Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. (85893 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by josite: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.

I've done a research on cheating and I have concluded humans are naturally cheaters and can only be supernaturally fidel.when u learn all you can do about ur wife is to be vigilant enough for her not to be the cause of your death and for her not to bring bastards to your lineage.then u will protect urself and u will do DNA and u will grant her the nnate freedom to carry her pussy to wherever she wants to carry it to.

Tieing your mind and your life to your wife's pussy will result in untimely death.write all these down.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by seasy: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Kevdee:
Too much sorry sef na wahala o. grin grin cheesy

Balance na the koko

I dey tell you. grin
The sorry na for one thing o, we dem no dey forgive since.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by ufotty2001: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

You can call me a fool, its fine. But I don't wish you my situation and pray you never meet depression.
If you die because of a woman.. you are a big fool..!! I mean a very big fool.. do you why u be a fool when you die? Because your wife will continue with another man when you die, highest it will take for her to mourn you is 3yrs..
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
lekki1444:
its not that simple.all matter is spiritual. we are spiritual beings having a physical experience

Abeg which planet u from?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Toktee(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

You can call me a fool, its fine. But I don't wish you my situation and pray you never meet depression.
Yes na, you are a big fool.... why must you die cos of a woman with a single hole within her legs?

Just as the other person stated above the woman does not deserve you if she's so much in love with her ex's let her go..

Bro, if you die now one of them will marry her and your kids will turn to house help.

I made a decision in my life, a woman cannot kill me, and I forbid for better for worst...

During my wedding my pastor never made mention of that better for worst.

If you misbehave I kick you out my wife is well aware of that.

kick her out.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Psych412(f): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
baralatie:

go through all the banter between him and his wife and you will see his flaws.it was so glaring that he had propped this relationship to fail
and he is just looking for an excuse to pin it on the wife
who is this fool.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by chaloskyx: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2020
dude relax this life on earth is sweet o.....and what if you die and find out there's no heaven and even if there was heaven would you be going there sef after committing suicide that's like from frying pan to fire (literally speaking hell fire). so relax she has slept with multiple men so? its either you leave the marriage or make it work (just because of your kids) also find joy in being more successful than in your wife cause am sure she would cheat again. so bro relax have fun find happiness in other things life has to offer no be woman they plenty outside but for now focus your ernegy on becoming successful (you would definitely find happiness in that trust me) suicide if for the weak
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Juliusmomoh: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Gloriagee:
Girls at 28 are at their 'hoeing' stage... where do u guys crawl out from?

From pluto ma..
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.

You didn't tell us what you saw inside her phone. Share with us. And mind you don't comit suicide because of a woman... If you die today she will morn you for only a month. And after that she will start bleeping another dick...
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2020
chinchonglee:

Lool!!
Once you think your wife or girlfriend is cheating, den she is definitely cheating or still in the process to cheat.
Quote me anywhere!

oil dey ur head.

op is among males that goes into war with no knowledge of the art of war.

u did not marry someone as a virgin and u worried she is cheating with ex. lubish
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by lekki1444: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Abeg which planet u from?
antares atlantis
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by omokab: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

he's right to call you a fool because of your taught for committing suicide just because of ordinary woman. A woman that's dating another man when you are alive will date thousand of another men after you died. I have sent a lady to school while we are dating and she finally left me. I was not disturbed just for a single second after she left. Most people don't know we have departed for a year. I thank God ,he later gave me a good wife.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by kalu61(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Most of you unmarried NL teenagers judge things with your underdeveloped immature brains.
Marriage is not your girlfriend, boyfriend dumb relationship. It's always easy to come here and spew trash until you grow up, marry and find yourself in exactly same situation.
Kids keep polluting NL with their childish comments.
l don't often like responding to wise men like you who knows everything but misunderstood simple things. You grab the first sentence leaving the rest.

You didn't see where l asked him, is suicide the worst case scenario? I guess, you didn't.

Op didn't state any solution taken to resolve his issue from proper communication, third party or prayers but jumped into contemplating suicide.

We all get depressed.

I'm not responble to what you understand but what l say.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BlessedNuel: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:

In ur last post you said, provided ur wife doesn't bring someone pregnancy for you, she is free to do whatever she wants, even when she is under ur roof, because that was wise counsel you inherited from your grandfather.

