Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. (85777 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by bigl: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.

Bro, chat me up on WhatsApp 080 three 4 three 111 4seven... Lemme advice u ... I've also had it rough .... Worse than what you are experiencing ... U need to know some things so u can keep your sanity and always be the man no matter
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by FireKing: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.
Please please please don't even or ever think of suicide because if u do ur loving beautiful kids will suffer and die of hungry because from what u said ur wife wil not be able to carter for those children of urs and she will be busy satisfying her sexual urges. Secondly, I will advice u call ur pastor or or a Muslim head to invite ur wife to settle it if they cannot then, report her to her family pple so the issue can be settled. One thing I have observed is that most wife wey don test prick for outside will always choose that prick over their families except GOD'S intervention... So please pray more and seek GOD'S face now.... At midnight pull off ur clothes, read ur Bible and going into praises and worship with prayers
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Chicastle: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Thank God u know u made a mistake..
And beside suicide is not the best opinion here...
U married her at the age of 28.. Don't u know girl of 28 are still in their hoeing stage ?... And instead of u to make her a complete housewife, u carry your hand go find wahala...
Now the remedy...

Ok, we should now marry the ones @ 32 I guess?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Aguilar(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2020
bros suicide is not the way, you would be selfish for doing that. before you make any wrong move think about your children. would you want to them to suffer from taking your own life? what I'll say is you should get advice from someone you trust, a matured person that has experience on marriage matters.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Bullman(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

Sir please use a ship anchor rope to hang yourself you wont feel the pain.
Like For Poseidon sake who still commits suicide over a woman?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Onlinebar: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
It's only in Africa that people see divorce as a taboo......You have to be selfish when it comes to your mental health learn to go your own way
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by davien(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:

In ur last post you said, provided ur wife doesn't bring someone pregnancy for you, she is free to do whatever she wants, even when she is under ur roof, because that was wise counsel you inherited from your grandfather.

U even said if you mistakenly catch her, you don't have problem with that, that you will not go raw again but wearing ur condom.

So my submission, any man that can go low to this extent to me, he is woman rapper, in fact such man no woman needs deliverance.
When you commit suicide she'll still fucck around so what's the point? Drop her and live life on your terms.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Kevdee: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Too much sorry sef na wahala o. grin grin cheesy

Balance na the koko

seasy:

Lol
For seven years, you've only heard, I'm sorry, twice.
What of people like us that do say, I'm sorry like music every day and dem no dey listen to us? grin
Wahala plenty for relationship, o.

You are a good man, just try and sort things out, suicide is not the way at all, it's a no, no.
Your kids and family need you.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Sanchez01: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

In all of these, I didn't read anywhere that you confronted her and made her admit those things you saw. Even if the marriage is winding up, you owe it to her to let her understand why you want out. She is a cheat, maybe not. That depends on whatever it is you saw, imagined and her very own words against the seeming evidence you have.

Confront her with your findings and decide whether or not she leaves based on what you have found out and how you are feeling. She prolly doesn't understand why you are acting the way you are right now, even though she might be a cheat or a serial one. Therefore it is necessary to bring her up to speed.

Your narrative suggests communication has always been missing in your home but you unfortunately filled the vast void with money, thinking and believing that it will cover and fit perfectly. I have been there and I can tell money corrupts even the best of females when they are indulged.

On suicide, it isn't worth it. You probably feel that way because your expectations of her and the marriage were very high, maybe unrealistic. Look at it this way, she allegedly cheats under your roof, imagine what would happen if you die. She will live her life and forget about you the moment the perfect distraction comes.

Stop with the unnecessary tension in the home. Lay everything bare and make her understand your position. Dying on the inside while you build up anger and uncomfortably grow your depression isn't the way to go. You are weak, yes, but for your sanity and mental health, tackle the problem head on. You already made mistakes. Don't make another.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by lekki1444: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

My dear count urself lucky.. u haven't met a woman that is manipulative. If u do u will know wat I'm talkin about. Even if u are filthy rich she go still cheat on u. I thank God for everything cos I found someone who is willing to love me the way I am.
I know women are manipulative and heartless and devious. Thats how they are created as luna beings. however these traits are enhanced or muted depending on how much god spirit is in the man. yu see just as the moon gets its light from the sun so do women seek for light from their men and if that light is lacking ? she will devour and destroy you. she only allows herself to be subservient to the LIGHT. if you are darkness ? she will destroy you and chew you up and spit you out. her cosmic job is to destroy men who dwell in darkness
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Damn, what a disappointing write up. Zero climax. You saw a chat and that’s it? Well, I can’t sympathize with you because I can relate with what you’re talking about. I’ve seen a lot of chats in my life, some good, some bad. But no one here knows the content of those chat logs
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by AfroKnight: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Mehn this thread is really depressing.

