Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria (7142 Views)

My Mom Is A Tribalist / Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Obamaofusa: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:
Yes the OP is right.
We don't like strangers in Anambra. Infact I've roasted a couple of Yoruba guys myself.
If I catch any of you in Anambra, na God una go tell the remaining story.
Anambra is a no go area for non indigene

You mean say you go eat me? shocked
* Shivers*
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by marsman: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
twutin1:

I know na. The south west is even years ahead of the USA, China, England and Russia in terms of development. Open defecation, skull mining and living in brown roofs and mud huts is evidence of the south west’s advancement.
No actually, the south east in particular. In terms of Poverty, Unemployment, cannabalism, hunger and heavy Crime, No body can snatch that 1st Position. And you see all those Issues you mentioned up there, are temporary Problem, that Solution have already been provided too, the open deficators are already being arrested, the same for the skull miners, unlike the east where even the igwe's wealth depends on Ritual, but we will not hear of that, because the Police that will arrest them too,is Eating from the ritualist pocket who used his father and mothers , the mud huts are evidence of ancient time in the west, it is called value, Do you know any thing about culture or Achitectural monuments, something to show that the Yoruba's where not sleeping under the sun Naked like the Igbo man before the British came.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by twutin1: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
marsman:

No actually, the south east in particular. In terms of Poverty Unemployment, cannabalism, hunger and crime, No body can snatch that Position. And you see all those Issues you mentioned up there, are temporary Problem, that Solution has already been provided too, the open deficators are already being arrested, the same for the skull miners, unlike the east where even the igwe's wealth depends on Ritual, but we will not hear of that, because the Police that will arrest them too,is eat from the ritualist who used his father and mothers pocket, the mud huts are evidence of ancient time in the west, it is called value, Do you know any thing about culture or Achitectural monuments, something to shoe that the Yoruba's where sleeping under the sun Naked like the Igbo man before the British came.

My question is, why can’t you south wasterners ever tell the truth about yourselves and others?
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Graysons: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:
Anambra

Lagos

Rivers

Imo

Edo

This states eehn Dem no just like outsiders especially that anambra if you are a Yoruba Dem fee roast u to death
Na mumu they worry u, do you have any idea how many non-indigenes are in Rivers state?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by marsman: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

No man's land abi?
Oya come with your shapeless head, let's check how good you will taste without onions
Unemployed starved Hungry Nyanmiri Flatheader spotted. You see that Anambra, we will die there, As long as i am doing fine, No Idiot can unsit me, from No mans land. Onitsha is our town.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by marsman: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
twutin1:

My question is, why can’t you south wasterners ever tell the truth about yourselves and others?
Nyanmiri Igbo No body cares about you people, the truth is that your Erosion ravaged Land is cursed,but we go still manage am.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
marsman:

Unemployed starved Hungry Nyanmiri Flatheader spotted. You see that Anambra, we will die there, As long as i am doing fine, No Idiot can unsit me, from No mans land. Onitsha is our town.
Come over, my dear.
Especially during this festive period. No need for chicken again
P. S ensure not to cover your shapeless head with head warmer so that we can tell where you are coming from

6 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by marsman: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Come over, my dear.
Especially during this festive period. No need for chicken again
P. S ensure not to cover your shapeless head with head warmer so that we can tell where you are coming from
I will be there my flat headed brother, in fact i am already there, in Onitsha My town. And for your info, i will be wearing the elegantly beautiful Agbada, to put the devil to shame.
Nyanmiri touch me if you Can.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by UnBanEbenezer(f): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:
Anambra

Lagos

Rivers

Imo

Edo

This states eehn Dem no just like outsiders especially that anambra if you are a Yoruba Dem fee roast u to death
remove Edo bro
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
marsman:

I will be there my flat headed brother, in fact i am already there, in Onitsha My town. And for your info, i will be wearing the elegantly beautiful Agbada, to put the devil to shame.
Nyanmiri touch me if you Can.
Alert me when you land.
But this one wey you look like old layers inside that Agbada, you sure say meat go dey?
Anyways, just announce that you've touched down at Onitsha. Your cone shapeless head won't be hard to spot

5 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by marsman: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Alert me when you land.
But this one wey you look like old layers inside that Agbada, you sure say meat go dey?
Anyways, just announce that you've touched down at Onitsha. Your cone shapeless head won't be hard to spot
I dey there now.... If them born Any one of you flathea.d nyanmiri canibals well,come and touch me. We will conquere you in this Our No mans Land, Na epilepsy most you go carry go house. I dey Onitsha, come and carry me.

Let me price this thing a little more

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
marsman:

I dey there now.... If them born Any one of you flathea.d nyanmiri canibals well,come and touch me. We will conquere you in this Our No mans Land, Na epilepsy most you go carry go house. I dey Onitsha, come and carry me.

