Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. (85944 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Elmander1983(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Suicide isn't an option but if u feel it is, go the hell on. Your mates who are on the other side would call you out for coming late! You should know better man
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by grandlexuz(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2020
G
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BlessedNuel: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Oga...take it easy on yourself.

80% of the women outchea are unfaithful.....na normalz for em
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by InvertedHammer: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2020
/
That’s what you get for getting married.

Next life, stay in your lane.

Common cheating and you wan off yaself?

Take care of your kids and forget her. That’s all

/
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2020
You did not tell us what you saw in the chat that was suicidal. After all that long epistle. Mtcheew you're not serious.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by leisuretym: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Werey
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by doayt09: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Kobicove:
Suicide is unAfrican! sad
Who told you that?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Go cheat too

This life no balance
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Any lady I can't have unrestricted access to her phone or any of her social media platform can never ever be my wife, right from our courtship days til date I have unrestricted access to my wife ATM, Facebook, phone etc.

I may not bother if she doesn't give me ATM password o

Any gf or lady that you intended to marry who refuses to let you have password to her phone or chats, oga runnnnnnnnnn for ur dear life. Except if you ready to marry our wife o

4 Likes

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Obanosisi(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Ohun oju n wa ohun loju ri
Pls no die o
Women plenty for naija.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by DoubleEngine007: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.
Please don't go and kill yourself ,because someone who doesn't have sense ( Sorry to say) My advise is that you go run DNA test for the kids.. If they are yours ,fine. Take care of them.. For the woman,let her go.. She doesn't value you or the kids..

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Unrated900(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2020
But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids

This are your words earlier

You wife never feel for the kids
If she does she would respect you for providing for the family and also stay away from men.

Mr man listen to what I want to tell you

Now tell your wife that you want to give her Order hence forth you don’t want her to turn off her phone anymore

Also you aren’t comfortable seeing men chat on her phone

Tel her to delete and ignore those men off her phone.

Get her a new don simple as ABC

Mr man if she cannot oblige by your orders.

Take a bold step let her go away

Plenty women out there looking for a decent man like you..

Take this words today and it’s benefit you tomorrow

Also reduce the way you contribute immensely to the house

The day my wife misbehaves In the house,I said listen woman I will send you out of This out without stories sharperly she comport her self...stop been Too cool at home...
Let the slashing be 70:30

You do 70 she does 30.

Finally get a land in ogun state because Lagos is choked already start building your own house but don’t let her know this

Learn to shut your mouth and keep secret as well

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by doayt09: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Send the woman back to her father's house. She's an ungrateful woman.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by dante0147: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

Before you kill your self ! Remember after You die, that same guy you saw their chat will Fvck ur wife till she cant feel her legs no more ! After reading this I know you will just grab a bottle of Beer and Smoke some blunt and call it a day !

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by grandlexuz(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Thank God u know u made a mistake..
And beside suicide is not the best opinion here...
U married her at the age of 28.. Don't u know girl of 28 are still in their hoeing stage ?... And instead of u to make her a complete housewife, u carry your hand go find wahala...
Now the remedy...

Idiots all over the place

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Oga...take it easy on yourself.

80% of the women outchea are unfaithful.....na normalz for em

Most especially selling food or operating restaurants, those working in local government too not left out.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Xscape1993(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Suicide is not the best option. Tell her about God's love for families and homes.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

Thank you for the write up
Really sorry about your experience, I would suggest you both have an open discussion and iron things out; It's really not some ladies fault, guys keep pestering them irrespective
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by GogetterMD(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

You still haven't told us what you found on her phone that is making you feel depressed
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by chukwuibuipob: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
sad why commit suicide over ur wife dishonesty/infidelity? Send her back to her fada’s House and marry anoda wife.If u die,U DIE a USELESS man
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Goldbw122(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

Don't die yet, there's is still hope, marriage is so so complicated, I don't just understand us like the highest university, to understand but nor able to come to the final fact, I don't blame people for calling marriage scam, what men get out of marriage is not encouraging, I swear, now how can a man that have gotten his heart trashed, how will he trust and love again, I don't just get it, well, how is the situation now?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by cococandy(f): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
That’s what you get for getting married.

Next life, stay in your lane.

Common cheating and you wan off yaself?

