Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. (85885 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by mayorkent(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Omo this marriage thing don day resemble trap nowadays ,
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by blackgold90(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.

All that you posted here is not enough to contemplate suicide. Just go and fix everything with your wife. She must be beautiful for those two guys to be interested in her. It is your duty to ward off those guys. This is no case. Until you caught her sleeping around don't quarrel her nor kill yourself.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by lozanni(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
Hmm!

This matter carry weight o. As proper and justifiable as it is to check the phones of our spouses, the discovery might turn out to be SUICIDAL.

First, you are within ur marital right to check on ur wife's phone even though a few persons might disagree with that.

From your writeup I could deduce u are broke even though you try ur best to provide for ur family. The woman you married doesn't feel the need to respect someone who she feels she's better than financially.

This is a real story. When I was 9 my dad was going through serious financial challenges and even though my mum was totally supportive, he felt incomplete. One evening I saw my dad with a rope.

He didn't say a word to me... He went out. Late at night he didn't come home and we started looking for him but he was no where to be found. There was no phones like there is now.

Late on oga came back looking frail and disconnected from this earth. We welcomed him as usual. Next day he called me and told me that he had hung the rope to a tree and was about tying it round his neck but he thought about my siblings and I.

Few years down, thinks turned around tremendously. He became happy, our family became happy.

Now b4 you take that suicidal step, think of your children, double ur hustle but if that woman is cheating on you, kick her ass out. You deserve better.

A woman shouldn't be the end of you. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank God you Dad did not carry out the act of suicide.
You gave the guy a great advise because where there is life, there is hope.
I will advise the guy to seek help as it seems he is suffering from depression, so he should seek the help of a psychologist and also get spiritual counseling from his Pastor or mentor.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by iezeiyida(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Please, before I comment, slap nonsense out of yourself 2 times
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by akanjikokoro: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Now that u have discover your mistake, turn back and restart new life.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INSTRUCT AT LEAST A FRIEND OR A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY TO SNAP YOUR HANGING BODY AND COME AND SHARE IT HERE SO WE CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD NUMBER OF RIP. MEANWHILE RIP IN ADVANCE IN CASE I MISS IT WHEN THE BODY WILL BE SHARED.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

You can call me a fool, its fine. But I don't wish you my situation and pray you never meet depression.
just ignore suicide and follow some of the beautiful advice you given here
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by ststyreal(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Op, this should have been taken to the family section. Listen my brother, you and your wife will be fine. It is a phase that must surely pass. Call your wife and reason with her. You know her more than we do. Please, don't listen to those telling you Alpha this or redpill that... Even amongst siblings, there is misunderstand. Marriage faces alot of temptations and trials because the devil knows that once the family is shattered, the children's life is in disarray. You are the head of your home, call your wife to order and make your mind known to her.
Marriage is a serious and time taken business, hence the need for patient and tolerant...
Don't ever think of any side chick because you will just end up destroying your home.
I read of a married couple committing adultery and one died in the process.
Pray seriously to God, call your wife and talk to her like a friend. Ask her, her wish and desire for the marriage and you can take it up from there.

Never contemplate sucide!

As for the quoters and bashers, remember I am only advicing the op. Only him I will respond to, hence, nobody should bother quoting me because I will not respond.
Give your own advice just as I have given mine... Peace
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
baralatie:

you don't need to put petrol on firewood and later lit it up inorder to claim suicidal.
you are hyperventilating over nothing!

Is this one normal? Must you post nonsense?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
BlessedNuel:

Bro...I no go lie give you.

If I eventually get married...I will never checkmate my wife.

I don't care.....once I notice a slight change in her behaviour.....I will refrain from going raw with her... probably we will have to go for a snappy test once more before I continue..

Na just 4 kids wey I want and once I don get em..no shaking.... I will surely go for a DNA test with all of my kids....once positive...No wahala.

She can go ahead to do whatever she wants.... Personally,I was advised by my grandfather never to dey chook eye inside woman matter.

