Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (34374 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigercity:

Hmmm
How many times did I posted pictures of the so called church, bet it can't be more than 3
Becos I have been busy posting different parts of Ndegoro (not really ogbor Hill as you claim).
Since you believe am being paid
That shows am doing a good work
So keep believing it,so long as it gives you orgasm
In btw, I have previously posted osisioma landscape road pictures, near the popular uncompleted flyover intersection btw Ekeapara road, ABA-owerri and enugu-ph road, go through the thread and you will see it

But for your ignorance sake lemme repost it again below
(Hope you can see the flyover from there)

You are strongly paid for all thses pictures.
I don't need to be told.
I will leave you to your conscience.
Go and take a present picture under the flyover.
Not taking pictures close to the military base at ngwa high school.
If you cant post any of the pictures I demanded please do not reply me again.
A town that generates great revenue to the state and gets poor and substandard roads from their government.
Hold-up every where.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

I don't need to be told.
A town that generates great revenue to the state and gets poor and substandard roads from their government.
Hold-up every where.

So
I should go and take pictures under a bridge that's at construction stage
Since your aren't satisfied with the side view , front view and plan view ( including Ariel view I posted) ... Interesting
You said am being paid...lolz
Believe what ever you like oh!
(ABIA state useless government, that can't even pay State workers and his Abia kinsmen.. hiss)
Anyway
Are you in Aba
(I will be in pH till this Christmas Eve is over so I will be frequently visiting Abia for many business stuff am currently running) so if you are currently in Aba, can we met this weekend
So u can take me to the glass force road in umuchichi you previously mentioned
I will like to explore

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

I don't need to be told.

Hold-up every where.

Since am posting good honest pictures of Aba
Am being paid
But if I drive down to ngwa road, Ariaria, obiohia and ohanku and start posting bad pictures of Aba
Then am doing charity work (the Lord's heavenly work) right?
Una too funny

Talking of hold up
Tell me
The Nigerian city or west African city that doesn't suffer from gridlock
And Aba being one of the busiest cities with bad federal roads
Not to experience hold up
(In this Africa, oga you are funny)
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by sage(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigercity:

Since am posting good honest pictures of Aba
Am being paid
But if I drive down to ngwa road, Ariaria, obiohia and ohanku and start posting bad pictures of Aba
Then am doing charity work (the Lord's heavenly work) right?
Una too funny

Talking of hold up
Tell me
The Nigerian city or west African city that doesn't suffer from gridlock
And Aba being one of the busiest cities with bad federal roads
Not to experience hold up
(In this Africa, oga you are funny)

You are being paid to post pictures of the Mormon church and those other pictures here. Outside of the mormon church built by Americans with its beautiful manicured lawns (this is how roads and sidewalks look in normal saner climates. Everywhere in Aba should look like that if the people ruling Abia didnt behave like animals), most of what you are posting is the best snapshots of an eyesore. Imagine you blaming lack of roads in Aba on "federal roads" This is straight out of the line of the criminal and heartless state govt propagandists being paid by state funds.

Aba has less roads now than it did 20, 30 or 40 years ago despite the population being many many times more. This is a failure of state governance. 20, 30 40 years ago Port Harcourt road was a road you can use to connect to the express and your trip to Port Harcourt very short. Today its unpassable and so are the Uratta roads. Ohanku same story. Obohia same. Many parts of Ngwa road are eye sores. These are among the major and long roads in Aba historically

No long new roads have been created by this govt. Even the "long" roads in Aba are 3 to 7 miles total. Why cant the govt simply fix it rather than paying propagandists? What type of wickedness is this?
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by sage(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

I don't need to be told.
Hold-up every where.

100% being paid.

It pains me so much the extent the previous and current govt goes through to promote propaganda to deceive people. Who are they fooling?

Port Harcourt road is one of the longest at slightly less than or about 4 miles from Asa Road to Express junction. Something that should take 2 to 3 months for a serious government to fix and convert into a multi lane boulevard.

