later turn to become some persons celebrities calls for celebration.
Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
iamJ:
She left without slapping the girl, which kind mumu person be this, slap her before you leave.
I swear if I were the one I will slap nonsense out of the girl's face before I leave

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96807057:
These housemates are marlians

How to you define or describe who is a MALIAN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.