Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? (21583 Views)

Previous Relationships Left Me Hurt And Broken And I Met A Great Guy / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hello Everyone!! I am here again with another discussion thread that we can all learn from.

Some people make the mistake of going into a relationship without knowing why they were there. The reason why people rain curses on their exes is simply because they felt they only wasted their time and never benefited anything from the relationship. But the truth is, there is always a lesson or two to learn from every relationship either positively or negatively So the question is, what life lessons did you learn from your past relationship?

Let me share mine.
Before now I used to believe that men are richer than females not until I dated one calabar girl in Abuja that opened my eyes. This girl works as a nurse in a private clinic and earns about 80k. The surprising thing is that she belongs to about 6 contributions that she puts almost all her salary in��‍♀️ After using her money to pay contributions, she will start demanding money from me for everything even down to recharge card to call her mom. So as a sharp Edo guy, I rallied among my colleagues and started paying contributions too��

She thought me how to save unknowingly.

Tell us about yours.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by AmOnline(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Following

2 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Gentle0wavez: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol. I can't lie. I gained NOTHING from my last relationship.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Nazgul: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
My first relationship hmmm, I was still a simp. It happened a year after I finished secondary school.

I loved her from the bottom of my heart, I even took the phone my aunt bought for me and give her as a birthday present, spent so much on her, I just wanted her to be happy, I even brought her home to to meet my mum. in all the relationships I've been so far that was the one I invested the greatest.

She later left me for an apprentice learning electrical work under his oga, he impregnated her and ran away. Whereas the highest romance we shared were kisses and hugs, nothing more. I was a male virgin and she also claimed to be a virgin as well.

She came back to me with the pregnancy after some months telling me she still loves me, that I should accept it, it doesn't mean anything thing. Do you know I was still ready to accept her back. It was my mum that talked sense into my head. Poor naeiv me. cry

We're all good people till evil people teach us lessons we might never recover from.

What I gained? Never trust anyone until they give you a reason to trust them.

Assume everyone is bad

Assume everyone is cheating on you so that when they eventually do, you won't be disappointed cos you've already conditioned your mind for the worst

309 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wow!! Thank God you didn’t fall into her trap.

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Nazgul:
My first relationship hmmm, I was still a simp. It happened a year after I finished secondary school.

I loved her from the bottom of my heart, I even took the phone my aunt bought for me and give her as a birthday present, spent so much on her, I just wanted her to be happy, I even brought her home to to meet my mum. in all the relationships I've been so far that was the one I invested the greatest.

She later left me for an apprentice learning electrical work under his oga, he impregnated her and ran away. Whereas the highest romance we shared were kisses and hugs, nothing more. I was a male virgin and she also claimed to be a virgin as well.

She came back to me with the pregnancy after some months telling me she still loves me, that I should accept it, it doesn't mean anything thing. Do you know I was still ready to accept her back. It was my mum that talked sense into my head. Poor naeiv me. cry

We're all good people till evil people teach us lessons we might never recover from.

What I gained? Never trust anyone until they give you a reason to trust them.

Assume everyone is bad

Assume everyone is cheating on you so that when they eventually do, you won't be disappointed cos you've already conditioned your mind for the worst

9 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by virginprincess(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmm, in this life i have learnt that you should never play the role of a fool for a man, men don't value such women, when you take a decision stand up your ground and also never allow a man make decisions for you.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by kmst1: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
My first relationship so far grin
Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by prince2pac(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
here to read comments, never been in any relationship...

Love doesn't exist in our world..

16 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by GudMorningSir: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nothing ooooo
Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by SoftP(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Last relationship was a flop,
Now I’ve realized, there’s no honey without money