U even said if you mistakenly catch her, you don't have problem with that, that you will not go raw again but wearing ur condom.

So my submission, any man that can go low to this extent to me, he is woman rapper, in fact such man no woman needs deliverance.

Funny enough....so I should kill myself ontop wonan matter shey?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Gloriagee(f): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2020
I kinda figured that...

Juliusmomoh:

From pluto ma..
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by King44(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

You have to let her know about your depression and insecurities and tell her point blank you want them out of her life but if she refuses let her family know so they could caution her, it is better to divorce than taking your life, it would be better to have your children with you than leaving them to stay with another man.

Before you go for the last option, try everything possible... What is a married woman doing with another man or her ex, they are not working for her or work colleague so why must she keep them so close at the expense of her family.

Let her and her family know that you would rather break up than kill yourself over her after you have tried all diplomatic option.

Talk to your pastor too if she is not yielding or someone she respects so much before she met you.

You have to take a stance, she should know that you are so serious after trying diplomatic ways.

Try and save your marriage if it doesn't work abort your life and the welfare of your children is very important.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BlessedNuel: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:

Women are very easy to bend and control, that's how God designed them, provided you are man enough, very surprising how some guys are complaining as if women are beasts. Even beasts are still controllable by men.

Before you married, make sure you subject the girl you intended to marry to competency test of what you want in marriage, you too you must leave and do duty of s man in the house.

Surely intruders (infidelity, peer pressure, family pressure) will try to strike the marriage, as a man you must ready anytime & any day to attack them vehemently,

(Not to defend ur marriage o, but attack the intruders)

If intruders and wife known the stuff you are made of. They will sit back and allow you to enjoy ur marriage

Oga,am not ready and will never fight for a wOman.

Call me whatsoever You want but I wasn't born to die for a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by saintruky(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.

Bros i feel ur pain.. let me ask, una no date b4 u marry her?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2020
kalu61:
I don't want to be kind but say you are a fool for contemplatinh suicide in this issue. Even if the worst happens, is suicide the solution you came up with in your head?

Die because of a woman.
Not every marriage must work and if yours is destined for it, there nothing you can do about it but take your life abi angry grin
you made sense, I pray he understands that not all marriages will work. So if he falls a victim, the best he will do is to dust it off and move on.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by DeeMain(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

I have never looked forward to her assisting me financially and I am not accusing her of extramarital affairs. I feel bad being so disrespectful and not being caring for our home. There are many things I am unable to write because its like writing a book. Maybe if you think of how it feels when you dedicate yourself to someone then do everything to make that person happy and that person does not care and is only self centred then you will understand how painful it feels.
Seven years I have done all a man needs to do to try and build a peaceful and decent home, there are good times when we just overlook things and be happy and then that attitude just comes alive again from no where and all I get is trouble upon trouble again. Some days I can hardly even eat at home and in seven years, I can only remember hearing "am sorry" just twice apart from when I try to just ignore certain things and she just give me all those sober reactions.
I really don't know how to explain but I believe some married men here will understand better because its like most comments I see are from people that are not married and don't understand what dedicating your life to someone you once loved so much means.

Can you go and see a therapist to help you overcome this suicidal phase you are going through now? Doing this will help you think more clearly going forward. For now the depression you are in is befuddling your mind and you cannot see the light.

Alternatively, send me a pm. You need help now.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Toktee(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.
Happiness is a choice..
Suicide is a choice..

If you love ur kids suicide will not be an option...

Us clearly you married a selfish woman with terrible attitudes..

I am married and decided to go back to school, abandoned my job and everything I was doing to bring in money but my wife is always there..

Your marriage na error that can be corrected.

You will do her a big favour by Committing suicide... she will cry two months after which she start fucking those guys.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by NosaHenry(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2020
In the entire epistle you wrote, you did not tell us that she cheated on you. What is your problem? If suicide is your latest fantasy, check into a rehab asap.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by obinso5: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2020
It is quite unfortunate marriage has become a thing of ridicule these days , all thanks to the how unprepared many of our couples are for the Institution called "Marriage"and also owing to the fact that many marriages are not built on the solid foundation which is GOD.
My advice is simple, SUICIDE IS NOT NEEDED AT ALL. You have to take this as your own challenge in marriage, it comes in different ways and forms. Get close to God and do all you can to bring her out of where she is . Be patient and work work with God. It can take time , but at the end you will be happy with yourself.
secondly, only seek advice from those who are ready to help you , not those who only want to tell you how they feel.
Many marriages you see today survive for 10 or 15 years had their challenges too. But find out how they stood and conquered.
You shall tell your story soon.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Godi25(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
Hmm!

