Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. (934 Views)

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady / A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Shamelessman01: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Se mojo charity

Back while I was broke and jobless I use to think when I have money I have will banging girls anyhow. But now I just realize to have time and money is almost impossible. And you can't focus your mind on hustle and at the same time focus on babes. I get like 200 babes for phone but no time to run their parol. if I flow with a lady for a couple of days I fit ghost am unintentionally for 2 weeks no time. Most babes they think say I dey snub or form. little wonder why it's mostly son of rich men that makes good players. let me wait till I become richer and see if things change

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by donbachi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
True..but,also know dat everything is womanly possible.
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Duru9(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Shameless man 01
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by shamsin6300(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
You don't have problem at all.
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Shamelessman01: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
donbachi:
True..but,also know dat everything is womanly possible.
se mojo charity

you are right sha
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Escabado: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
When you don't have money you will value women but when you have money u will realize that women are worthless. With money u can fvk any girl u like. If she no gree .u go still use money fvk another girl way fine pass her.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Another broke Lad again? sad
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Escabado:
[s]When you don't have money you will value women but when you have money u will realize that women are worthless. With money u can fvk any girl u like. If she no gree .u go still use money fvk another girl way fine pass her. [/s][b][/b]
Change your environment and watch how this truth you hold so dear, shatters before your eyes. I wonder what you will do when after you've struggled all your life to make money, thinking you can have any girl you want, when no 'classy' girl will even converse with you for a minute.

you'll commit suicide then.
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Kobicove(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Just chase money and women will chase you, it's as simple as that cheesy
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by virginprincess(f): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
I am not surprised, your moniker alone says it all. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Shamelessman01: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Duru9:
Shameless man 01
no shame
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Shamelessman01: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Escabado:
When you don't have money you will value women but when you have money u will realize that women are worthless. With money u can fvk any girl u like. If she no gree .u go still use money fvk another girl way fine pass her.
Se mojo charity

Na so one babe do me shakara for her front I nack several girls

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by chichima67791: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Another broke Lad again?
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Shamelessman01: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
chichima67791:
Another broke Lad again?
yeah
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Escabado: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
Change your environment and watch how this truth you hold so dear, shatters before your eyes. I wonder what you will do when after you've struggled all your life to make money, thinking you can have any girl you want, when no 'classy' girl will even converse with you for a minute.

you'll commit suicide then.

What do you mean by classy girl , the girls I'm fvking already are classy to my taste . Are you talking of the girls dat do fake ass or use chemical cream to change there colours ? Abi the ones that want there boyfriend to book first class flight for them or be sending them 500k every month for up keeps . Sorry I don't need such ladies. The only tangible thing any girl will offer to a rich guy is sex and a child. Any other is invalid because he can get at will. Na those ones u call classy girls do juju pass self. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fallacy
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Escabado:

You don't know what you writing about.
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by tobechi74: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Who makes woman his priority?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by ThawneXS(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Escabado:
Says a sex starved guy that sent a PM to an attention seeking hoe just this evening

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by cristy149: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThawneXS:

Says a sex starved guy that sent a PM to an attention seeking hoe just this evening
grin grin you don cast your fellow man... that escabadoo idiot too don loose guard ..why he go pm that mumu girl
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by phazotron(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

Back while I was broke and jobless I use to think when I have money I have will banging girls anyhow. But now I just realize to have time and money is almost impossible. And you can't focus your mind on hustle and at the same time focus on babes. I get like 200 babes for phone but no time to run their parol. if I flow with a lady for a couple of days I fit ghost am unintentionally for 2 weeks no time. Most babes they think say I dey snub or form. little wonder why it's mostly son of rich men that makes good players. let me wait till I become richer and see if things change

Yarite in a sense

Those laser focused on making money no too dey get time to devote to woman

The woman go gats understand adjust herself if she really like the guy

As I dey I no even send woman right now but I get change for pocket
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by BaddieFreak(f): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo charity

Na so one babe do me shakara for her front I nack several girls

Lies except if you live in a village.
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2020
cristy149:
grin grin you don cast your fellow man... that escabadoo idiot too don loose guard ..why he go pm that mumu girl

Actually you meant to say "why he go pm that mumu girl with his main account?"

Just because you weren't casted doesn't mean you don't do it. His only crime was using his main account. A guy wanted to send me a pm one time but I declined and he deactivated the account sharply, clueing me in on how you lots operate here.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by ThawneXS(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2020
cristy149:
grin grin you don cast your fellow man... that escabado idiot too don loose guard ..why he go pm that mumu girl
grin
The thing just taya me grin
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Escabado: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2020
ThawneXS:

And who told you I send her pm to request for sex from her . U are funny
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by Jodha(f): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Yhure still struggling that's why...

When yhure made...yhu don't need to stress yhurself like that.... people yhu employ will make money for yhu...
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by BigJoe19: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Same old useless Nairaland, dragging who PMed who undecided
Re: Any Man That Has Money To Spend On A Woman Can't Have Time For Women. by cristy149: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Actually you meant to say "why he go pm that mumu girl with his main account?"

Just because you weren't casted doesn't mean you don't do it. His only crime was using his main account. A guy wanted to send me a pm one time but I declined and he deactivated the account sharply, clueing me in on how you lots operate here.
mind you ... I don't even know how to pm on nairaland. i heard the messages goes to email

(1) (Reply)

New Profile Pic : Moving On / WHO IS A SIGMA GUY / If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.