Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (34198 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Inner streets of ndegoro

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Inner streets of Ndegoro township ABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ancient town of Ndegoro

Some places here still have open drainage shaa

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Chef2000: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Random pics from AbaNgwa

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Chef2000: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
AbaNgwa is getting better under Okezie Ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Chef2000: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Aba is getting seriouse attention now from State Govt.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Chef2000: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Random pics from AbaNgwa

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Chef2000: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
New business and industries are springing up everyday in AbaNgwa

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Chef2000: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
More pics from AbaNgwa

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chef2000:
Aba is getting seriouse attention now from State Govt.

Wow thanks bro
I love this your pictures
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Aba should invest in motorised street-sweepers! Also the verges of these newly constructed roads should be greened up with grass where possible, instead of leaving them bare and muddy/dusty! Where there’s space available, trees should be planted!

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Construction of a new mall

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Aba should invest in motorised street-sweepers! Also the verges of these newly constructed roads should be greened up with grass where possible, instead of leaving them bare and muddy/dusty! Where there’s space available, trees should be planted!

You are right bro
It's as if the Abia governor
Is gradually waking up

Kudos to them
If he could be able to finish
The Ngwa road, ohanku road,pH road,ik roadand obiohia road
Then just know that, he has done it all
Cos these are the essential roads that links different towns together
For example obiohia road that start from ngwa land and enters (obiohia town) ukwaland is one of the longest streets in Nigeria, the street numbering is more than 1000

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Inner Streets of Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
The new upcoming mall
Under construction

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2021
A drive round parts of Aba.

I daresay, i was pleasantly surprised that Aba has improved in ambience, serenity and cleanliness these past few years, relative to how it used to look! Most of the inner roads are good and smooth, with a number of them marked as well. There were brief spells of greenery here and there...esp' in the GRA.

It's by no means the finished product as i saw quite a lot that still need to be done and quite a few roads unswept and failing, but it's good to know its development is on an upward trajectory.

Kudos to Ikpeazu for this, though he shouldn't relent in trying to make Aba one of the most beautiful and environmentally friendly cities in Nigeria.

Clip courtesy Eboh Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8dtj5GzQxHnSS-dc9VQjxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpmJ5lLW5bM

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by horsepower102: 12:51am On Mar 17, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
A drive round parts of Aba.

I daresay, i was pleasantly surprised that Aba has improved in ambience, serenity and cleanliness these past few years, relative to how it used to look! Most of the inner roads are good and smooth, with a number of them marked as well. There were brief spells of greenery here and there...esp' in the GRA.

It's by no means the finished product as i saw quite a lot that still need to be done and quite a few roads unswept and failing, but it's good to know its development is on an upward trajectory.

Kudos to Ikpeazu for this, though he shouldn't relent in trying to make Aba one of the most beautiful and environmentally friendly cities in Nigeria.

Clip courtesy Eboh Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8dtj5GzQxHnSS-dc9VQjxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpmJ5lLW5bM

When I was saying last year that Aba is finally getting attention, some people accused me of being paid by Ikpeazu. If only they could imagine how much I hated that man for dragging my beloved city backward.

Anyway Ikpeazu started changing too late. It will take a while for the average person to realize that Aba is significantly improving.

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
horsepower102:

When I was saying last year that Aba is finally getting attention, some people accused me of being paid by Ikpeazu. If only they could imagine how much I hated that man for dragging my beloved city backward.

Anyway Ikpeazu started changing too late. It will take a while for the average person to realize that Aba is significantly improving.

I clicked on the clip more in hope than expectation, but was pleasantly surprised at how Ikpeazu had (in his second term) dragged the city out from the cesspool of filth, despair and underdevelopment to which it had been consigned by the two visionless Orjis’!

From the little i could see, Aba is even better looking than the state capital Umuahia....and many other state capitals in the country for that matter!

The state gov’t shouldn’t relent in cleaning and greening up the environment! They should have a massive tree planting and maintenance campaign, as well as sweep the streets and clear the gutters on a regular basis!

4 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
I would like to visit Abia
another time
and many more
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by DaniDani(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Many people are still holding unto pass negative images of aba. They don't know that Aba is wearing a new look. Ikpeazu is doing very well in this second tenure as a surprise for us. Added with the fg construction of Umuahia-Aba-Ph Rd, if anyone who haven't been in Aba in the pass 3years should come to Aba, he/she won't believe the level of transformation aba has experienced.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Latest pictures of Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Folashankies: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hy, thank you for such an insightful thread.
I was posted to Abia and will like to serve in Aba due to.the opportunities there

Please what areas am i supposed to be looking into. I will like if i can get anyone to put me through, in terms of closest and safe areas to rent an apartment, opportunities to look out for and the likes, thank you
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by glacswhite: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Folashankies:
Hy, thank you for such an insightful thread.
I was posted to Abia and will like to serve in Aba due to.the opportunities there

Please what areas am i supposed to be looking into. I will like if i can get anyone to put me through, in terms of closest and safe areas to rent an apartment, opportunities to look out for and the likes, thank you

All areas in Aba Main town are Good ...Aba-north Osisioma axis that has boundary with AbaNorth ...Obingwa agwa axis that has Boundary with Aba North and Aba South Axis that has Boundary with Abanorth

u can say Abia Poly Axis ..
Students of Abia Poly are on top of Enjoyment.. everything they need is available for them
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by dododawa1: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeria is blessed but bad leaders changes the direction.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Folashankies: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
glacswhite:

Thank you so much, please can i have your contact so i can make further enquiries. Thank you

All areas in Aba Main town are Good ...Aba-north Osisioma axis that has boundary with AbaNorth ...Obingwa agwa axis that has Boundary with Aba North and Aba South Axis that has Boundary with Abanorth

u can say Abia Poly Axis ..
Students of Abia Poly are on top of Enjoyment.. everything they need is available for them

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by glacswhite: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=Folashankies post=100117396][/quote]

am currently in Lagos since 6months now ...but will visit Aba for Easter ..but try n open your eyes in Aba ooh ..lol chat me on Telegram @princedonglee
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Pictures of Abayi ABA

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Pictures of Umungasi Aba

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
More pics of Aba

ABA pictures

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
More pictures of ABA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.