Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! (1842 Views)

Muslim Clerics Organising Sex Slavery Of Young Girls BBC / I Could Be Suffering Because Of Ignorance, Need Advice To Make A Decision / Slavery Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by budaatum: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
orisa37:

No wonder she reasons like Eve
In honour of Eve, the mother of all humans, whom without you would still be naked and ignorant and enslaved, and to Mary, the Holy Vessel that bore our Lord and Son of God the Messiah Jesus Christ who saves you from hell and damnation.

Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
DappaD:

You're the one who claimed the serpent was right now I've asked you one simple question and you're gallivanting.

Maris Friedman, The Jewish Rabbi, started this Idiotic Superstition. The man and his followers are Unbelievers, Untrustworthy and miserable FAILURES.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
budaatum:

No, of course not Dtruthspeaker, lol, and lol, again.
You are not the voice in my head, and lol, again.

I am going through what Eve went through when we read a serpent spoke to her, and what Paul went through on the road to Damascus, and what told Mohammed to recite the Quran. A crisis, one may say, or schizophrenic voices inside my own head. Trust me, you have not insulted buda, ever, and I shall in fact tell you what has been said to me so far.

"buda", the voice in my head made me hear. "Tell what happened in your bed last night".

"But it has nought to do with anyone", said I. "And besides, why would I want to share my shame with anyone"?

"So it may be known how sincere you are being", I heard.

You see, while I was asleep last night, or the night before, it would be now, I lost control of my bowels and had to wash myself and my sheets. You can see how I would rather not say.

"Is it not true that when Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil their eyes opened and they became as God, knowing the difference between good and evil?" The voice then had me hear.

"Yes", I said. "It is at least so written".

"And did they not die like Gods die?" It asked.

To wit I said, "indeed they do", for I know the Gods do indeed die and ascend into the heavens, every God that has ever been and likely will ever be. And the voice has left me pondering at my own stupidity and ignorance and lack of understanding and having to confess that I pood stinky on myself, and now I go mad awaiting further from the voice that is inside my head.

As I said, a crisis. One not brought on by you in any way whatsoever, though somehow to do with the speaker of truths. And no, not the poo bit I do confess.

It is that time of the year, you see, when the Children of the King of the Entire Heavens are summoned to give account to our Father, the King of the Entire Heavens, and I, not being home these past few years get to account inside my head. But damn do I hate being made to bare my soul to scrutiny here and explain why my Bodhi tree is stinky poo! It is either as Euripides says, "Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad", or "those whom the Gods will bless they first make poo themselves", though there's no source for the latter, I just made it up in my own head.

Forgive me for being rather obtuse (some say I go Yoda), and for moving my response here. It is where I am ordered to put it and shall add to it as I get it.

You Sir, I truly adore, and sign this with a tear.

Thanks again for I was not attempting to offend you or anyone at this time.

I know with time and more information you would be able to sort out all these things!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
budaatum:

Its a question you can answer yourself if you but tried. Or did you not read in the Holy Book that Adam and Eve went on to live very long lives and have children long after they were supposed to have died?

ADAM died to Eternal LIFE. The 930 years he lived was a fraction of a Mist in the Sight of God. He lived in Hell, Earth for a fraction of a Mist and returned to Dust.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by budaatum: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
orisa37:

Maris Friedman, The Jewish Rabbi, started this Idiotic Superstition. The man and his followers are Unbelievers, Untrustworthy and miserable FAILURES.
One fed the book of bread alone would say what you say. Those who are bred on every Word that the Gods wrote would definitely know different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_%28symbolism%29?wprov=sfla1

Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by budaatum: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Òsùmàrè the Snake in Yoruba mythology

1 Share

Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
DappaD:

Like I earlier said, we wouldn't even be counting years if they had not sinned in the first place.
Now I understand why 900+ years might seem to be a long time in human eyes but compared to other intelligent creatures before humans came on the scene, there has never been anything like counting of years of one's existence amongst God's spirit sons.

ADAM AND EVE WERE PUSHED DOWN TO HELL, EARTH. THE GARDEN IS NOW A TRANSIT SHED FOR VISA TO ETERNAL LIFE FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
THE BIBLE IS A PARABLE.

