Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

WHO IS A SIGMA GUY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHO IS A SIGMA GUY (935 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by YouAreNotAlonE: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
I have being hearing about sigmas and i don't get the concept behind it. I used to think being sigma means being quite, calculative and confident. I don't know if I am wrong

Over to my OGs in the house
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by SuperNova33: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Omo I can't wait till the day I will see men arguing and using words like " I am a red pilled ... you this sigma"

Africa we are just good with copy copy
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by YouAreNotAlonE: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
SuperNova33:
Omo I can't wait till the day I will see men arguing and using words like " I am a red pilled ... you this sigma"

Africa we are just good with copy copy

Do you understand the concept behind sigma
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by SuperNova33: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
YouAreNotAlonE:

Do you understand the concept behind sigma

I do. But I feel it's bullcrap

When you categorize yourself it makes you limited. You are stuck within the confines of your mind. An alpha male in a group of nerds might just be an omega in a group of jacked up athletes.
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ask Google undecided

1 Like

Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by YouAreNotAlonE: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
SuperNova33:

I do. But I feel it's bullcrap

When you categorize yourself it makes you limited. You are stuck within the confines of your mind. An alpha male in a group of nerds might just be an omega in a group of jacked up athletes.

Aswr all these categories confuse me a lot.
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by YouAreNotAlonE: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ask Google undecided

if you know share with us
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
YouAreNotAlonE:

if you know share with us
I don't know
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by SuperNova33: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
YouAreNotAlonE:

Aswr all these categories confuse me a lot.
we are similar ... I am always in my world and to be honest I now see it as a gift because I am not easily influenced... I am usually very clear and calm in all situations even if my life is at risk. I don't panic but handle it rationally ... But leave all this alpha beta sigma omega stuff, I only use it to communicate but I never put myself into a box defined by others.
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by siofra(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hi op, I was just about to create a thread on that.
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by YouAreNotAlonE: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
siofra:
Hi op, I was just about to create a thread on that.

Welcome on board. Like the concept about those classification are just somehow cheesy. If you have clarification on the subject you can share with us
Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by Izonedexter(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Sigmas are also redpilled men who are aware and enlighten about female nature but these set of males prefer the low key or solo life
They may often refer to them as lone wolves
This is the category the alpha fears the most
They are not necessarily leaders but they are the "one man gang"
Example of such males are John wick and jason statam
So pls we shouldn't confuse them

2 Likes

Re: WHO IS A SIGMA GUY by YouAreNotAlonE: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Izonedexter:
Sigmas are also redpilled men who are aware and enlighten about female nature but these set of males prefer the low key or solo life
They may often refer to them as lone wolves
This is the category the alpha fears the most
They are not necessarily leaders but they are the "one man gang"
Example of such males are John wick and jason statam
So pls we shouldn't confuse them

wow i like this detailed explanation. but you can help us with more concrete information about the subject matter

(1) (Reply)

They Tw£rk To Entertain Their Customers At Barbering Shop – Viral Video / Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? / Funny Memes Describing A Scene In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.