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by GeneralPula: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Itohanmiwa: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
A.W.A.T.S, don't trust any woman as a man and do not love with your heart, but your brain as love does not exists, it's merely transaction. I pity who trust all these young girls in Naija. A girl told me something that has been disturbing me recently, she came to my house after kissing and sucking her fallen bweast she tell me say she b virgin and her nipples can't even stand straight again o, na the fallen breast dey support am and d nipple still say, I just weak, but as I gather my strength back I just gave her 500 naira and asked her out of my house peacefully. Haa women dey lie fire... Jesus Christ. This girl nearly make me question Ubunja miseducation but I know the great Ubunja like when he said fallen bweast are a result of too much "baby squeeze my bweast and pound me.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by OVA200(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
The truth is I'm presently in my first serious relationship and sincerely I can confidently say that I'm blessed with the person I'm dating, we have our problem but she's everything I want in my woman; we are approaching 3 years now and anything can happen but she has proven to me that virtuous woman is still around.
Abi what can you call a woman who never ask you for anything in 3 years and so much grateful for anything you give her even as small as #100 airtime.
She trust me with very serious life decisions and heed to every advise I gave her.
She have never raised her voice on me no matter the issue we have she will rather keep mute.
I have her Facebook password and also have access to her WhatsApp. She enter Facebook like once in three months if you leave vital information for her on Facebook you are on your own.
I'm also trying to be the best boyfriend I can be because she didn't deserve someone bad so I can't afford to fvck up.
I'm bracing myself incase anything happen though I will just mourn for a week and move on.

Love you so much miss M.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Nicklaus619(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
All my past relationships ended on a good note as the relationships are defined from the beginning, only but one relationship I got to end as it was too toxic, unbalanced and unhealthy, but guess what's, I still fvck all my exes occasionally, it's Okafor's law effect cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Choski78(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Never to trust a woman

29 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Karleb(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Lol. I can't lie. I gained NOTHING from my last relationship.
cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Joy, Nothing but Joy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Codedlyon: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Trust nobody.

2 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by schoolboymatt(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
space booked
Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Gwan2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
My last relationship was more of requited love relationship. I called it relationship because it was the last partnership that I had with a lady for over a year. She showed me love and was willing to be with me regardless of my situation. She encouraged me to attend church service and connected me to her elder sister to talk to me consigning spirituality and how it can turn around my life. Sincerely at that time the least on my mind was relationship and all what not. I was so downcast and dejected because of a useless contract job I was doing that pays peanut. I was just envisioning my life on the same job and scared to quit because of the uncertainties involved especially for an unemployed young man. I felt so emotionally and psychologically down that love was the least thing on my mind. I resigned the job and became jobless. I was more relieved than I thought I would.

Her sister encourage me to one certain church, although I never went immediately, I started going to the church after the sister moved out from the state I was residing. I encountered one witch that the devil sent my way in a club, I was so high that I took this lady home,,,my mouth no fit talk wetin happen...after the incidence, it down on me that I needed a very spiritual church for remedy. It was then i remembered the church my girlfriend sister advice me on. I was more connected to God and attended the church services regularly....After some months, my life took a new path and as they say the rest is history. My ex is married now with a Kid. I never intended marrying her, reasons I wasn't reciprocating her affections towards me.

Some relationships are pathways to our glory while some are pathways to our grave....know this and know peace

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by zed7: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
No one is indispensable. You do anyhow, you get replaced. There are a thousand better options out there, you just have to search carefully.

7 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Tapout(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
you will not die if you leave her or she leaves you.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Except for marriage, I seriously don't know the essence of dating. sad
Never being in a relationship though, and

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Etinosa123456: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
I will never simp lipsrsealed

Guys avoid simping if u want this gals to respect u

22 Likes

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by caylakays: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
1. Date with your brain and not with ur heart

2. If you are a guy, dont spend what u will regret on ur girlfriend.

3. If u are a guy, make sure u dont fall for no sex scam on girls (go for, no sex= no relationship or spending)

4. As a girl, u should have other options.

5. The pussy actually is not urs, its probably ur turn.

6. Don't give up on finding true love/someone that values/wants to b with u. no matter how you meet bad eggs and pharaoh, plz dont give up (for both genders)

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by donestk(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
The pvssy is not yours. Its just your turn.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by Aksnoopy: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
What i learnt from my previous relationship is that the picture of you fvcking your girl gives you joy, while the picture of another guy fvcking your girl give you heartache.

If you can't figure out what your girl or wife is doing just by speaking to her on the phone or texting her then you are fvcked as a guy!

Trust no hoe! I have an 18yrs old girl that I like so much, but I don't fvkcing trust her and won't simp around her.

I have so many relationships and I don't even have one. cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? by BeWarned5: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is my first and last relationship.. 5yrs and counting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.