Let me price this thing a little more
You wish you were in Onitsha lol.
You didn't even check the time before you made this blunder.
Its 4:13pm. Only those in Anambra knows why

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by marsman: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

You wish you were in Onitsha lol
Lol...Alright then... Maybe There is another Onitsha in Nigeria, you will tell me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
marsman:

Lol...Alright then... Maybe There is another Onitsha in Nigeria, you will tell me.
It's 4:13 pm lol.
You really wish you were in Onitsha
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by marsman: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

It's 4:13 pm lol.
You really wish you were in Onitsha
I dey here for you...Abi you dey fear, Oya Attack one Yoruba guy for your Side, i will.be there with my other Brothers to lynch your black ass.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
You are a confused idiot for including Edo.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by tamdun: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:

Yh I have been to Igboland.. igbos don't even like theirselves not to talk of other tribes.. u people will be crying of being denied a job in Lagos because of your tribe why worse is happening in your region.well Sha say no to tribalism
Actually no state outside South East employs more Igbo than Lagos govt, them full Lagos civil servant, we have other tribes too, I think Lagos should not be on that ur yeye list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Conrod: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ever seen an igboman in a cow truck?,meanwhile am sure you are writing from interior obscure village in ogun state because ur only accestrial land(including their stupid bones) has been bought by a certain igbo man and the proceed spent on owanbee party,sorry.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na who dey decieve this nyamiri flats heads sef shey na Because Dem don show una -0.01% of ebonyi na dat one they give una mouth.. majority of the state in South East are nothing to write home about even their over hyped onitsha na slum ravaged with dirt's, bad dusty roads, ugly looking storey buildings and open drainage not to now talk of the number pig house in Nigeria the one and only aba the only state for east wey I know still make sense small na enugu and na just few parts of the city..
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by DoubleEngine007: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:
Na who dey decieve this nyamiri flats heads sef shey na Because Dem don show una -0.01% of ebonyi na dat one they give una mouth.. majority of the state in South East are nothing to write home about even their over hyped onitsha na slum ravaged with dirt's, bad dusty roads, ugly looking storey buildings and open drainage not to now talk of the number pig house in Nigeria the one and only aba the only state for east wey I know still make sense small na enugu and na just few parts of the city..
grin You sef na case.. You want make he go carry rope ni?
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Solidconceptz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
I wonder what the OP was trying to achieve by creating this divisive topic, see how the atmosphere reeks of tribalism... I'm sure about 70% of these comments are from the so called educated youths... We are really not ready to move forward with this mindset, even within some ethnic groups there are still some segregation, na wa oh.... Let me remind everyone here again.. YOU NEVER CHOSE YOUR TRIBE, let's shut this nonsense down once and for all and contribute our quota to humanity

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by lascos912(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
why igbos always deny the truth

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Redhot111(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:
Anambra

Lagos

Rivers

Imo

Edo

This one don finally mad.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by vetrovialMan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:
Anambra

Lagos

Rivers

Imo

Edo

cheesy from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, I have more than 40 friends of Yoruba extraction and over 100 northerners as friends, let's not include other tribes, funny thing is they speak my language more than I do so I seriously don't understand what informs your statement
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by gidelltrack: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:
Anambra

Lagos

Rivers

Imo

Edo

Oga have you been to Anambra before? Stop talking base on assumptions
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by realestate99: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
marsman:

Nyanmiri Igbo No body cares about you people, the truth is that your Erosion ravaged Land is cursed,but we go still manage am.
lol, u be case I swear, I never know say the no man's land thing dey pain these people like these. well you are right, Onitsha is no mans land.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by realestate99: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bkayyy:

Alert me when you land.
you are not even ashamed to show your cannibalistic nature to the world, well I am not surprised, it is in your d.n.a
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:
Anambra

Lagos

Rivers

Imo

Edo

and you excluded all the Southwest states?
Don't talk of Lagos o, because it's no man's land.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by WoeBetide666: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
junketer:
Op, if you have been to igbo land you wouldn't be spewing this trash. Igbos are the most detribalised tribe in Nigeria.

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cashsteady:

Yh I have been to Igboland.. igbos don't even like theirselves not to talk of other tribes.. u people will be crying of being denied a job in Lagos because of your tribe why worse is happening in your region.well Sha say no to tribalism
look into the mirror.
Igbos don't care what you think,igbos come to your state with ambition of being successful,they don't care who love them or hate them,they are proud of who they are and they have the believe that they must succeed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
realestate99:

you are not even ashamed to show your cannibalistic nature to the world, well I am not surprised, it is in your d.n.a
LOL, I have been expecting this.
People always pushing their habit to others.
Are you people not the ones that roasted and ate all the killed police officers during the last endsars protest?
https://www.nairaland.com/6270457/2-suspects-arrested-eating-roasted
You people think we don't know your motive behind this endsars returning leg.
Afonjas are bunch of Cannibals
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine giving private part of roasted policemen as gifts.
Tụfịakwa for Afonja people.
We thought you guys are only good in skull mining not knowing the reason behind your thick kpomo lips

https://www.nairaland.com/6269945/got-private-parts-roasted-policemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

e / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) / Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.