Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends (2844 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Pukkalolo: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2021
A man and woman are rarely just friends. They can be colleagues, they can be business partners, they can be class mates, they can be anything, but they are rarely just friends.

My definition of Just friends is-- the man and/or woman are TRULY not interested in having sex or going into a relationship with one another.

Most “just friendship” between men and women are not genuine: the man or the woman is secretly interested in sexing up the other or going into a relationship with the other but he/she doesn't want to be straight about it.

One thing I have noticed is that, In many "just Friends" relationship between a boy and girl, it is mostly the boy that's secretly interested in dating or have sex with the girl. He's wishing that ONE DAY he might get lucky.

"I am not ready for a relationship, let's just be friends for now"

If you're a guy, chances are that lady had once told you something along those lines when you try to ask her out. And painfully enough, many guys would fall for that line. They'd be like "well, let me just be friends with her and patiently wait for her till she's ready to date me or have sex with me."

But guess what guys, she's always ready. As long she's already 18, then she's ready. She only wants to recruit you into her friend zone.

In today’s society, the average 23 years old lady have more sex than the 23 years of man. Infact, I have seen many guys between the age of 20 to 25 years old who are still virgins.

And I have met many ladies in that same age category who has slept with over 30 men, infact many of these ladies have even lost their body counts. If you're guy who is inexperienced with women, you might not believe that, and that because these ladies do lots of things in the secret and act like good and angelic saints around you just to deceive you, so that you can keep being 'just' friends with her.

Many times, we have seen many ladies accuse men of sleeping with her without committing to her. You know the popular female heartbreak lamentation: "he used and dumped me." In summary, she'd say: "he deceived and used me"

But what many ladies don't realize is that when you allow a man spend money on you without allowing him have access to your sexual companionship, you are practically doing what you accuse men of: you are deceiving and using him, infact you are kinda of raping him.

If a girl wants to be just friends with you, always keep it in the back of your mind that she sleeping with other men while you are there playing the role of a brother, ATM or body guard for her.

Ladies gain a lot from being friends with different guys, but as man, you gain little or nothing from being 'just' friends with ladies. Infact, in the long run, you even lose.

Same way ladies gain little or nothing from being friends with their fellow ladies. That's why you see most girls saying they don't like being friends with their fellow girls: they prefer to be friends with guys.

A lady gets 'psychological orgasm' when a guy do nice things for her, when he praise and ass lick her and when he tries to impress her.

When she get psychological orgasm from you, she won't want the real sexual orgasm from you; she'll prefer to go get the real sexual orgasm from a guy who isn't giving her the psychological one: that's the guy who doesn't really care about her.

skywalker240 made a comment in response to this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6831505/guy-heres-why-should-simp

His comment makes lot of sense, which is similar to what I have always said.
Guys are quick to label a woman a ‘slut’ if many men easily and quickly have sex with her without really committing to her.

Well, same goes for men: If you agree to be 'just' friends with ladies, do nice things for them and follow her about without without sleeping with them, then it safe to say you are a male 'slut'. It means you have no worth has a guy.

I've slept with most of my female friends; all thanks to the Shameless Approach. Shameless approach prevents you from freely giving her the 'psychological orgasm' and so she try to get the real orgasm from you, which is sex.
If you're a guy who is 'just' friends with ladies and you want to date or sleep with them, then you can use the shameless approach to effectively make that happen without having to waste money on girls. If you don't know what the shameless approach means, you can learn about it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6817409/how-stole-girl-guy-birthday#107001361

Or

Here:
http://chrissolution.com.ng/

Guys, be smart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Bigredmachine: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2021
it is not possible sir
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by KiNg0G: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
You NEVER see life.

As long as brothers and sisters never fûck themselves till they grown.

What makes you think a boy and a girl can't just be friends, without sexual attraction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Vinnie2000(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
OP, EVERYTHING you said here is Right!
No Caps!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Vinnie2000(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
You NEVER see life.

What makes you think a boy and a girl can't just be friends, without sexual attraction.

The OP is VERY correct!..