I shouldn’t have clicked on it.

For those saying suicide is cowardice or is not an option, please shut your ignorant mouth.

Depression is an illness.

It needs to be managed by professionals.

meeztafabulouz, talk to your doctor to refer you to a therapist. Don’t let this affect your business cos if your mental state destroys your source(s) of income, the resulting depression will be more intense.

Seek professional help.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Ikem11(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2020
grandlexuz:

Lol. We can all never have thesame composure because we are men. Afterall no two pennis have same colour, girth and length..Lol

That said I understand the shortcomings of the OP. Despite being badly treated by my woman I never contemplated suicide for once. I love my kids so much to see them grow up without the stigma of a father who left by suicide. Besides I love living, one of the reasons I beat the odds during a time of severe hardship.

Still I dont expect the OP to have my resolve. Though he didnt throw much information if the text messages were explicit enough to show sexual content, I suspect that was the case. There is that much you can't throw online.

I think it's wrong of him to contemplate suicide but depression has varying effects and consequences for different people. That he is still alive is reason enough that he is holding strong despite the odds. I will like to have a more personal chat with him to encourage, and know the depths of his problems. We can and should always be our brothers keeper.

Well said my brother .

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Gloriagee(f): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Girls at 28 are at their 'hoeing' stage... where do u guys crawl out from?

Juliusmomoh:
Thank God u know u made a mistake..
And beside suicide is not the best opinion here...
U married her at the age of 28.. Don't u know girl of 28 are still in their hoeing stage ?... And instead of u to make her a complete housewife, u carry your hand go find wahala...
Now the remedy...
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by ststyreal(f): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.
I understand you, but please, look for someone who can talk sense into her. I know all you seek for is peace but kindly visit any of her relative and bare your mind to them. I wonder why some women can not just make their husband happy, huhhhh, smhhh. I hope you too oga op, you have not done something to provoke this her ugly character towards you.
May God intervene in your home front amen!
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by phlame(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2020
baralatie:

dude!
he has already laid his finger on her in one of the banters and definitely more will follow

two he only saw messages between his wife and her ex and her ex of ex.he does not have evidence of actually confirming that she has been cheating

What is cheating
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by HealthFixHub1: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2020
OP. Please, watch this clip. It'll help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L33djEEMEE8
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Neddstark: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2020
grim33:
My guy don’t kill yourself.

You’ll gain nothing from that.

Here’s something you’ll gain from.
Read about “ redpill “ and “Mgtow “.

You’re only suffering because you’re not informed about the true nature of a woman.

Do yourself a favor and google the two key words I mentioned above ....

Thank me later.

Thanks for sharing this knowledge. A brother is learning.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
That’s why I listen to Ayinla Omowura.

Selling food and drinks is an open invitation, be cause na Men go come buy beer.

Person wey dey sell need who dey buy. I hope you can solve the remaining equations.

You commit Suicide, na you loss.

Dem go laugh your dead body tire.

Shooting go start before your burial self.

Kill yourself because na you be the fist man to see,message for him wife phone.

Enter Moto go Agboju... so that you can Gbojuu.

This game na do me,I do you oh...
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by naturefellow(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
kalu61:
I don't want to be kind but say you are a fool for contemplatinh suicide in this issue. Even if the worst happens, is suicide the solution you came up with in your head?

Die because of a woman.
Not every marriage must work and if yours is destined for it, there nothing you can do about it but take your life abi angry grin
it's all foolery and mockery until it hits you or your loved one. Very poor response to a case of depression and suicide!
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BabaCommander: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
pansophist:
Before choosing to be in a committed relationship with my partner, I made two resolutions to myself how I'll handle situations if things goes south. I will never loose peace because of a partner. I didn't tell her the resolution I made. its just within me. So there you go.

1. At the very least, the only thing I need from a woman is kids, sex, and companionship. If she bear my kids and stop living up to her other duty as a partner, and refused to make it up, that is the end. I'm out. I refuse to fulfil my duties if she refuse to live up to hers.

2. A separated family is better than a toxic one. Its better for the kids to experience love with each parents separately, than to experience toxicity in a loveless home together. My kids will still have the best provisions from a father, and my supporting ascendants can take of them if need be.