This matter carry weight o. As proper and justifiable as it is to check the phones of our spouses, the discovery might turn out to be SUICIDAL.

First, you are within ur marital right to check on ur wife's phone even though a few persons might disagree with that.

From your writeup I could deduce u are broke even though you try ur best to provide for ur family. The woman you married doesn't feel the need to respect someone who she feels she's better than financially.

This is a real story. When I was 9 my dad was going through serious financial challenges and even though my mum was totally supportive, he felt incomplete. One evening I saw my dad with a rope.

He didn't say a word to me... He went out. Late at night he didn't come home and we started looking for him but he was no where to be found. There was no phones like there is now.

Late on oga came back looking frail and disconnected from this earth. We welcomed him as usual. Next day he called me and told me that he had hung the rope to a tree and was about tying it round his neck but he thought about my siblings and I.

Few years down, thinks turned around tremendously. He became happy, our family became happy.

Now b4 you take that suicidal step, think of your children, double ur hustle but if that woman is cheating on you, kick her ass out. You deserve better.

A woman shouldn't be the end of you. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
U just said it all...

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by khen10: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Maybe you should try discussing it with her parents...but then what do I know?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by pooozeee(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by vindisick: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Nna this marriage of a thing sef. Is it really beneficial to a man? Well maybe in the past but with the kind of women we have now, Hmmm fear dey o.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2020
lekki1444:
antares atlantis

Yah I suspect ur not from planet earth
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
doayt09:
Are you really okay? Did you smoke weed?

No vex.

Please help me out, maybe it is my brain not comprehending...

What exactly is he accusing the lady of?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BigMamaNaija: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

My son, what EXACTLY did you see in your wife's phone that is affecting you so badly? So far, I only saw several complaints which she may have an explanation for, even without hearing from her. For instance, she asks for money all the time and doesn't use it for food in the house but the whole family eats from her food business which is a huge bill (didn't state how many children though).
I think you're uncomfortable with that business in summary; I also do not like the idea of the woman of the house giving from 4am of her time to night to business or career. Shouldn't be so at all. Much more happiness will return to your home if she changes to a less time consuming venture that limits the men she has interactions with (since you feel insecure). Both of you can discuss that for a start.
Please, both of you should see a counselor (don't go alone) and before then outline to your self her specific offences and be specific about what you saw on her phone. It's possible that when you really analyze your worry you may find you had no reason at all to worry.

May God heal your marriage.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
You shall Know the truth and the truth will set u Free..

The First truth you should know is that if you kill yourself in any way or Form, you will open your Eyes Live in Hell Fire! And it's forever and Ever.

Secondly, this is the reason I am an advocate that young men and Women seek the Face of God before saying I do. And until you are sure GOD has showed you your Spouse, do not Marry! Marriage is a life time Commitment. Going your way might look sweet at the start but it will always end in Pains!

Thirdly, you Have Married! You Have Married! You are her Husband and she is your wife.
There could be Solutions but you need to approach the originator of the institution of Marriage and take Matters to HIM on the basis of His Mercy.

As you Pray you reach out to Elders you know she could listen to.

For those who are about to Enter, Ensure you Hear Clearly about your Spouse. If you didn't Hear! Pls no matter how juicy its looks, do not Enter!

Do not Marry because of He/she has Cash
Do not Marry because she has Big behind/Big Before or because He has 12 packs
Do not Marry because He/ She is this or that!
Do not Marry for Sympathy or Pity!

The Only Reason to Marry Him/ Her should be Because you Have Sort the Face of GOD and HE has given you the Go ahead!

It is Better to Be Single than to Marry who is not the will of GOD for you!

It will always End in Tears!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!

Does that mean that those that didn't hear from God b4 they got married, their marriage will always end in tears?
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by HolyTitus(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
All these signs of chatting with guys and deleting chats must have been there while courting; but the love and affection she showed won't allow you to pay attention to some important signs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.