As long as the Guy and Lady are Young and Attractive, Feelings or Lusts must pop up as the 'Friendship' Grows!..

It won't take Long B4 Girl starts Liking d Guy or Guy Starts thinking of Shift Pants.. sad cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Pukkalolo: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
You NEVER see life.

If the boy is a gay and/or the girl is a lesbian then It's possible for the boy and girl to be just friends without sexual attraction

4 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by CrownOfClay724: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Plausible.
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by younglleo: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
SIMPle men nogo like dis thing

6 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Victerica(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Most Human beings are wicked.

But women are more wicked than men. Especially, Nigerian women.

Don't try to be friends with them. Unless you want to dey straff them.

2 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Victerica(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Humans have entitlement mentality but that of women especially Nigerian women is worst.

The only thing, you can gain from a Nigerian woman with an entitlement mentality is sex.

Don't say, I no tell you oooo

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
There are some girls you don't like like but, they are just there.

I know 3 young ladies I can say let's cook something together, let's go here, let me reach your place, send me this and she will send, help me with that etc I like them but, not that kind of like. I don't think she's catching feelings (sha I don't really tell when girls are catching feelings), I met all in church though.

They do check up on me and I reciprocate sometimes.

Also, your business partner can also be your friend.

4 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Victerica:
Humans have entitlement mentality but that of women especially Nigerian women is worst.

The only thing, you can gain from a Nigerian woman with an entitlement mentality is sex.

Don't say, I no tell you oooo
I have heard of this before, even from roommates and guys around. I can't relate to some of the things you wrote there, I didn't really keep much girls. The ones I know are those Church type, I'm the one begging them to slay small. They will laugh and be saying bad boy, that I need Jesus. (I told them (two) that sometimes you have to put that street/cool vibe with no negative intention)

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by nokspos: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ladies keeps male friend for emergency dick. Just in case there main boyfriend messes up , next they break the emergency dyck in the glass

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by bepositive11: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
I would say that a man and woman can only be friends when they both know what they want and know that they are not compatible with each other

4 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by TheWolfen(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
I agree

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Truvelisback(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:
I would say that a man and woman can only be friends when they both know what they want and know that they are not compatible with each other
A man and a woman can be friends. Compactable or Uncompactable. If one of them decides to take the other serious, the uncompactable may become compactable.

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by helinues: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Well it can't work in relationship but can in business

Ladies can't stand seeing the guy with other ladies

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Pukkalolo: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
There are some girls you don't like like but, they are just there.

I know 3 young ladies I can say let's cook something together, let's go here, let me reach your place, send me this and she will send, help me with that etc I like them but, not that kind of like. I don't think she's catching feelings (sha I don't really tell when girls are catching feelings), I met all in church though.

They do check up on me and I reciprocate sometimes.

Also, your business partner can also be your friend.
As long as you aren't spending huge on these ladies, chances are that one of the ladies is catching feelings for you
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by youcanmakeit: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sometimes men and women can be friends, I mean friends with benefits cheesy
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Likeplaylikepla: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:
My thought exactly. If they both know what they want and they expect nothing from each, then they can both be friends

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Nonexisting: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
"He is just a friend" is the line they use into deceive their simp boyfriends. "You are a good friend" is the line they use to deceive the simps who give them urgent 2k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by slickycee: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
OP you made a lot of valid points.

In particular a man and a woman can't just be friends
I agree but then there's another side you've failed to mention.

First I agree that a females just plans on using her male friends while all her romantic hopes are for her ex and boyfriend
You're right, as a guy your female friend would always try to manipulate you

Nevertheless you too can reap many benefits from such friendship
But first, you need to stop expecting anything from ladies..

You don't owe her anything and she doesn't owe you anything.
You have no intentions of impressing her, all your actions are out of kindness and are in alignment with your character
Not in hopes that one day you'd get the puccy

If that's what you want, get a prostitute or another girl for that , but respect your friendship .

In this my life , I have gained a lot of favors from my female friends, they didn't give me sex, I didn't give them money

But we gave each other from our individual love

Which is greater than sex or any material gift.

I tell myself , I may be a simp in the eyes of men but in my conscience I'm only treating my female friends the way I would love guys to treat my sister and my unborn daughter

I feel it's stupid to show good character just to impress a gender, just be good because that's your nature.

And yes , I'm not impotent , the thought of banging my female friends is something I struggle with, but by Gods grace

I shrugg it off and give my attention to more inspiring thoughts

You can be friends with a lady but don't expect much
Don't even expect anything, just be doing you and living life

7 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Pukkalolo: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
slickycee:

First I agree that a females just plans on using her male friends while all her romantic hopes are for her ex and boyfriend

You have no intentions of impressing her, all your actions are out of kindness and are in alignment with your character

If that's what you want, get a prostitute or another girl for that , but respect your friendship .

In this my life , I have gained a lot of favors from my female friends, they didn't give me sex, I didn't give them money

I tell myself , I may be a simp in the eyes of men but in my conscience I'm only treating my female friends the way I would love guys to treat my sister and my unborn daughter

I feel it's stupid to show good character just to impress a gender, just be good because that's your nature.

And yes , I'm not impotent , the thought of banging my female friends is something I struggle with, but by Gods grace

Bro, a lot of sense is flowing through your comment. At least you're a genuine guy.

Don't get me wrong, being good to ladies doesn't mean you're a simp. A person who is truly nice is nice to everyone not only girls. But
slickycee, you and I know that many guys are only nice to ladies with hope that ONE DAY she will reward him for his niceness.

4 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by bepositive11: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Likeplaylikepla:

My thought exactly. If they both know what they want and they expect nothing from each, then they can both be friends

Exactly. Not having expectations is key
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by bepositive11: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
A man and a woman can be friends. Compactable or Uncompactable. If one of them decides to take the other serious, the uncompactable may become compactable.

True. One may have a change of mind and start feeling that they're compatible, but when that happens, it's no longer genuine friendship right? Because he/she now wants something more
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Why should they just be friends?

So you want to be wasting toto anyhow grin
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Prophetdoctor(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
In 2013, a girl (same age range as mine) was introduced to me by a friend/brother. This girl is well built and highly intelligent but she is an orphan striving to rise in life. We became friends, and got along for months. I packed from the LGA I was living with her to another. After many months, she called that she wants me to visit her and stay for some days. I was not too comfortable visiting a lady, leaving my precious growing but because she was a friend and sister who honoured me so much, I decided to go. I called my other friend who introduced her to me and mentioned the case, he advised that I shouldn't go, that I'll mess up. I went ahead to honour her invitation, mainly to test my strength in resisting a woman. I got there late in the night and met her in a bum short, she rushed in to change up knowing that I may not tolerate that. I stayed there for 8days, sleeping on the same bed with her without anything. She did well with me. We are still friends without any strings attached.

2 Likes

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Pukkalolo: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Why should they just be friends?

So you want to be wasting toto anyhow grin

Which one is "wasting toto" again... Nairalanders are very funny grin
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by babavik: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
slickycee:

Thumbs up Man.
I think we share the same ideology.
To be frank I have received alot of favours from women more than my fellow men. Most times these favours come from their own kindness. It depends on personality and individual mindset.

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by slickycee: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
babavik:

Thumbs up Man.
I think we share the same ideology.
To be frank I have received alot of favours from women more than my fellow men. Most times these favours come from their own kindness. It depends on personality and individual mindset.

I agree with you !!!
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Mrscarter(f): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2021
They can definately just be friends. Most my besties were males. I find most girls too bitchy materialistic and backstabby. I never once was sexyally or romantically attracted to either of my male besties. One was in me but knew i wasnt interested n respected that. We would have coffee take turns paying and go for drives n outings. Sometimes his gf n child would come. She didnt mind us hanging together she knew we were only ever friends. She used to even let me sit in the front seat sometimes if she came along. We were all gud friends.
Not everything is about sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Lost A Baby / “no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” / Girl When I B Dey Eye For Facebook Finally Reply Me - I No Toost Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.