The problem I see with you is that you are not in charge. You lack the willpower to accept your new reality, adapt, and cut off your presence, support, and allow her to actually go deep the rabbit hole she wants to go into. Be cold as ice. Your love and service should be absent, that is becomes clear you changed too. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. You are a man in the sense that if you look after yourself well, with resources to complement, you can still get another woman far younger and beautiful than her, and that will be her karma. A woman will give you her loyalty when she knows too well that she is replaceable instantly with far quality woman than her.

In matters of love, and in the face of those lovey-dovey act, the foundation should be bedrocked on logic, pragmatism, and damage control. Dont let those emotions and display of affection fool you, your eyes must be sharp on the ball. And if she change, you change as well. Chances are, she can do all these because she is assured of your support no matter how ridiculous her behaviors. She knows the password to your loyalty, which is that you can't leave her for the sake of your kids. Yes, what's keeping you miserable.

How about your parents taking care of your kids if you do not have the time? You need to accept that modern women are totally different from the fairy tales men are bombarded with through media. Times have changed. And to navigate smoothly in this new terrain, you must update your mindset to fit with the 21st century women, understand how they think and play accordingly.

You are the one that is making yourself miserable. She has made up her mind to not uphold the integrity of your family, and you should adapt to this new reality, not wishing on the return of past glory. Accept it with grace as a man and move on. A relationship worth fighting for is one where both people are willing to make it work, not just you. In every relationship, the one that needs the other the least has all the power, and you must make it clear that she is not only replaceable, but disposable if she mess up. Free yourself, its in your hands.

Your understanding is striking, and your counsel in worth heeding. However, it lacks a bit of honour and godliness.

A mixture of pragmatism and godliness is the sure antidote to a world of betrayal.

Unfortunately for the op, these things takes time to learn, understand, and accept.

He's a good and honourable man, obviously. But being good and honourable alone makes one a prey in a jungle full of hungry saba-tooth predators.

I speak as a God fearing Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm also a young man with a young family, and have pastored and counseled many. It's hard for people to understand you can be very godly and pragmatic.

Shalom!
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Neddstark: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.

My guy, dont kill yourself over any human. Its not worth it. Las Las, find money rent a new house and leave the woman alone.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
khingTony:
The Hoes are never loyal

Know this and know peace smiley

Your wife is probably cheating on you, it's evident, but it's so sad that after Buhari cheats you, your governor cheats you, your senators cheat you, your wife will still come and cheat on you. The Hoes are heartless

You should not kill yourself because of a woman that was never yours, you will just succeed in cheating yourself

The marriages that work out are a negligible number, so if you're getting married as a guy, be prepared to be pushed to the wall. Marriage for guys is not a profitable venture.

Peace smiley

As if MEN don't cheat.
OP,you see these food sellers..men always flock around them and the foolish ones in other to retain customers try to give them listening ears.
Think less about her and pls approach her with the evidence all things will be sorted out.
How can you commit suicide for a cheat while she should be the one begging for forgiveness?. If she doesn't change,pls divorce her for peace of mind and double your hustle.
Wish you luck.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Bigggloadofcum: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2020
flamingREED:

Can I share some of these on FB?

Sure man. U free.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by bnovative(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INSTRUCT AT LEAST A FRIEND OR A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY TO SNAP YOUR HANGING BODY AND COME AND SHARE IT HERE SO WE CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD NUMBER OF RIP. MEANWHILE RIP IN ADVANCE IN CASE I MISS IT WHEN THE BODY WILL BE SHARED.
Guy why are like this?
you cracked me up and you will not make heaven.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Burgerlomo: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
Hmm!

This matter carry weight o. As proper and justifiable as it is to check the phones of our spouses, the discovery might turn out to be SUICIDAL.

First, you are within ur marital right to check on ur wife's phone even though a few persons might disagree with that.

From your writeup I could deduce u are broke even though you try ur best to provide for ur family. The woman you married doesn't feel the need to respect someone who she feels she's better than financially.

This is a real story. When I was 9 my dad was going through serious financial challenges and even though my mum was totally supportive, he felt incomplete. One evening I saw my dad with a rope.

He didn't say a word to me... He went out. Late at night he didn't come home and we started looking for him but he was no where to be found. There was no phones like there is now.

Late on oga came back looking frail and disconnected from this earth. We welcomed him as usual. Next day he called me and told me that he had hung the rope to a tree and was about tying it round his neck but he thought about my siblings and I.

Few years down, thinks turned around tremendously. He became happy, our family became happy.

Now b4 you take that suicidal step, think of your children, double ur hustle but if that woman is cheating on you, kick her ass out. You deserve better.

A woman shouldn't be the end of you. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Gloriagee(f): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
Were the chats explicit or not? Nobody born of a woman is worth killing yourself for. Your kids are definitely worth living for or what do you think? Is it this type of woman that is bent on going to the children's school to pay their fees herself or does not stock the house with food, u want to leave them with? Where did you meet her though?

MeeztaFabulouz:

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
lekki1444:
I know women are manipulative and heartless and devious. Thats how they are created as luna beings. however these traits are enhanced or muted depending on how much god spirit is in the man. yu see just as the moon gets its light from the sun so do women seek for light from their men and if that light is lacking ? she will devour and destroy you. she only allows herself to be subservient to the LIGHT. if you are darkness ? she will destroy you and chew you up and spit you out. her cosmic job is to destroy men who dwell in darkness

Bro I'm not in darkness abeg. If woman no like u theres nothing u will do to change her. Best thing is to avoid her
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Amhappy(f): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Your wife is too money conscious, she only cares for her business and not for the family even though you provide 100% for the family. Though she's not cheating but she pays attention which she's suppose to channel to you her spouse to some exes. She do not appreciate your effort thus you have become depressed and suicidal @MeeztaFabulouz. This is the summary of your complain right?

Talk to a counselor or an elder who can wade into the matter and advice you both. Alternatively take a weekend off and have a heart to heart talk with your wife. Tell her your pain just the way you told us
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Validfacts:
Fabulouz, I have read through your thread, I got d message clearly. I'm not like those people putting blames on u for contemplating on suicide. This type of issue can truly lead to depression. What u need is matured advise, and am going to give you.

Firstly, don't think of suicide, it doesn't worth it. Do u know your case doesn't even near those with huge debt and at the same time having marital problems? yet they didn't commit suicide.

This is what I will suggest u do, if u re financially sound, get an apartment for relaxation, this will only be used to correct thing for time being, because I noticed that the more u see her around, the more u feel bad and I won't lie to u, it may result to high BP, if u don't take proper measure. Declare to her that u have a project outside the state that u will need enough financial backup. As u keep going to relax in your new apartment, be calling to check on your family. It will get to some time, u will need to persuade her to back u up financially, this may lead to selling part of the equipment she uses in her shop gradually, u may even get the key to her restaurant to pack the valuables there to an unknown designation, telling her that uv sold it, promising her that u will refund her back when u re paid for the project at hand. She will believe you, because UV not being stingy to her, u can even say u have the plan to make the restaurant to international standard, once u re paid for the project. By the way, always come home to check on them and take your kids
nd wife out for shopping in some cases, continue this until the said restaurant liquidate. Once that mission is fulfilled, give her some time and discuss about what u felt was going wrong about the restaurant business and the need to change the business for another because of the family. U can then change her business to ladies wears boutique if u wish to and if u don't feel like, make her a full house wife, telling her that the project backfired, please don't tell her u lied o. That will save ur marriage and ur kids. To me, I will never advise any man, both married or not to open a restaurant or a bar for their wives or spouse, those 2 businesses encourages adulteries no be small, because most of their customers re always opposite sex. I think that was the huge mistake u made. U can apply that measure and with prayer it might work, the most important is to first disengage her from that business. You can quote me, if u feel we need to converse through PM or mobile conversation.

Most sensible comment I have read here, a solution not condemnation.

Dear Op, i encourage you to try to work with some of the above submissions, committing suicide simply gives all those men and many more the best opportunity to feast on her, and worse your kids may end up as nuisance, God forbid.

Many marriages go thru the same scenario you have painted, one person works so hard to make sacrifices and the other party is gallivanting irresponsiby without an iota of affection for the other party. Good news u can get out of it and with your marriage with wisdom,patience.

The only part i wont support is moving out completely to another apartment especially because of your kids, .Rather i suggest you stay put in a private room in your apartment, if u don't have an extra room, move to your kids room or have her move there, you really need some time alone to clear ur head and see her less often without being away from ur kids...trust me it works,

While in that privacy make sure u continue to show love to your kids , immediately liquidate that restaurant then watch her, and in all of this do not confront her ,just ignore her and do wat u have to do .
Above all, pray to God for guidance especially as you fight for your marriage .

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Burgerlomo: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
You wife is in restaurant business and you are shocked that she has a boyfriend?

For your info men make up over 95% of the customers of a restaurant therefore she needs to be ready offer some services in kind for them to be coming back grin

He make a big mistake by opening a restaurant business for her
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by lekki1444: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro I'm not in darkness abeg. If woman no like u theres nothing u will do to change her. Best thing is to avoid her
its not that simple.all matter is spiritual. we are spiritual beings having a physical experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.