Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,850 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife (37961 Views)

Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by hopilo: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na this kind woman them dey Bleep finish hold am beat and Bleep again. Some girls l
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
picklighthouse:

May God give our leaders wisdom to rightly influence the populace. Amen.

If I were a governor I would have done things abit differently though. Because with this development how would other wife beaters ever learn anything?

I would call Channels TV to please ensure the man is atleast placed on suspension with immediate effect. Then i would have the state attorney general give him a call and start legal actions.

We need to shake him and his likes up a bit. Let other offenders hear about it, fear and learn something for once. With this turn of event.... I don't just understand us atimes.

So because his state governor has intervaned he should not be prosecute? He should just walk away free? Seriously? Does anyone think this kind of thing would fly in developed countries? How would this serve as deterent to others please?

It is well sha.

Exactly, this is why I support a divorce as against any form of violence (verbal, emotional, psychological or physical), and it's beginning to happen.
Abused husbands should walk away from abusive marriages and leave whoever wants to continue receiving the insults from their wives to remain therein.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Donjazzy12:
Why do you hate your gender so much?

Why should he be sacked? Why?
Defender of the universe.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
andyanders:
Well, I pray the forgiveness comes real because most time, if they get involved in another kind of misunderstanding, let it not lead to murder. The lady still doesn't look happy from her facial expressions and it was like she was forced to accept to forgive in order to save the guy's job and face.

Let me try to imagine her thoughts to mean that of regrets for going too far to social media.
It may hurt her and her family (especially the kids) in the future. The internet never forgets.

There were other means like:
1. Temporary separation
2. Involving a JP
3. Arresting and threatening severe legal actions
4. Seeking counselling for both herself and the man.
But in all, I hope she wasn't 'abusive' too.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by batmath(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
hmmm
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by fof1: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Poorboy:
May the Governor find them money, if you look them well poverty don deal with them.

Na lack of money cause the quarrel.

Loud Mouthed Fellow. Empty,Bombastic Element..ignorance is ur Second Name
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vision4God:
Thank God 4 reconciliation. God strengthen them for d journey ahead

TV reconciliation.

The underlying issues are still there.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by igbowoman: 2:23am On Dec 08, 2020
What a foolish woman
I hope we don't read your RIP soon
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:25am On Dec 08, 2020
nzeobi:
Oga control your temper woman watch how you run your mouth

So when a woman runs her mouth, the next thing you do is to hit her. Do you hit your boss when she runs her mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Governor is involve right now as she don make news headline.

I wonder why this man wont let her go for Christ sake and take his kids into custody.

A toxic woman will remain that way unless she dedicate herself to GOD. You calling him out cause u don receive blue beating.

The man go don fear at last what will happen is either say the woman stab am or he kill all the kids and himself.

OGA/MADAM Let LOVE lead...

Oh my God! What did I just read Who are these people!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Okortor:
Quiet there, will u den advise dey divorce? He needs help and good counseling and hopefully he would change by God's grace. I don't support divorce except it's a case that might lead to death.

Ah!!! Where did Nairaland get these stupid people from So a man beating the living daylight out of you cannot lead to death??

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Chinny024:
Help us with Psquare abeg!!!!

Seriously! That one set go make sense wella. Somebody should kindly help us write him.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Dapcity007:

Good
If he can't do these then gay must be killed Since dey can't stop their act

Ode. Ode. That's what you are.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:34am On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

I guess she had amnesia when she did the video for social media. The man will still kill you las las because no be today he's been using you to play mortal kombat.

Look at their faces sef. The man's face is scary. The woman's is glum. I doubt he will change. But thoughts of her four children is what is provably making her reluctant to leave. I wish her the very best sha. It's so messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:39am On Dec 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are right. How dare she make such video! She ought to take d beating with gusto, afterall he is her husband and head. Don't know what wrong with women these days, small slap they'll rush to share on social media angry

Omo!!!! I can't believe the bulk of the comments I'm reading here o. People are legit cheering the man and absolving him of the blame. I mean...who are these people making these comments??

Omo! times1 million
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

So what of they divorce. Will the world come to an end because they divorced?

Please help me ask. I just don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TemmyTee82(f): 3:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Nuttella:
So you think he can't beat her to death? What is wrong with some Nigerian men?

Airheads and closet abusers. That is what some of them are. So they identify with the man.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by cococandy(f): 4:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Exactly. With the governor stepping in, she will feel pressured to forgive so that she won’t be labeled a bad woman. She will also feel bad about speaking up again if he ever abuses her. This is more of intimidation in my opinion. I hope he truly changes.

Saccharine:
See the face of the person that has reconciled, does it look genuine or happy? See her body language pulling away from the man with her eyes downcast.

Both of them are not happy, why force them to continue all the unhappiness.

Is the governor a therapist?

This is how women become trapped within abusers under the name of settling they pile on pressure and guilt her into remaining in a situation where she will literally collect beatings day in and out.

This woman has been effectively silenced and no matter the amount of beatings, may never have the guts to come out in public again to defend herself.

Same with the wives of Duncan Mighty, Femi Fani Kayode, same tactic, they get beaten up,expose their men, get pressured to remain, get beaten up again and then the men come out to the media to claim infidelity.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by cococandy(f): 4:22am On Dec 08, 2020
CSTRR:
That the man is walking free even with that clear evidence is proof that Nigeria is a jungle.

always been a jungle. Others like him are in jail here. Physical assault is jail-able offense

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by frozen70(f): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-benue-governor-reconciles-channels-tv-reporter-pius-angbo-and-wife-photos/

A very stupid man, must you be disgraced to the public before you will realise that you shouldn't have abused your wife

Anyway this public display will put an end to the domestic harassment on his wife
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Okortor: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2020
That's how stupid ur fada is...don't worry wen u marry I wish u a safe divorce, dats if any man will agree to marry an slowpoke like u.
TemmyTee82:

Ah!!! Where did Nairaland get these stupid people from So a man beating the living daylight out of you cannot lead to death??
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by coputa(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Gorvernor ortum won my best man award for 2020,he is a great father of no mean repute.kudos
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2020
TemmyTee82:

Ode. Ode. That's what you are.

Violent men(or even rapist) are created by the rape culture created by feminist, making many innocent men wrongly accused victim

Note, we have real rapist and domestic abusers of women , some low self esteem and stupidity
,some psychological(mental )problem,some due to anger issues,some because they were provoked,some because the woman initiated it
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by TheGift: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
What a moment. she has gotten the attention she needs. money will be involved here.

Poverty mentality tends to think everything is about money.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by nzeobi(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2020
TemmyTee82:

So when a woman runs her mouth, the next thing you do is to hit her. Do you hit your boss when she runs her mouth?
The woman should continue running her mouth like a goat on heat
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by adadike(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2020
tesppidd:
Once a wife beater always a wife beater.

I know a man who beats his wife especially when he's high.
He beats her like once every 2 months. He beats her to the extent of getting her stripped to her panties.

Once I was involved in separating them after he had battered her and left her half naked.

I was expecting her to pack her stuff and leave for at least 2 weeks.
But the next day she returned and a few hours later what I heard was "honey, honey, honey"

From that day on, I and everyone around looked the other way whenever he beat her.
cheesy some women needs deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Meteng: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2020
DMerciful:
He would still be sacked, hopefully Ortom can rescue him.

He shouldn't have beaten his wife!
Are you the one going to sack him? He has apologised, move on. If it happens again, Inform Gov Ortom
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by DMerciful(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Channel TV reputation is at stake!
Meteng:
Are you the one going to sack him? He has apologised, move on. If it happens again, Inform Gov Ortom
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice one from the governor
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Jackmj(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ykc2:
Imagine a benue guy dey beat his igbo wife angry angry angry angry i no blame him angry angry why he no go marry idoma girl or tiv girl angry angry
Egoism go kii u what's special about igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.