Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria (7143 Views)

My Mom Is A Tribalist / Tribalist Test, Take This Test And Know If You Are A Tribalist / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Tremple8v: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Play play , na like this war dey start , I'm sorry to say the person wey write this thing deserves better cane .
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by femi4: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Cashsteady:
Anambra

Lagos

Rivers

Imo

Edo

This states eehn Dem no just like outsiders especially that anambra if you are a Yoruba Dem fee roast u to death
Remove Lagos from the list
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by SolexxBarry(m): 6:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Last week i was almost done in getting a contract before the Igbo man asked the tribe i'm from.
Immediately i said Edo this man frowned, called another Igbo man in my presence and gave him the contract

Very wicked set of humans

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Ghostrye: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Bragalane:
Be fooling yourself thinking you are fooling your destiny. because Nigerians refuse to talk about it does not mean we don't know Igbos nurtures their infants with chronic hate n endemic bigotry from the womb.

I have noticed this in a lot of people I meet, (not all, but more than half of em). W girl once told me she hates yorubas, and when I asked her why she spent a whole hour thinking of a good reason to give me, I had to leave when nothing I said made her realize she was just being tribalistic for no reason
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Ezenwa12345(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2020
marsman:

You can come and settle in the south west, the poverty level in the east is know to be suffocating,People residing there are mostly scavangers. You were the idiot arguing with Long epistle, that Igbos are not tribalistic smh. It is a pity i don't have much pictures here to show the Poverty dept of the south east,and there hatred for one another.
Lol using pictures to show poverty... Symptoms of mental instability..
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Etinosa123456:

Another day, another lie...
One of the former chief of staff of Obaseki was a Yoruba man..
U hardly hear of edo having community struggles
Come back tomorrow... This ur lie nor go sell
He is from Edo state.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Onlinesmart: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

No man's land abi?
Oya come with your shapeless head, let's check how good you will taste without onions
Anambra, the no man's land.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Etinosa123456: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
He is from Edo state.
But he's a Yoruba man... If Edo was tribalistic as the other guy is trying to paint it, that guy won't smell that post
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Fhowe: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Arthurity1:

Where are your statistics and figures? Where's your proof? You'll just come online to start vomiting trash! Where are those mods to remove this rubbish?
I tire ooo honestly I don't know why he would put Lagos and Edo state rubbish rada rada
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by alizma: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2020
junketer:
Op, if you have been to igbo land you wouldn't be spewing this trash. Igbos are the most detribalised tribe in Nigeria.
Which Igbo are you talking about? How many Yoruba or Hausa people you know their own building in your state? True tolerance comes when a man is succeeding under you and you are in support of that.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by agadez007(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2020
alizma:

Which Igbo are you talking about? How many Yoruba or Hausa people you know their own building in your state? True tolerance comes when a man is succeeding under you and you are in support of that.
They are too poor to do that,you think land in the east is groundnut?
How many buildings do the hausas have outside their region,Hausa that can't even rent a room that prefer to sleep in their stores and in the bushes
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by alizma: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2020
agadez007:
They are too poor to do that,you think land in the east is groundnut?
How many buildings do the hausas have outside their region,Hausa that can't even rent a room that prefer to sleep in their stores and in the bushes
What about the Yorubas? Land in the east is not affordable like in other part of the country, yet you said you are the most friendly, when I asked of women and food, I am certain your answer will be the same as the first so where is your friendliness when one cannot afford the basic needs of life in your region?
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Never4getU: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Lies from d pit of hell! Igbo are d most tribal bigot on d planet earth. Most igbos in Lagos want to dominate their host and control their lands even hijack indigenous political space, whereas, u can't even aspire for an ordinary mark position in the east without u being quickly minded of ur origin.

This isn't any hate about Igbo people, however, this is their true identity and who their by nature. Igbo and hausa are equal on this line of tendencies.

junketer:
Op, if you have been to igbo land you wouldn't be spewing this trash. Igbos are the most detribalised tribe in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Etinosa123456:

But he's a Yoruba man... If Edo was tribalistic as the other guy is trying to paint it, that guy won't smell that post
Well! you have a point

But he is indigenous to Edo state like everyone in Edo state, so why should he be discriminated against?
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by oyatz(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bragalane:
Be fooling yourself thinking you are fooling your destiny. because Nigerians refuse to talk about it does not mean we don't know Igbos nurtures their infants with chronic hate n endemic bigotry from the womb.

Not exactly true.

The generation who didn't witnesses the civil war and were born & raised in Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Jos, Abuja, Sokoto, Akure like other Nigerians.

Those born, raised and living in Ekiti,Ondo and Edo States are particularly very humble (some even have cocoa plantations), mix & marry freely and mind their business.
Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Uzi11enzo: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Idgaf about this Useless list ND states listed but yo, what was your in tensions while making this posts huh? Mr Op, YOU'RE A VERY BIG FOOL!. It seems you don't want this country to grow. Looking at the comments made by people, it seems all you did was fuel more hate man. I know it's your opinion, it's what you think but making a post about it when you're very much aware that the people of the states mentioned aren't gonna like it was a very useless thing to do. I hope your empty brain is happy tho cus you've finally achieved something. BASTARDIZED MURTHA FUCKA!

Say no to Tribalism!

Re: 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria by Etinosa123456: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Well! you have a point

But he is indigenous to Edo state like everyone in Edo state, so why should he be discriminated against?

Lol his point was Edo people discriminate against everyone and given that Yoruba make up a little population in Edo, there is a high chance he can be sidelined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Schools Security: Hakeem Odumosu Lectures Principals, Directors / I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.