THE NATURE OF GOD IS AUTHORITY, RESPONSIBILITY, OBEDIENCE AND CONSEQUENCES.

THE LORD'S THE EARTH AND ITS FULLNESS. THE LORD OWNS THE HEAVEN, THE GARDEN AND THE EARTH TO WHICH HE INSTRUCTED THE ANGEL TO PUSH THE DISOBEDIENT CRIMINALS.

THE LORD'S ALSO WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. HE CREATED LIGHT, GOOD AND LIFE. HE GAVE THE GARDEN AND ALL THERE IN TO ESTABLISH FAITH AND HOPE IN HIM.

ADAM AND EVE LACKED KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, DISOBEYED GOD AND BECAME MORIBUND. GOD WAS GOING TO GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE IN CHRIST JESUS..

IN THEIR MORTAL LIFE, HE GAVE THEM 10 COMMANDMENTS THROUGH MOSES IN PREPARATION FOR THEM TO MEET CHRIST.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
THE BIBLE IS A PARABLE.

THE NATURE OF GOD IS AUTHORITY, RESPONSIBILITY, OBEDIENCE AND CONSEQUENCES.

THE LORD'S THE EARTH AND ITS FULLNESS. THE LORD OWNS THE HEAVEN, THE GARDEN AND THE EARTH TO WHICH HE INSTRUCTED THE ANGEL TO PUSH THE DISOBEDIENT CRIMINALS.

THE LORD'S ALSO WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. HE CREATED LIGHT, GOOD AND LIFE. HE GAVE THE GARDEN AND ALL THERE IN TO ESTABLISH FAITH AND HOPE IN HIM.

ADAM AND EVE LACKED KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, DISOBEYED GOD AND BECAME MORIBUND. GOD WAS GOING TO GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE IN CHRIST JESUS..

IN THEIR MORTAL LIFE, HE GAVE THEM 10 COMMANDMENTS THROUGH MOSES IN PREPARATION FOR THEM TO MEET CHRIST, KNOW HIM AS THE WAY. THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH HIM.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
The Tree of Life was still untouched by A&E. They had to be pushed down to Earth (Hell, Sheol and Hades) to prevent them from eating of the Fruit of Life, that they may not live for ever.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
The Tree of Life was still untouched by A&E. They had to be pushed down to Earth (Hell, Sheol and Hades) to prevent them from eating of the Fruit of Life, that they may not live for ever. Heaven knew Jesus would die and resurrect, to keep doubting Thomases, the Garden of Eden Transition was irrelevant. Jesus was born STRAIGHT on Earth (Hell, Sheol, Hades etcetera) like a Prodigal son. He came, a Son of Man, to experience mortality so that THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL GET IMMORTALITY.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by orisa37: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
The Tree of Life was still untouched by A&E. They had to be pushed down to Earth (Hell, Sheol and Hades) to prevent them from eating of the Fruit of Life, that they may not live for ever. Old Testament.

Heaven knew Jesus would die and resurrect, but to keep doubting Thomases out, the Garden of Eden Transition was irrelevant. in Jesus Story. Jesus was born STRAIGHT on Earth (Hell, Sheol, Hades etcetera) like a Prodigal son. He came, a Son of Man, to experience mortality so that THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM WILL GET IMMORTALITY.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by budaatum: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2021

Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by kkins25(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2021
budaatum:

If only you really understood how much Plato and Socrates have influenced your thinking and the Bible itself. But unfortunately the enslaved will always believe they are free.
The irony!!! grin grin grin grin grin. John 3:16 was a bloody reap off from lord plato

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by budaatum: 12:47am On May 07, 2021
kkins25:
The irony!!! grin grin grin grin grin. John 3:16 was a bloody reap off from lord plato

Its for this reason I love my Bible, ironically. Many would be led to the works of Plato when they understand that reading only one book is like eating non-nutrious baked flour.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by kkins25(m): 1:14am On May 07, 2021
budaatum:

If only you really understood how much Plato and Socrates have influenced your thinking and the Bible itself. But unfortunately the enslaved will always believe they are free.
The irony!!! grin grin grin grin grin. John 1;1 was a reap off from lord plato
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by budaatum: 1:43am On May 07, 2021
kkins25:
The irony!!! grin grin grin grin grin. John 1;1 was a reap off from lord plato

Of Philo of Alexandria, to be precise. Though more of an evolution in understanding than a reap off.

