Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Men Are Scumbags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scumbags (930 Views)

Most Men Are Deluded Scumbags (see Reason). / All Men Are Dogs / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Scumbags by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Double standard lots. You all want to make your girlfriend a sinner but want your wife as a saint.

You all claim marriage is only beneficial to women and disastrous to men but the first thing you do when you see a lady in her 30's and above is to marriage shame her if there is a word like that.

You don't want a girlfriend that asks for money but are ready to castigate the ones who are so independent.

The average Nigerian man is stupid and that is why they don't measure up to the average Nigerian woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scumbags by 2dice01: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: Men Are Scumbags by dukeprince50: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
what did I read?

Re: Men Are Scumbags by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:
Double standard lots. You all want to make your girlfriend a sinner but want your wife as a saint.

You all claim marriage is only beneficial to women and disastrous to men but the first thing you do when you see a lady in her 30's and above is to marriage shame her if there is a word like that.

You don't want a girlfriend that asks for money but are ready to castigate the ones who are so independent.

The average Nigerian man is stupid and that is why they don't measure up to the average Nigerian woman.
what's this one saying
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Kriss216: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Hold on to God, He’ll heal you.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Scumbags by ChiefB: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2020
frustration at work

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scumbags by parkervero(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:

It's okay my friend, what's going on with you over there?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scumbags by Jodha(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Yhure right sis...these lots are confused and ignorant...but

Using "men are scumbag" is a very strong word...not all men please...next use " some men"

They're still a few reasonable ones that do not reason from their scrotum...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scumbags by Nazgul: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Hello dear, who broke your heart...do talk about it I'm here to help you out.
Re: Men Are Scumbags by virginprincess(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Ah, see finishing grin grin grin, anyway you are 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scumbags by Pierocash(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:
Double standard lots.

don't talk bad about your dad. This is hate speech

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scumbags by Fahdiga1: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine a used sanitary pad blasting men. Oh my God I pity whoever that will marry this one

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Scumbags by Ekpes2017: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Lol... This one enter you Ooh..
Who do this sister like this na?, why will you chop and run
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Ekpes2017: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:

Why won't you support her!!!!
All of una na scam, as in big scam!!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scumbags by monex(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Jodha:

Using "men are scumbag" is a very strong word...not all men please...next use " some men"

"few". interesting
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Jodha:

There are, but sadly they're going extinct.
Re: Men Are Scumbags by gfon(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Don't know who broke your heart,but it's well. Just so you know,your DAD falls into the scumbag category too
Re: Men Are Scumbags by nurain150(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:

E pain this one oo.sorry Pele ndo
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Bennysam: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:

E pain you, who did this to you? Take heart
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Jodha(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
monex:

"few". interesting

Yes ...very few..
Re: Men Are Scumbags by chinchonglee(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol!
Am abt being a scumbag too because one b*tch cheated on me like 5times and is still expecting me to marry her.

Hahaha
I wee shock her febuary next year. May God keep all alive to hear the story!
Re: Men Are Scumbags by SarutobiEky(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Three words:

Lilbootay, minute brians. Can it get any worse? tongue
Re: Men Are Scumbags by SILENTandSMART2: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
haha oh my gad grin

OP ogun wan keeee you ni grin grin

are you mad ?

you must be stupid

infact you're crazy,
you're a fool ,

tf i read angry

you wanna enter market,

tie fe taa ni ? grin
eleribuu OP grin
grin eleribuu girl grin grin grin
wetin you wrote summarize ham for me smiley
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Bekermann(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
2dice01:
cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hope she gets over this soon.
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Bendent19: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Misslilbootay:

*H E A L*
Re: Men Are Scumbags by IamFINESSE: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:

You're back from exile grin
Re: Men Are Scumbags by IamFINESSE: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
chinchonglee:
Lol!
Am abt being a scumbag too because one b*tch cheated on me like 5times and is still expecting me to marry her.

Hahaha

We full ground bro, akant wait grin
Re: Men Are Scumbags by blinking001(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Depression is real
Re: Men Are Scumbags by 2dice01: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bekermann:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hope she gets over this soon.
I hope not
grin
Gender equality
More of these would be better
Re: Men Are Scumbags by blinking001(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
chinchonglee:
Lol!

Hahaha
Abeg update us when that time reach grin cheesy
Re: Men Are Scumbags by virginprincess(f): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
IamFINESSE:

You're back from exile grin
I should be the one telling that, because i never went on exile.
Re: Men Are Scumbags by Bekermann(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
2dice01:
I hope not
grin
Gender equality
More of these would be better

LWKM. Wicked soul!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry A Banker? / Final Picture For This Month / Can A Husband Rape His Wife? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.