Aba people are industrious and creative. The place in Nigeria that would most benefit from getting a road network more than anyother place.

But the govt prefers propaganda and paying people to fool people than to spend a few weeks repairing 2kilometer and 3 kilometer roads.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by OruExpress: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
There is an abundance of waterways as well, I don't know why we haven't considered using them. If done right you can move faster than by road
More cargo, more people, more speed. If the federal gov wants to be strange about roads, that's them
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
sage:

You are being paid to post pictures of the Mormon church and those other pictures here. Outside of the mormon church built by Americans with its beautiful manicured lawns (this is how roads and sidewalks look in normal saner climates. Everywhere in Aba should look like that if the people ruling Abia didnt behave like animals), most of what you are posting is the best snapshots of an eyesore. Imagine you blaming lack of roads in Aba on "federal roads" This is straight out of the line of the criminal and heartless state govt propagandists being paid by state funds.

Aba has less roads now than it did 20, 30 or 40 years ago despite the population being many many times more. This is a failure of state governance. 20, 30 40 years ago Port Harcourt road was a road you can use to connect to the express and your trip to Port Harcourt very short. Today its unpassable and so are the Uratta roads. Ohanku same story. Obohia same. Many parts of Ngwa road are eye sores. These are among the major and long roads in Aba historically

No long new roads have been created by this govt. Even the "long" roads in Aba are 3 to 7 miles total. Why cant the govt simply fix it rather than paying propagandists? What type of wickedness is this?

I thought I am the only one seeing this paid advert/pictures.
If he is not paid, he is trying to gain attention.
All roads that leads to the markets in Aba are all shameful.
Cemetery market.
Ngwa road market.
Ohabiam market.
Ala-oji motor spare part market.
Ariaria international market.
And all the rest of them.
Not to talk of the kidnap cases.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigercity:

(I will be in pH till this Christmas Eve is over so I will be frequently visiting Abia for many business stuff am currently running) so if you are currently in Aba, can we met this weekend
So u can take me to the glass force road in umuchichi you previously mentioned
I will like to explore

I cant help an attention seeker like you locate glass force.
Go to port-Harcourt and see how the governor there is fighting on how to ease traffic in phalga and obio-akpor lga.
Made a promise of three flyovers last years with eighteen months duration and have completed two before the eighteen months and remaining one. Then promised to sum it up to ten flyovers in total. All to ease traffic in the two lga's.
Where your boss is constructing same flyover for three years. Just drainage along ABA-owerri road is causing traffic every day. From Abia poly to Immaculate.
Rivers governor is constructing three new flyovers at Aba road and expanding two at the moment. Same Aba road that leads to Osisioma.
Phc is an oil rich city. We all know that. What about constructing one in your state.
Your journalism is a failed one.
Any journalist that cant expose the wrongs of a government is an ass licker.
You stated with the wrong state.
Try another state.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

I thought I am the only one seeing this paid advert/pictures.
If he is not paid, he is trying to gain attention.
All roads that leads to the markets in Aba are all shameful.
Cemetery market.
Ngwa road market.
Ohabiam market.
Ala-oji motor spare part market.
Ariaria international market.
And all the rest of them.
Not to talk of the kidnap cases.

Hey am done
Replying you or taking you serious
You always like shifting the goal post
All this rubbish you are typing above shows you haven't even been to ABA,
Your are just one frustrated painful soul crying out his eyes seeing Aba glowing without little intervention from both federal or state government.
An if there are no kidnapping case ongoing in Aba as you claim, may you or your family members be kidnapped anytime you set your foot in ABIA
Amen!!!
Now run along with your ignorance
Cos you Know nothing about ABA
Choose another thread that favors you, not this one
You guys having been showing the particular bad side of a city since God knows when, now am trying to bring up the good side and you are all being bitter
This your last write up shows
You don't know really know ABA like you claim!