John's leap was so profound that his claim that "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not" holds very true. Unfortunately, John obscured it even further by calling the Logos "He" and "him" such that many worship Christ instead of seeking to understand the very wise Words he preached.

The day will come when the Logos will truly become God though people will wrongly believe it and bow down and worship it as many already do instead of seeking to understand the Word. Then will we eventually be able to do greater things than he did and say "Nepa be Light" and no more live in darkness.
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by Freeze007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Read Revelation 5

There is the one or ones depending on how to decides to represent His multifaceted or multifarious self who can turn the bible as He so desires and bring out undiluted truth, but just like people ignored sages, prophets, and God's Messengers they will also reject truth, it is my humble request that ALL EYES MAYBE OPEN...I kind of have a believe that we are lucky to be taught directly my God the Creator of the Universe....Just knock, seek and ask and you will see clearly, if you don't unlearn lies it maybe difficult to learn the truth...

TheElated177:

You, budaatum, need to stop perverting the Scriptures. Leave them alone. They are not forcing you to read them. Budaatum, stop twisting the Word of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY. Na wa o. Aren't there other books out there that you could read and literally play with and leave the Word of life alone?
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by Freeze007(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Man truely lives forever according to my Teacher, man keeps undergoing a process until he is equal with the ascended masters...We have a choice to ask, seek and knock for an everlasting portal to be opened, the bible is stale by now we should have advanced to learning how to use other elements work as a team, agreed, it's like a school, you begin from creche until you are in Masters, which is the City of God (Brotherhood of the Cross and Star)...When you reach masters then would you realise love conquers ALL, that is some would say, do not have any association with an evil doer but clearly God was living in the same land with an opposer instead of banishing them chose to love them and gave up on his own children irrespective of what was done to them, this is LOVE at it's peak, this is REAL heaven, when you allow your enemies to calumnize you, peddle false rumors against you, even stole from you instead you allowed it to go for LOVE....What if Satan is the God and God is the Satan? Ok, there is a fortune teller, a man like myself went to him with intent to work for him but in my heart of heart I had an intention to abdicate his property although he knew my attention, still, loved me all, the same, when I tried all I could but somehow he was unperturbed and my plans could not work out, I was ashamed of myself and went to him for him for forgiveness because He was expecting a contrited heart which I showed though I have already caused much damage what do you think about such a one? Everyone is shouting Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is a Mormon, a belzeebub and all what not, still he is stashing monies and promoting their businesses and still blessing his accusers can you not see that God is LOVE? I wish to go on but let me stop here I hope that we can see clearly and understand that for ages truth has been lies and lies believed to be truth but those who obey and listen to the advise of God will be able to guide against the errors of our parents....This is the era of Love

sonmvayina:
Where did we even get the idea that with so many creation myths in the world over, the jewish is the only one that is truth?

Still beats my imagination..

Well as for me, i know 10000% that whoever wtote that never said they where writting actual events. So why do we waste time in analysing the letters in the stories. The best position to assume is believe the story is a lie. The second is to learn the message in it and move on...

The adam and eve story happens to be a recast of an earlier babylonian epic. It is just a story telling of how man forfeited the chance to dwell indefinately on earth..The serpent of the good tree was Ninghiszida and the serpent of the evil tree was Dimuzi. They are the two serpent that make up the symbol for modern medicine..Neither of them is the devil, The devil is Nanna.(ie god of darkness).
Re: Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! by budaatum: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2022
TheElated177:

You, budaatum, need to stop perverting the Scriptures. Leave them alone. They are not forcing you to read them. Budaatum, stop twisting the Word of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY. Na wa o. Aren't there other books out there that you could read and literally play with and leave the Word of life alone?

Make me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is That Cross Or Pole So Important To Christians / Should IVF Procedure Be Frowned At As Christians? / Must One Be A Worker In Church Before One Can Serve God Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.