Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife (37962 Views)

Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by iamyemiakins(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Issokay
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by dan56: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nice
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by tesppidd: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
Good one there Mr Gov

But why did Channels TV sack him?
Now they've reconciled,will they cancel the sack

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Mitsurugi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
There is more to this than meets the eye. In every marriage there are three involved. The man, the wife and God. Na only God sabi the inside life. cheesy

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Evergreen4(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Orthom, the president of customary court

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Chinny024(f): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Help us with Psquare abeg!!!!

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Reconcile? Someone beats his wife and we are talking about reconciliation? Smh. Will that stop the beating? People like him never change. I pity the woman.

How old are you kid. And that's not a question.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Winneygirl(f): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by deji17: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wetin this beautiful woman dey find with this agbero? A Medical Doctor for that matter o..

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Whiteshield: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Omenka, come and carry your daddy o. cheesy
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Uyi168: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
The pain goes straight to the camp of those jobless feminist..

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Reconcile? Someone beats his wife and we are talking about reconciliation? Smh. Will that stop the beating? People like him never change. I pity the woman.

Good
If he can't do these then gay must be killed Since dey can't stop their act
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by millionboi2: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Governor is involve right now as she don make news headline.

I wonder why this man wont let her go for Christ sake and take his kids into custody.

A toxic woman will remain that way unless she dedicate herself to GOD. You calling him out cause u don receive blue beating.

The man go don fear at last what will happen is either say the woman stab am or he kill all the kids and himself.

OGA/MADAM Let LOVE lead...
Trouble no good oooo

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nice
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Commanderinpips: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sapiosexuality:

So the man should be killed or what is your expectation. I will advice you not to venture into marriage with this your attitude.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Wazirinjos12(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
The woman should know when to stop talking and the man should know when to stop the beating. my candid advice to them.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by gurunlocker: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
Good one there Mr Gov

But why did Channels TV sack him?
Now they've reconciled,will they cancel the sack

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

Where did you read that he was sacked?

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fire the ediot.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by ehix89(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
He is a sick man, I bet he will beat her up again, these kind of men are better alone as little things irritates them.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nairaland feminists will be on sifia pain tonight while she is shouting daddy harder harder

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by SweetCunt97(f): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aksnoopy:
All those nairaland olosho and fake feminist will be so bitter right now. Especially that sapphiere girl and pocochantas grin grin

They were all expecting the man to be hanged by his balls and for the woman to join them in their fake Feminism born out of frustration and inability to keep a man. cheesy
It's good they reconciled. Better she spoke up, atleast he won't b beating her any time soon and they popular now. So ladies, speak up rather than die in silence.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by xrayj(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
deepwater:

For those of you who took sides between husband and wife matter, una don see am!

Dem go wire well well tonight....

Daddy, hit me harder, harder harder harder !!!!!!

All she would be saying from 10pm undecided
U are funny bro lol

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Lawalemi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
May my case never be like this..... where my domestic issues will become a press affair

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by booblacain(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
This one is media reconciliation. Look at the woman's face and you will see the real reconciliation.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by abbey621(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
On her part, Dr/ Angbo said she had accepted her husband's apology and forgiven him, saying their children are still tender and they needed prayers to grow stronger in love and nurture their kids to maturity.

I guess she had amnesia when she did the video for social media. The man will still kill you las las because no be today he's been using you to play mortal kombat.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by tradebot: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oga sack him
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by baggioni: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
cheesy God bless guvnor ortom for this peace making steps. Some devils in human skin are already shouting "sack him, arrest him, kill him etc. Àwọn esu gbogbo
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by stayclearofme: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rubbish! After all the beating. So what message are we getting here? Assult your wife get somebody to reconcile the two of you and that is it. No wonder people do a lot of shit in this country with impunity. A man that is suppose to be in jail.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by SweetCunt97(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Commanderinpips:

So the man should be killed or what is your expectation. I will advice you not to venture into marriage with this your attitude.
Sometimes separation is good. That will give both time to understand why they came together in d first place and appreciate it.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Aksnoopy: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's good they reconciled. Better she spoke up, atleast he won't b beating her any time soon and they popular now. So ladies, speak up rather than die in silence.
[/s] Aunty face front abeg. No room for feminism in my mention.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by stayclearofme: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Wazirinjos12:
The woman should know when to stop talking and the man should know when to stop the beating. my candid advice to them.
Should the man even beat at all! See advice!

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu