Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) (34369 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pictures of
Aba Abia Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Abia shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Aba Abia state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by OruExpress: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
I like that there still greenery despite the level of urbanization but more can be done. I want to see our cities are green as our villages because that's our natural habitat as a people. Thanks for posting these, keep them coming
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pictures of Umuchichi town umungasi Aba

Umuchichi town (the town for the rich) in Umungasi a quiet upcoming City in ABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pictures of Umule town ABA Abia state

overcrowded Town in Aba 10mins drive from the city of Ariaria all in ABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
The British really finish planning work for ABA City

Pictures of Aba city

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Driving through Azikwe Road Maintown Aba
This evening

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Driving round
Ndegoro city ABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Still in the streets of ndegoro Maintown Aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Still in the streets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ngorbungor(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nigercity:
The British really finish planning work for ABA City

You are really trying, thumb up guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Passing through one olden church in the ancient city of ABA
The old township (on which Aba was formed)

They church is also the national headquarters of faith Tabernacle church Nigeria
It's somehow big
But not that massive compare to the other churches, I have seen here in ABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ngorbungor:

You are really trying, thumb up guy

Thanks bro
Me self am still in shock, of the Aba I saw
I was expecting all those horrible internet pictures (bad roads)
I even came with enough nose masks
Lolz..
Only to discover that most bad roads in Aba are mainly federal
And the state government too are paying little or less attention to some of there own bad roads

And they aren't as many,as they are on the internet

Truth be told
Aba has more bad roads on the internet
Than real life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
I wish Nairaland
Has space for uploading of videos eh!

The kind of videos I will be posting
Concerning Nigerian cities eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Ngorbungor(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nigercity:

Thanks bro
Me self am still in shock, of the Aba I saw
I was expecting all those horrible internet pictures (bad roads)
I even came with enough nose masks
Lolz..
Only to discover that most bad roads in Aba are mainly federal
And the state government too are paying little or less attention to some of there own bad roads

And they aren't as many,as they are on the internet

Truth be told
Aba has more bad roads on the internet
Than real life

Hahahaha, you are very funny, well as for me, ABA is a developing city, though with bad leaders running the affairs of the state, the city needs more federal government intervention in roads, and deliberate siting of big institutions. That city is one of the resilient city in the world, very hard working people, a self made city, you see young hardworking guys and ladies in shoes making, bags, slippers, belts, cloths in there large numbers. I admire them each time I visit that city, next door to Owerri, like 40 minutes drive from Owerri. To my fellow nairalanders that don't know ABA, and have not been to ABA, I am telling you guys that ABA is not Ado-Ekiti, is not Oshogbo, is not Akure, is not Abeokuta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2020
Ariaria international market Ariaria town
ABA

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Pictures of Maintown ndegoro city ABA

I have posted this but permit me to post it again

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Pictures
Driving from Aba city to osisioma

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Pictures of Osisioma City ABA

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Driving out from ogborhill (o.H city) to Aba

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Goggle earth view
Pictures of Maintown ndegoro Aba

2 Likes

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Driving from Ariaria to ABA passing through okigwe road

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
OruExpress:
I like that there still greenery despite the level of urbanization but more can be done. I want to see our cities are green as our villages because that's our natural habitat as a people. Thanks for posting these, keep them coming

Yes bro
Aba on it own without government the try well well
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigercity:
Umuchichi town umungasi Aba

Umuchichi town (the town for the rich) in Umungasi a quiet upcoming City in ABA

Umuchichi to leads to glass force. Go and take pictures like you have been doing on Ogbor-hill. Stop posting pictures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints along okpolor-umuobo road.
Post also the land scape view of Osisioma junction that a flyover is being constructed for over three years now with the completion at Infinity.

I still believe you are being paid for all these pictures.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Stanleyallen17(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigercity:
Driving through Azikwe Road Maintown Aba
This evening

Azikiwe/Asa will make a good picture.
Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Pictures of Aba Abia state

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Dedetwo(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2020
Customtest:

Which etche people?
U cunningly removed Opobo people who rings the only traditional event on 25th of December in Aba and give credit to non existing etche that u don't know!!
It is called NWAOTAm and not that nonsense u spelt there.keep lying to urself

While growing in Aba, Opu Obu (Opobo) people never regarded Port Harcourt as home town instead Aba. I guess Nigeria\Biafra war canceled many things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

Umuchichi to leads to glass force. Go and take pictures like you have been doing on Ogbor-hill. Stop posting pictures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints along okpolor-umuobo road.
Post also the land scape view of Osisioma junction that a flyover is being constructed for over three years now with the completion at Infinity.

Hmmm
How many times did I posted pictures of the so called church, bet it can't be more than 3
Becos I have been busy posting different parts of Ndegoro (not really ogbor Hill as you claim).
Since you believe am being paid
That shows am doing a good work
So keep believing it,so long as it gives you orgasm
In btw, I have previously posted osisioma landscape road pictures, near the popular uncompleted flyover intersection btw Ekeapara road, ABA-owerri and enugu-ph road, go through the thread and you will see it

But for your ignorance sake lemme repost it again below
(Hope you can see the flyover from there)

Re: few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) by Nigercity: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stanleyallen17:

Osisioma City ABA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.