Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Possible Problems Of Getting A Babymama - Any Solution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible Problems Of Getting A Babymama - Any Solution? (151 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Problems Of Getting A Babymama - Any Solution? by healthern: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Hello Friends,

Most of us know how tough relationships are these days, and some of us just want to avoid unnecessary marital dramas.

What humans so much want is to be free without anyone commandeering our lives.

The new generation of man do not have what it takes to thrive in relationships.

Our moral abilities such as

Self-discipline
Loyalty
Humility
Kindness
Responsibility
and Understanding is nothing to write home about.

So it is no surprise that many are considering having a baby mama rather than delving into a vibe-draining venture called Marriage.

But here is my concern: my kids. Is it not selfish that I want to have them but not their mother? Knowing fully well that to raise great kids would mean that both parents must be active in the kids' lives.

At some points, the kids might needs their mother to be there. Or what if the babymama grew bad and started teaching the kids to hate their father?

Someone should shed some lights on how to handle a Single father life without putting the kids lives in chaos.

(1) (Reply)

Is Religion And Society Even Fair To Women At All? / The Best Christian Books For You!!!(get Them Now!!!) / There is nothing here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.