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by superlightning: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigercity:

Hey am done
Replying you or taking you serious
You always like shifting the goal post
All this rubbish you are typing above shows you haven't even been to ABA,
Your are just one frustrated painful soul crying out his eyes seeing Aba glowing without little intervention from both federal or state government.
An if there are no kidnapping case ongoing in Aba as you claim, may you or your family members be kidnapped anytime you set your foot in ABIA
Amen!!!
Now run along with your ignorance
Cos you Know nothing about ABA
Choose another thread that favors you, not this one
You guys having been showing the particular bad side of a city since God knows when, now am trying to bring up the good side and you are all being bitter

my brother ignore them.

They believe everything about Aba infrastructure MUST be negative. Ndi iberibe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:54am On Dec 16, 2020
sage:

100% being paid.

It pains me so much the extent the previous and current govt goes through to promote propaganda to deceive people. Who are they fooling?

Port Harcourt road is one of the longest at slightly less than or about 4 miles from Asa Road to Express junction. Something that should take 2 to 3 months for a serious government to fix and convert into a multi lane boulevard.

Aba people are industrious and creative. The place in Nigeria that would most benefit from getting a road network more than anyother place.

But the govt prefers propaganda and paying people to fool people than to spend a few weeks repairing 2kilometer and 3 kilometer roads.
I thought you have been previously schooled
To avoid this thread as it pains you (just like you stated above) to see that ABIA is still progressing even without help from both government.
Are you even educated enough to know the meaning of propaganda,
If am spreading propaganda why not post pictures of exact locations I posted to back up your claim.
I just checked out your profile, and I discovered that you're anti-Abia, and you also possess an igbophobic DNA in you, all in disguise.
Your spend most of your jobless time here, masturbating on ABA and Abia issues (which shows how insecured you are concerning Abia and is potentials), you view Abia and reply ABIA thread more than Abia people, like w.t.f go get yourself a life as Abia is not the reason of your frustrations, joblessness and bitterness.
Stop derailing my thread with your ignorance hatred as ABIA is even progressing more than you
Kindly open your own thread (an keep posting The negative sides of Abia,as you guys always do and I promise you won't see me there)
Now am posting the good pictures hidden from the internet, stay clear off it or you can go and hang your insecured life.
Period!!!

(Nigga even said port Harcourt road is one of the longest road in Aba!! ..lolz ..
Chia odinary tour in Aba would tell you how false your claims are,
Its only one of the longest touching ndegoro town)
You even keep making reference to photo of a church I posted in the early pages of this thread S.M.H as if it is the only picture you saw there
But your insecurity wouldn't take your eyes off it.
I bet if you are given a bomb you will destroy it..

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 2:03am On Dec 16, 2020
superlightning:

my brother ignore them.

They believe everything about Aba infrastructure MUST be negative. Ndi iberibe

I swear bro
The can be annoying

If I have ever posted any fake picture in this thread the should kindly point out the picture, or better still post pictures of exact locations I posted and stop running around
Shouting Ngwa road this, ohanku that

Most of them are just claminng Aba without even be to the city for once.
Especially that sage and Stanleyallen17 of a guy

Check his profile
He often sounds like someone from Rivers
But I doubt that cos
His igbophobic attitude is second to none
The keep showing the bad side of Aba without balancing it with the good side,
If Hollywood was doing same about America, I bet my balls no one will ever love or respect U.S.A

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by OruExpress: 2:24am On Dec 16, 2020
This weird culture of pretending Abia/Aba is particularly bad is really something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 2:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

Go to port-Harcourt and see how the governor there is fighting on how to ease traffic in phalga and obio-akpor lga.

Rivers governor is constructing three new flyovers at Aba road and expanding two at the moment. Same Aba road that leads to Osisioma.
Phc is an oil rich city. We all know that. What about constructing one in your state.

See how insecured you can be!
What brought about River state and Port Harcourt city to this..
Comparing a state and geo-political zone capital to ABA that's has never been a capital of anything under Nigeria..
Hmmm. Are you even kidding me
The same Rivers State resident that floods ABA market every now and then, just to buy goods as production is relatively low in pH, (almost every thing comes from ABA) including the goods being cleared in Rivers port will still be bought by Rivers resident only when the go to Aba..
I never created this thread for comparison, so don't try to derail it with your nonsense dick measurement..
Comparing pH (state capital) to ABA
Forgetting that oyibo is worse,
Now show us pictures of oyibo (the headquarters of bad roads and infrastructure) foolish fool!!
And in BTW port Harcourt has already been an oil city before the Creation of Rivers State
So if you think Abia needs to create an oil city,
Rivers should first create one, as oyibo, etche, and co are just nothing to write home about
In terms of good roads.
And to even think,you are the one talking about security (kidnapping in Aba) is laughable when insecurity ranging from cultism, kidnapping and militant activities is high in Rivers.
So carry your insecured, painful life and wait till when am posting about Rivers
For now forget Abia, the state is progressing more than you

U even think am from Abia

So because I created this thread, automatically am now Abia..lolz
If I even start talking about my own state here, you will even be ashamed of your so called Rivers
Anyway that's story for another day
For now keep believing anything that feeds your fantasies

And get the Bleep out of this thread!

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

Azikiwe/Asa will make a good picture.

That place is always overcrowded
So only a drone can do the magic
So you can do good by, buying one for me
Lolz
Cos that place is very crowded

(Assuming Abia government was wise, that particular Azikwe Asa main junction needs a flyover)
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigercity:

Amen!!!

I dont only stay here but I do business here. Demanding me to show you glass force is a cheap setup which I cant fall into.
Go and ask questions on kidnap cases at Immaculate junction opposite binez hotel, also ask same along seven-up bottling company road, also visit Obiohia road and ask questions on other areas.
You cant just jump into a town, pay a keke guy to be taking you around the town without taking asking intelligent questions.
I still insist you are an attention seeker.
Also you started with the wrong state.
This is a waisted effort.
Have a nice day.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigercity:

That place is always overcrowded
So only a drone can do the magic
So you can do good by, buying one for me
Lolz
Cos that place is very crowded

(Assuming Abia government was wise, that particular Azikwe Asa main junction needs a flyover)

This is the only truth in all your replies.
I must commend you on this.
I am not against you, but we are meant to expose what the bad government are doing not covering them with pictures taken with drones. This junction along killed night life in that area.
Go and ask of Emy cenima, close to that junction, it is not a warehouse for those people selling plastic, foot wares and mattress.
After Azikiwe is Jubilee road that is going down every day without making any effort to salvage it.

The town is going down by the day.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigercity:

Comparing a state and geo-political zone capital to ABA that's has never been a capital of anything under Nigeria..
The same Rivers State resident that floods ABA market every now and then, just to buy goods as production is relatively low in pH, (almost every thing comes from ABA) including the goods being cleared in Rivers port will still be bought by Rivers resident only when the go to Aba..
I never created this thread for comparison, so don't try to derail it with your nonsense dick measurement..
Now show us pictures of oyibo (the headquarters of bad roads and infrastructure) foolish fool!!
And in BTW port Harcourt has already been an oil city before the Creation of Rivers State
Rivers should first create one, as oyibo, etche, and co are just nothing to write home about
In terms of good roads.
And to even think,you are the one talking about security (kidnapping in Aba) is laughable when insecurity ranging from cultism, kidnapping and militant activities is high in Rivers.
So carry your insecured, painful life and wait till when am posting about Rivers

If I even start talking about my own state here, you will even be ashamed of your so called Rivers

Dont insult me please.
You brought phc into the discussion, then I tried explaining things that have been happening in two lga there. I did not include oyigbo.
Remember the Aba you at talking about is make up of Aba south and north with some other surrounding lga's.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by superlightning: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigercity:

In terms of good roads.

