Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife (37958 Views)

Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Segzy19: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
When governors endorse and legalise illegality..
What does the law say about physical abuse and domestic violence? If there is a repeat of it, let Governor Orton be held
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-benue-governor-reconciles-channels-tv-reporter-pius-angbo-and-wife-photos/

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by ArticleBeast: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Okortor:
Quiet there, will u den advise dey divorce? He needs help and good counseling and hopefully he would change by God's grace. I don't support divorce except it's a case that might lead to death.
So beating doesn't lead to death?

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
DMerciful:
He would still be sacked, hopefully Ortom can rescue him.

He shouldn't have beaten his wife!
na your papa go feed his 4 kids abi? just open mouth like cow's ass fill with shit

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Judolisco(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
nzeobi:
Oga control your temper woman watch how you run your mouth
simple
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Saao:
that is her side of the story. Also two sides to every story especially in marriages but in this case, they need to be proper guided, divorce is not an option cuz of the kids involved
Separation is an option till the man get sense.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Judolisco(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Poorboy:
May the Governor find them money, if you look them well poverty don deal with them.

Na lack of money cause the quarrel.
not always
D wife na doc
D husband dey work with channels TV
Some matter pass poverty
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by DMerciful(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
I am not saying he should be sacked, I'm saying he would! You don't understand English, foooool
Coolcalmcollect:

na your papa go feed his 4 kids abi? just open mouth like cow's ass fill with shit
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by johhbekeboh09: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
What a moment. she has gotten the attention she needs. money will be involved here.

Washing dirty linen in public....before e husband loose control bruise madam face...e like wife get bad mouth
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
DMerciful:
I am not saying he should be sacked, I'm saying he would! You don't understand English, foooool
your papa fool....go adopt them him pikin after the sacking ode
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Poorboy:
May the Governor find them money, if you look them well poverty don deal with them.

Na lack of money cause the quarrel.
How did you know? Have they beg you for money before? Or have you ever see them begging anyone before, they have a good paying job to start with.
Oscar Pistorius who was convicted for murder is it poverty that made him shoot his girlfriend to death. The rich Ghanaian pastor ofori who shot his wife in the USA who had a 30 year old or so ministry is it poverty that made him shoot his wife.
Be talking what you don't know
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Arysexy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
The lipstick face don disappear .

Cool to know they have reconciled.

Marriage is supposed to be privately managed
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by jornwhite: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:
It is obvious that they are not happy. The problem didn’t start in a day and cannot be fixed in few hours, definitely not with cameras flashing everywhere.

I do hope he is genuinely changed and none of them kills the other. That woman I am seeing is very angry.

I hope he will celebrate if she stabs him in self-defence. I do hope he won’t blame feminists again.

See painment, aunty no nid to shalaye

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by idafa2018: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
So this governor no get work.
This is to attract undue publicity

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by DMerciful(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
You're a riffraff!
Coolcalmcollect:

your papa fool....go adopt them him pikin after the sacking ode

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Donjazzy12(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
DMerciful:
He would still be sacked, hopefully Ortom can rescue him.

He shouldn't have beaten his wife!
Why do you hate your gender so much?

Why should he be sacked? Why?
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by DMerciful(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
I did not say he should be sacked but he would! Get the difference!
Donjazzy12:

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by dionma: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
The reporter is a fool

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
DMerciful:
You're a riffraff!
your mom riffraff
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Donjazzy12:

the guy na mugu, if them sack the man Asif na him go feed the 4 children, person wey them still dey feed dey wish make Dem sack a whole family man
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Reference(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Government business as well?....they really must have a lot of time on their hands. Help Mr. Ortom, my cat is stuck up a tree....?
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Notatribalist(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2020

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by awa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
These two adults just managed to create public awareness to cash out from the Governor. I think the script is poorly acted out. They should go and rest. Not tomorrow they will start another concept.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Grandmeister(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Plead:

Verbal assault should never be met with physical assault, both of them don't carry the same weight.
If someone insults you it's either you insult them back or you forgive/forget and move on.
Lol you think so? I’ve seen women coming to social media to rant and even opting out of marriage because their husbands ‘assaulted’ them verbally...
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by feeloscar(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
idafa2018:
So this governor no get work.
This is to attract undue publicity
Any thing 4 the gram. That is the drama king 4 u.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by oluade11: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is time bomb.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by otokx(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Drama all over Nigeria; one should be careful not to react immediately.

Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by johnnychuks(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na who won settle me and my wife now?
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aksnoopy:
All those nairaland olosho and fake feminists will be so bitter right now. Especially that sapphiere girl and pocochantas grin grin

They were all expecting the man to be hanged by his balls and for the woman to join them in their fake Feminism born out of frustration and inability to keep a man. cheesy

You no go kill me with laugh abegg..
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by innobarca(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
most times it's not good to rush and conclude in marital issues.

My advice to married men.....Pls learn to walk away or play with your kids,or just go outside and argue about Chelsea vs Barcelona whenever ur wife starts the verbal abuse in the house.
I do not support anybody beating a woman.

I do not like violence in marriage.
Re: Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Well good for them but the husband should control the way he handle thing with his wife

the wife look like woman wey go get running mouth

The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail.