Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (34368 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by twutin1: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Can arrewa waste land compare to this?
Arrewa na bush and desert wit a boko haram driven economy.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by nazicartel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
XANDERO85:

Nigerian politicians are generally greedy, self-centred and useless, but the ones from Abia are in a class of their own. Only a few good ones like Abaribe stand out.
Abaribe isn't that good ooo... Leave those his rantings, but he's better than T.A Orji and O.U kalu

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by nazicartel(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

The most annoying thing remains the loudmouths who navigate to nairaland to spew crap about what they know nothing about the subject. The OML 11, which consisted entire Ogoni, Opu obu (Opobo), Ndi Ndoni (Andoni), Ikwerre land Obigbo and Owaza, produces the most onshore crude oil in Nigeria. Owaza in Ukwa West LGA produces more than three-quarters of total production of this area. Owaza oil fields started production of crude oil few years after Oloibiri. Today, Oloibiri is dead and dry. I guess the Nigeria\Biafra war remains the drawback. Ndigbo do not want to force their hands on crude oil production and its dividends because it could lead to another civil war. However such weak indulgence has left the Igbo land deprived of what is due to them. I say it is the high time Ndigbo demanded what is due to them and if another war comes out of such endeavor so be it.
and that's why I don't join them to talk about some rubbish, especially when there was issues in OY, I couldn't imagine how people that hasn't visited old Eastern zone will talk comfortably morethan people living there... Nairaland is filled with many bitter souls

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Charleys: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Condom is for protection, we are not like your people with almost every family with hiv patient....We are the biggest clan shows we are many... I don't need a hiv patient like you to educate me on when to make kids, you can sex without condom like most of your men we don't bloody care.

Protection against what exactly.
The Catholic Church does not accept condoms.

Wonder if you are a true Igbo son.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Charleys:

Protection against what exactly.
The Catholic Church does not accept condoms.

Wonder if you are a true Igbo son.

You are very stupid with a low IQ, only muslim terrorists thinks like you.

When did Ngwa people became Catholics, are you mad? I'm not a Christian I'm a traditionalist. From native doctor family a tradition our forefathers has been practicing right before your Jesus and Mohammed was born ...animal.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Charleys: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You are very stupid with a low IQ, only muslim terrorists thinks like you.

When did Ngwa people became Catholics, are you mad? I'm not a Christian I'm a traditionalist. From native doctor family a tradition our forefathers has been practicing right before your Jesus was born ...animal.

You lost in this discussion when you started cursing me. I will not reply you after this.

Enjoy your wife's barrenness. That's why everywhere you go in and the northerners keep selling man power because they know you have no power in bed, because if you do it would have showed with the numbers of kids you have.

Your children are your strength when you grow old.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by nazicartel(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

You now see why I said that they are useless. Even the oil in Rivers state is in Asa land i.e the clan those in Ukwa belong to and Egbema. Ikwerre has no tangible oil.
big oil Wells Rivers people makes mouth with, belongs to the ASA and Ndoki clans in Rivers ooo,, from Afam nta to Afam ukwu, up to okoloma, down to Egberu ooo...
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Charleys:

You lost in this discussion when you started cursing me. I will not reply you after this.

Enjoy your wife's barrenness. That's why everywhere you go in and the northerners keep selling man power because they know you have no power in bed, because if you do it would have showed with the numbers of kids you have.

Your children are your strength when you grow old.

Animals like you are used for rituals in Ngwaland, we don't give a shiit about dirty muslims here and fanatics christians, barren kill all the members of your low grade family.

Do we look the same as your good for nothing people.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by NgwalandAba(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Animals like you are used for rituals in Ngwaland, we don't give a shiit about dirty muslims here and fanatics christians, barren kill all the members of your low grade family.

Do we look the same as your good for nothing people.

Give it to the bastard without father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Driving pass
Road leading to
European quarters Aba near umugasi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Driving from umugasi town
To osisioma city Aba Abia state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Enyimba Foot ball club stadium
At nite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Maintown Aba Abia state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Indeed you are paid to write and upload pictures that does show the sufferings of Ava people.
Op most of the pictures posted are old.
Especially the pedestrian bridge.

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Stanleyallen17:
Indeed you are paid to write and upload pictures that does show the sufferings of Ava people.

Did I in anyway praised they state government of Abia
Am just showing casing Abia to the world and if
You have a problem deal with it
Now talking about old pictures
Post current pics of obikabia, osisioma, Ariel view of umuchichi going inside from Union Bank e.t.c and other pictures of exact places I posted.
Cos the Last time I checked
Most pictures I posted are 2020 pics (shortly b4 keke color was changed)
You can even see the new color in some pictures

Biko go away with your hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

People can shaa be funny
Kindly post pictures of all exact locations I posted
To back up your claim

Nd who is paying who?
Okezie that can't even pay civil servant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by sage(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigercity:
nazicartel
You might know better
But you can't talk about Aba without adding ukwa,
The current enyimba economic city being developed is in ukwa land.
Hope you are aware that obiohia, Ndoki and ohanku are in ukwa land
Google it bro

There is no Enyimba Economic City being developed. Just propaganda by Abia govt sponsored psychophants who think Abia people are helpless fools who dont know what is going on.

How can a government that cannot repair the less than 4 mile road called Port Harcourt road develop a so called economic city?

Aba has grown many folds but has less roads than it did 20 to 25 years ago. This is a grave tragedy and a travesty for Aba people and Igbo people. Despite the massive growth in population people are begging for just the roads that were available 30 years ago to be repaired. What kind of deliberate wickedness is this?

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

We are in for no comparison
Buh if I start posting pictures of slums in Nigeria
Cities here eh! especially port Harcourt
You will cry for our country
But that doesn't stop us from promoting Nigerian cities to the world
So stop being hateful
And appreciate
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
sage:

There is no Enyimba Economic City being developed. Just propaganda by Abia govt sponsored psychophants who think Abia people are helpless fools who dont know what is going on.

How can a government that cannot repair the less than 4 mile road called Port Harcourt road develop a so called economic city?

Aba has grown many folds but has less roads than it did 20 to 25 years ago. This is a grave tragedy and a travesty for Aba people and Igbo people. Despite the massive growth in population people are begging for just the roads that were available 30 years ago to be repaired. What kind of deliberate wickedness is this?

You might be right about the enyimba economic city
Although earlier this year, a Chinese company was accused for bullying it staff,
Hope you the know the location of the company?
Shell is also building a heavy magnitude gas plant in Abia
Hope you know the location?
All this and more companies are in the EEC
Truth is that Abia state hasn't or will not even construct anything there.
But the industrial layout there has received a lot of companies, building there industries there cos of it closeness of to pH and Aba, and because of the tax waivers and free trade zone announced by the federal and state government there
Last year. (Goggle about it)
Bro, I made a lot of research about Abia before writing this, I even visited there, no construction from the state government at all but a lot of companies are sittings there production plant there (at the enyimba economic city).
And you say Port Harcourt road is not up to
4 Miles... Lolz bro u really tried in cracking this joke
(Abia has a stupid government, but for pH road construction is ongoing there now (at a slow space) in fact am still in Abia, can we meet there 2morrow or next)

4 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by gwdcodec: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigercity:

Although earlier this year, a Chinese company was accused for bullying it staff,
But the industrial layout there has received a lot of companies, building there industries there cos of it closeness of to pH and Aba, and because of the tax waivers and free trade zone announced by the federal and state government there
Bro, I made a lot of research about Abia before writing this, I even visited there, no construction from the state government at all but a lot of companies are sittings there production plant there (at the enyimba economic city).
(Abia has a stupid government, but for pH road construction is ongoing there now (at a slow space) in fact am still in Abia, can we meet there 2morrow or next)

my brother, please leave the guy, you will never see him

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by nazicartel(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
sage:

actually I didn't want to reply him about that economic whatsoever,,, the Gov't in Abia isn't good...
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by OruExpress: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good to see someone representing ABA on here. I don't know why people like to pretend it's a worst city than anywhere in Nigeria when it's actually a the country's economic hub after Lagos. Aba is the only city in Nigeria (counting LAgos) that exports it's products to foreign countries

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pictures of Maintown Aba Abia state

One of the British planned Area for Africans

3 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by sage(m): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Nigercity:

Guy the whole length of the road is much less than 4 miles (7 kilometers). All the "long" roads in Aba (Aba-Owerri, Faulks, Port Harcourt road, Ngwa road etc and they are not that many) are 3 to 7 kilometer roads. The successive governments prefer to pay for internet and social media propaganda than to repair the few kilometer roads available to a city of millions of people. Same roads that existed 25, 30, 40 years ago in Aba. Nothing new except that back then the roads were actually motorable like Port Harcourt road, Uratta, Obohia, Ohanku etc

The city's population has quadrupled but the city has less roads than it did 30 years ago. How insane is that? In a normal society Aba would have hundreds of kilometers of road to navigate the city. How is paying for internet and social media propaganda going to help Aba or Igbo people? Repair the damn roads and build new ones so hardworking enterprenuers can create wealth and empower Igbo land. Its heart breaking that people are paid to come here and post pictures of a private fenced American built Mormon church as pictures of Aba

Why not clean up Aba and its roads so it actually resembles the private American church? What does propaganda achieve? It doesn't help the suffering people of Aba or Igbo land at all

Aba was a planned city by the British and the govt lets the people live in squalor while trying to misrepresent reality

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:23am On Dec 09, 2020
sage:

Guy the whole length of the road is much less than 4 miles (7 kilometers). All the "long" roads in Aba (Aba-Owerri, Faulks, Port Harcourt road, Ngwa road etc and they are not that many) are 3 to 7 kilometer roads. The successive governments prefer to pay for internet and social media propaganda than to repair the few kilometer roads available to a city of millions of people. Same roads that existed 25, 30, 40 years ago in Aba. Nothing new except that back then the roads were actually motorable like Port Harcourt road, Uratta, Obohia, Ohanku etc

The city's population has quadrupled but the city has less roads than it did 30 years ago. How insane is that? In a normal society Aba would have hundreds of kilometers of road to navigate the city. How is paying for internet and social media propaganda going to help Aba or Igbo people? Repair the damn roads and build new ones so hardworking enterprenuers can create wealth and empower Igbo land. Its heart breaking that people are paid to come here and post pictures of a private fenced American built Mormon church as pictures of Aba

Why not clean up Aba and its roads so it actually resembles the private American church? What does propaganda achieve? It doesn't help the suffering people of Aba or Igbo land at all

Aba was a planned city by the British and the govt lets the people live in squalor while trying to misrepresent reality

I now believe, you are typing out of hatred an nothing more, from C.k.c to the beginning of Alaoji market, all along the pH road is more than 7km bro,
I guess am doing a good work here, to the extent you ended up thinking I was paid,
Abia state government is stupid and very bad yes we all know,
Now show me pictures of exact locations where I posted to back up your claim (that am selling false image to the world) I believe all pictures I posted Above has location tag
Stop sounding bitter, the guy that replied you last also criticized the Abia government, without trying to demarket The city check his previous comment,
In BTW, this thread was not created as a complain ground to the state government, Rather to show case the city beauty to the world and for any other suggestions that can help the city, so look for other thread already created by people your kind already created on this forum, where you wail and console yourself while Aba keep Booming

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Lekota ikot kpene road ogbor Hill Aba Abia state

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2020
More pics from ndegoro Maintown outskirts ABA Abia state

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Customtest: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigercity:
Festival:
Different festival happens in Aba
And just like every other part of Igboland new yam festival is also being celebrated
But since colonial times every 25th
Of December
The etche with other Rivers State communites
Having a large population (around pepples road Rivers layout waterside Aba)
Often celebrate a ground shaking festival called " 0nuwntamu" where the all March from rivers layout to other part of Aba and at the end of the day settle in a particular field,
Which was letter called Etche field
And the adjoining road know as Etche road
Hence a mini like stadium has been constructed to aid the event.
Another popular festival in ndegoro Maintown
Is mostly done by the Abiribas (particular set of people from Abiriba communites in Northern Abia state)
Every two years, where the March around the Eastern axis of Ndegoro celebrating what the call afor ukwu, which will be well celebrated at the year end in there Homeland
Which etche people?
U cunningly removed Opobo people who rings the only traditional event on 25th of December in Aba and give credit to non existing etche that u don't know!!
It is called NWAOTAm and not that nonsense u spelt there.keep lying to urself
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Customtest:

Which etche people?
U cunningly removed Opobo people who rings the only traditional event on 25th of December in Aba and give credit to non existing etche that u don't know!!
It is called NWAOTAm and not that nonsense u spelt there.keep lying to urself

You might know better
Although both etche people and opobo people
Are Rivers indigene and leave together near that Axis.
But tell me
Why is the field for the event called
Etche field,

For the spelling
I will modify it later cos I don't know the actually spelling, as I spelt it based on what I heard from the locals (so u might know the spelling more than me)

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
post pictures of Uratta Aba, old PH road, if you want me to take you serious
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by glacswhite: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Grgton:
post pictures of Uratta Aba, old PH road, if you want me to take you serious

Lol ..
This shows that is up to 3years to haven't entered Aba ..Uratta has been constructed since Last year by Hon. Ossy Prestige

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

46 Armed Fulani Arrested In Oyo Are Vigilantes Securing Communities:Miyeti Allah / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.