Take care of your kids and forget her. That’s all

/

The OP has not decided what’s upsetting him yet.
MeeztaFabulouz:

I have never looked forward to her assisting me financially and I am not accusing her of extramarital affairs . I feel bad being so disrespectful and not being caring for our home. There are many things I am unable to write because its like writing a book. Maybe if you think of how it feels when you dedicate yourself to someone then do everything to make that person happy and that person does not care and is only self centred then you will understand how painful it feels.
Seven years I have done all a man needs to do to try and build a peaceful and decent home, there are good times when we just overlook things and be happy and then that attitude just comes alive again from no where and all I get is trouble upon trouble again. Some days I can hardly even eat at home and in seven years, I can only remember hearing "am sorry" just twice apart from when I try to just ignore certain things and she just give me all those sober reactions.
I really don't know how to explain but I believe some married men here will understand better because its like most comments I see are from people that are not married and don't understand what dedicating your life to someone you once loved so much means.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by dealhunter(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2020
You have not tell us what ur wife did!....from her chat,shee the guy still dey Bleep ur wife nii?...abi wetin you see from her chatting?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by endeavor(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

I can help you if you.. chat me via WhatsApp 08165881375
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by meobizy(f): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Married women are on my menu nowadays. I realized if I want to sleep with as many women possible then I should stop discriminating against some potentials. You played a stupid game (snooping through her phone) and won a stupid prize (depression). Carry your cross.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BlessedNuel: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:

Most especially selling food or operating restaurants, those working in local government too not left out.

Bro.... sometimes I feel like remaining single all the days of my life.

Wetin women dey do dey pain me.......They cheat alot

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by grandlexuz(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
You shall Know the truth and the truth will set u Free..

The First truth you should know is that if you kill yourself in any way or Form, you will open your Eyes Live in Hell Fire! And it's forever and Ever.

Secondly, this is the reason I am an advocate that young men and Women seek the Face of God before saying I do. And until you are sure GOD has showed you your Spouse, do not Marry! Marriage is a life time Commitment. Going your way might look sweet at the start but it will always end in Pains!

Thirdly, you Have Married! You Have Married! You are her Husband and she is your wife.
There could be Solutions but you need to approach the originator of the institution of Marriage and take Matters to HIM on the basis of His Mercy.

As you Pray you reach out to Elders you know she could listen to.

For those who are about to Enter, Ensure you Hear Clearly about your Spouse. If you didn't Hear! Pls no matter how juicy its looks, do not Enter!

Do not Marry because of He/she has Cash
Do not Marry because she has Big behind/Big Before or because He has 12 packs
Do not Marry because He/ She is this or that!
Do not Marry for Sympathy or Pity!

The Only Reason to Marry Him/ Her should be Because you Have Sort the Face of GOD and HE has given you the Go ahead!

It is Better to Be Single than to Marry who is not the will of GOD for you!

It will always End in Tears!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!

One of the few times I am intune with you. Nice advice. However I think there is a physical as much as a spiritual side to marriage. If it weren't so then pastors will not end up in divorce. Pastor Chris and many others including the Ghanaian pastor in America who shot his wife come to mind.

On the other hand I know people who arn't Christians that have enjoyed good and lasting marriages. To be honest the best marriages I know are amongst people who know nothing about God. That said I accept with you seeking the face of God for a partner is just as important.

Amusing though is this family sister who has been seeking God's face for a husband and turning down scores of men. I just prescribed her a medication for menopausal hot flashes last week. Still like you sakd it is better to be single than enter a bad marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by 21cents: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2020
playing Chris Brown ft Tyga- Loyal
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by saajus: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Please, the first step is to see a Counsellor. A trained professional Counsellor, not your Pastor or Imam o. Open up to the Counsellor. Tell the Counsellor everything on your mind. The Counsellor may refer you to a psychologist if necessary. Cos you can't pull yourself away from some depression especially when suicidal thought has been surfacing. You might need some drugs and therapy

After consulting a Counsellor, you can also go the faith route (spiritual). Open up to your Pastor if you can trust him. Please, if you are tired, leave the marriage instead of killing yourself. If your marriage is the main trigger of your depression, leaving may be the best option. Document all your findings so that the Court will see reasons to grant you custody of your children cos I think you love them so much.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by saydfact(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

I'm sorry but you haven't said anything about what she did or what the chat was......

well, I'll advice you take it easy with yourself and live life....... plus stop reading her chats; NO1 IS HOLY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.