Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,701 members, 7,844,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Some Guys Find It Hard To Leave a bad Relationship!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Find It Hard To Leave a bad Relationship!! (258 Views)

Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Find It Hard To Leave a bad Relationship!! by czarr(m): 4:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Most men who stay in a bad relationship do so because of what they have invested in the girl in terms of TIME and MONEY. The more you invest your time and money on a girl the harder it is for you to walk away from her because men don't like to loose their investment.

"SUNK COST FALLACY"

Individuals commit the sunk cost fallacy when they continue a behavior or endeavor as a result of previously invested resources (time, money or effort) (Arkes & Blumer, 1985).

If you limit your time with a girl to once a week or even twice a month, and you spend little to nothing on her, letting her go for bad behaviour would be easy.

yes or yes?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Find It Hard To Leave a bad Relationship!! by Nanaborga(m): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Real matterz,

Na two way thing , a guy’s trophy is his money , while a ladies trophy is her kpekus , when a guy don dagga shege commot for barney head ,that barney go see am as her loss if the guy wan leave her too, na so it still be if na the barney don chop the guy money in excess and she wan waka commot for the relationship, my advice to fellow niggars na to keep the spending on a minimal, nor spend Wetin you nor fit dash . I’ve spent millions on ladies but na wetin I fit actually dash out , so I nor really count am as loss when the relationship pack out , I dey invest money as I dey enjoy body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Find It Hard To Leave a bad Relationship!! by planetx13: 6:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Jails Man For Defrauding Ladies Of $166,000 In Fake Romance-Sahara Reporte / Machiavelli's FP Re: "See What My Girlfriend Is Doing And I'm Worried" / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.