No matter what you do...you can never satisfy them....He told me that If I want to live long...I should bother less about women

And I biliv woman rapper hormone is not running in DNA in ur family.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Some women are heartless... The worst is that they do cheat on u without remorse

I have someone who could help monitor her calls and WhatsApp chats..

Hit me up for their contact
Dami.ojo@yahoo.com
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BlessedNuel: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:

And I biliv woman rapper hormone is not running in DNA in ur family.

I don't understand what you just said...be more explicit
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2020
dhensity:

I have not married yet but I understand u bro. Women could be heartless. No matter what you sacrifice some of them will not appreciate it . Just move on because she will not change

I have someone who could help monitor her calls and WhatsApp chats..

Hit me up for their contact
Dami.ojo@yahoo.com
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by owunabastard: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2020
and so, is that all? you are lucky you are healthy and strong to achieve all this for your family. If you are down health wise and your wife is fucking around with men, what will you do? You are an African, if you don't want to continue with the marriage, separate from here and arrange how to see your kids, important thing is to take care of yourself and be happy. We only live once
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Daroldigits: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2020
Killing yourself is not the solution to this issue. Face her and let her know about it. Call her parent or family attention into this issue. Also, there is no problem bigger than God. Call him to help you out.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmmm.. you want to kee yourself... you better give that your brain sense... you die another man will gladly carry your wife...

Kill that depression ooo... just kill it... Some mistakes can still be worked on.. i do hope both parties still love themselves... if not they are other ways... The Lord is surly your strength..
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
You are a big fool and immature for thinking of suicide...... Life goes on bro,don't kill yourself because of a woman.... Women no dey finish...

opor
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by onyenatruchi: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

is she a yoruba woman
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by twilliamx(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
You shall Know the truth and the truth will set u Free..

The First truth you should know is that if you kill yourself in any way or Form, you will open your Eyes Live in Hell Fire! And it's forever and Ever.

Secondly, this is the reason I am an advocate that young men and Women seek the Face of God before saying I do. And until you are sure GOD has showed you your Spouse, do not Marry! Marriage is a life time Commitment. Going your way might look sweet at the start but it will always end in Pains!

Thirdly, you Have Married! You Have Married! You are her Husband and she is your wife.
There could be Solutions but you need to approach the originator of the institution of Marriage and take Matters to HIM on the basis of His Mercy.

As you Pray you reach out to Elders you know she could listen to.

For those who are about to Enter, Ensure you Hear Clearly about your Spouse. If you didn't Hear! Pls no matter how juicy its looks, do not Enter!

Do not Marry because of He/she has Cash
Do not Marry because she has Big behind/Big Before or because He has 12 packs
Do not Marry because He/ She is this or that!
Do not Marry for Sympathy or Pity!

The Only Reason to Marry Him/ Her should be Because you Have Sort the Face of GOD and HE has given you the Go ahead!

It is Better to Be Single than to Marry who is not the will of GOD for you!

It will always End in Tears!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!

You are spiritually wise.....I always look forward to your comments

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by niceface(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Your situation is quite sympathetic but never ever give up on everything you have laboured for especially your kids.
First, I will like to suggest that you seek medical attention urgently because you are already depressed due to your constant thinking and emotional breakdown, some prescribed drugs can help you overcome the symptoms.
Second, draw close to God who is always there for us when no one cares. God knows why this is happening to you and can definitely see you through.
Finally, Never ever consider suicide because it has never been the solution to any problem whatsoever, only cowards choose that option as an escape route.
Looking forward to reading your positive testimony soon because something greater is coming your way sooner than you expected.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by budusky05(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Guys don't marry runs girl, marriage don't stop them from their natural way of life.
You can't kill yourself bro, yes divorce is not the answer but if a second chance doesn't change anything then move on, this the reason why we men die alot
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Matthew4sure(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Brother marriage is not for kids is for mature person don't kill yourself because of things you are not sure of don't divorce your wife try call your wife and talk it out and make sure you pray with your wife every morning and commit her business to God before she goes out, gradually you will enjoy your wife you marry a good wife not every woman can do restaurant business is one of difficult business love your wife more,
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

