Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Banker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Banker? (923 Views)

My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by nairalandankrah: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
There's this plumber guy that came to my house to fix the toilet.
We began discussions and he told me of the last place he worked which was in one of the popular banks(won't mention names). Even though I know stuff happens in all banks..

the bank had an issue with one their water closets and it was blocked so they needed a plumber to fix it.. He was called upon and he told me that he kept bringing out rapps of used condoms from the toilet until it almost filled up a container....
I Dont believe its the customers that owns those condoms...
Fear bankers especially ladies...
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by crazyclown(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yes but I will cheat on her. wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by tnerro1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Banker ke, you will do better marrying a nurse grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by NextD18: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
How I managed to read this rubbish needs to be studied.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by Warripikine: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Unimaginable, the things that go on in secret..
Despite the cooperate dressings..
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
NextD18:
How I managed to read this rubbish needs to be studied.
conducting ...............
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by DICKstractor: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by DICKstractor: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

You have to accept the fact that your money is not safe with them and your wife too

Majority of them are cooperate olosho

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by Olunmercy56(f): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yes if he is good and caring man. There are other professions that are real cheat, man or a woman. I just pray that I don't go near that wicked man
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by haiti007(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
I haven't seen any profession occupied by ladies that's is not prone to sleeping around.

Is it police, teachers, nurses, doctors, military women, politicians, artisans etc

Even Reverend sister dey take am, why not anybody?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by crazyclown(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Yes if he is good and caring man. There are other professions that are real cheat, man or a woman. I just pray that I don't go near that wicked man
Hi les get married am a banker, am caring wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by oluwatosin070: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
I strongly disagree with these claims.

Show me one place where there is no infidelity??

Things like these should not be looked at in only one direction, it happens everywhere..

Spare those that works in the banking sector after all, it's not all of them that cheat..

I come in peace.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by talk2hb1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
haiti007:
I haven't seen any profession occupied by ladies that's is not prone to sleeping around.

Is it police, teachers, nurses, doctors, military women, politicians, artisans etc

Exclude Software Developers
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by MANSPRIDE: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Banging is everywhere, even in churches and mosques
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Banker? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
haiti007:

How about the ones that work for the automobile industry, I don't get much report about them or are they seen as half-man half-woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should My Friend Be Suspicious? / Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che / New Dating App For Nigerians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.