My brother, you ain't the only one who sees through the media propaganda of demarketing and demonizing Aba.

We know Aba is far from where it should be, but to throw the baby with the bath water is ridiculously stupid and low.

I'm from Ubakala, in Umuahia. I know Aba very well. Aba needs constant renewal, but MOST states (including south east) in west africa, are not as planned and industrialized as Aba.

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by superlightning: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

Dont insult me please.
You brought phc into the discussion, then I tried explaining things that have been happening in two lga there. I did not include oyigbo.
Remember the Aba you at talking about is make up of Aba south and north with some other surrounding lga's.

Any day anytime, I prefer Aba to your PH. The ingenuity and resilience of Aba outclasses your oil drunk PH.

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Someone previously said that there are no good roads entrance to Aba markets..
Lolz
Anyway after going to st Michaels computer village
Which I previously posted (no single bad roads there)
Today I decided to visit Ahia ohuru main market
The second biggest market in Aba
One of the biggest in Nigeria and the biggest in ndegoro city Aba
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Inside Ahia ohuru market Aba

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Still in Ahia ohuru

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
OruExpress:
This weird culture of pretending Abia/Aba is particularly bad is really something else

Asin eh!!
The thing weak me oh!

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2020
superlightning:

My brother, you ain't the only one who sees through the media propaganda of demarketing and demonizing Aba.

We know Aba is far from where it should be, but to throw the baby with the bath water is ridiculously stupid and low.

I'm from Ubakala, in Umuahia. I know Aba very well. Aba needs constant renewal, but MOST states (including south east) in west africa, are not as planned and industrialized as Aba.

Sure bro
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by OruExpress: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Ariaria independent power scheme is complete

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by OruExpress: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Aba Fashion Week

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pictures of St Michaels computer village Aba Abia state

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Still in St Michaels computer village Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by IGBOSON1: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
sage:

100% being paid.

Port Harcourt road is to Aba, what Aba road is to Port Harcourt! It’s a federal road isn’t it?

Since that is the major thoroughfare in Aba, i would have expected any serious Governor -esp’ one from Ngwa- to pull out all the stops to make that road the most beautiful in the entire south-east and south-south! The wicked federal gov’ts since 1999 have stubbornly refused to fix that road and treat it like they would any other major road in say Abuja or Kaduna! Had i been the Governor, i’d bring in JB for the job even if it means breaking the bank to get a good job done!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by sage(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Port Harcourt road is to Aba, what Aba road is to Port Harcourt! It’s a federal road isn’t it?

Since that is the major thoroughfare in Aba, i would have expected any serious Governor -esp’ one from Ngwa- to pull out all the stops to make that road the most beautiful in the entire south-east and south-south! The wicked federal gov’ts since 1999 have stubbornly refused to fix that road and treat it like they would any other major road in say Abuja or Kaduna! Had i been the Governor, i’d bring in JB for the job even if it means breaking the bank to get a good job done!

Ikpeazu has kicked off the repair of Port Harcourt road several times even inviting dignitaries and take pictures for propaganda. Work was supposed to be completed in 11 months. Contracts supposedly awarded and boom thats the end of it

https://www.nairaland.com/3781693/ikpeazu-flags-off-reconstruction-port-harcourt

How can humans be this wicked, heartless and thoughtless? Just invite Julius Berger and turn Port Harcourt road to a boulevard better than anything in Maitama. Its less than 4 miles and can be done in 3 months. This would cut the travel time between Port Harcourt and Aba massively for the business people in Aba who sell in PH.

After the road is completed have your propagandists post 1000 pictures of it online if you want. But do the basic duty of government first

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ama hausa Ndegoro ABA

Uratta, Ahia Good morning and co might have the largest hausa settlement in Aba (ranging in thousands) but the "Ama hausa Ndegoro" popular known as " Ama hausa" is the earliest settlement for the hausa and Fulani communities in ABA

So today I came across the area
Near ndegoro central mosque

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.