My brother, so sad that you are getting depressed and considering taking your life just because of your wife. My advice to you is that don't be a chicken hearted man. Thank your God that you have kids. So you must first of all love your kids like no other because that is your gain in marriage. Take good care of the kids and bond very well with them. As for your wife, make your stance clear to her, be the man and tell her your mind, don't be afraid to draw the lines she shouldn't cross. Tell her want you want and don't stop playing your role as the husband and father in the house. Women could be very funny but never you take things for granted and don't let whatever she is doing affect your emotions. Tell her to cut ties with the two guys she is frolicking with online via chat, no fighting at all. Be the General in the house and call her to order.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by udemzyudex(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

You really won't understand but it is well

You see it's easier to judge from afar when you're not the one going through the problem.

Some might find it difficult to understand you thinking trying to commit suicide because of a woman is absurd but only you and those that might have gone through this before will understand your plight.

I always tell my friends that I believe in divorce, if you decide to stay and probably die in the process of trying to make things work, your children will continue to live, and you won't be around to know if they are being taken care of or not but if you divorce that lady, at least you will be around to see that your children are doing well and not being treated anyhow.

Commitng suicide is not an option, I'll advise you stay away from her for a while to enable calm your nerves, when you're done kick her sorry ass out.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by onyenatruchi: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.
she must be a yoruba woman' that's how they behave
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by imagrg(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
I understand how you feel.
Relationship, especially marriage can turn soar but committing suicide could make your children hate your memory for ever. Do you know that if you die your wife will re-marry and your children would suffer neglect and denial.

MY FRIEND, NO WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR.

I would advise you call in members of your church or her family members to go into the matter and speak to her.

SUICIDE OR DIVORCE MAY NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
MeeztaFabulouz:

You can call me a fool, its fine. But I don't wish you my situation and pray you never meet depression.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Caseywilliams(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

oga if u hav not catch ur wife red handed cheating on u then u hav no need to be depressed.
if u think u can't handle a failed marriage or work it up wt ur spouse to make tins happen why not jakpa nah Dan wanting to commit sucide
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by uthlaw: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
ndidigood:
u really need to know what ur wife likes and always show interest in everything about her.providing money is not enough sometimes.
Is wrong to sleep outside BC of misunderstanding. Sort and talk everything over b4 u sleep.
Lastly if ur sexual life is 100% good u will hardly fight.so improve on dat
Do not take women attitudes to heart if I do u will get hurt.
Laugh, talk,gossip, and be friends.
Marriage is sweet if u don't take some things seriously.
abeg nothing sweet about marriage,just over hyped saga!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Mutemenot(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Op, find time to enjoy life too, it will only end in this world. You carry your family for head like Gala. Yes, you take the responsibility as a man but don't let that ruin your joy . U have no other world, so don't think suicide. U should know almost all families 're suffering from one or two issues, some will come out and laugh like they won lottery but inwardly they re in mess...
Another thing Is, food and bar business isn't good for married woman... Please within the shortest time get her something else to be doing
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by TheRedpillguy: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2020
How do you know the kids are yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by lekki1444: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Some women are heartless... The worst is that they do cheat on u without remorse
you have to ask yourself, why is your woman heartless ? this universe operates on the principle of equilibrium and will send you a woman who matches your wickedness. you may say but i am kind to women, but have forgotten the 10 people you 419 out of their money, so you are confused as to why a man who treats his woman nice has been sent a wicked woman ? life is funny but it is balanced. dont believe all these people who say THIS LIFE NOR BALANCE grin grin grin grin grin E BALANCE WELL WELL
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Plut01: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2020

Some men will never learn!
You don't need a woman to be happy in life. If you feel lonely, that means you need a companion. And that companionship you can always find in children and you don't need a wife for that because baby Mama would give you that.

Many of Nigerian ladies are time bomb. I so much believe those that claimed loyalty among them are the ones that a yet to be caught!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.