Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (35132 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Ebao2(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
You won't have
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by danuzochukwu: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Don't deceive yourself, nobody will give you a second chance as APC chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Arez: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Say no more You can't even get that opportunity again.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by TemmyT002(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Create your own party, Baba
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Moikiitos: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by profbray(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
His achievements speak for him. Tell us what you achieved so far

Wat achievement are u talking about, there stole ur future and there u celebrating them

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Staying on the sideline is the best decision anyone in your position would take knowing the mess the ruling party has brought the country into.
When you were dancing to mock your brother, just to enthrone this failed government, they kept cheering you on. Look at the way you're used and dumped, and your political career in a mess.
Anyway, every corrupt politician has scores to settle with nemesis, one way or another.

.in fact this animal made all attempts to discredit Ngozi but God show him that he is superior, okonjo iweala is being celebrated globally while monkey political chapter is being closed locally
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by wetmenow: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
na him ways

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Burgerlomo: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
cool

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Emmasnoop(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
johnmartus:
His achievements speak for him. Tell us what you achieved so far in life.
KEEP QUIET,EMPTY PEOPLE LIKE MAKING NOISE.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Your people will gladly welcome you back , simply for chasing the evil and corrupt party out of power.

Meanwhile, for those ones shouting marginalization on the below thread, especially afam4eva wailing like a kid
Internet never truly forgets...

Cc omenka
who ask for your opinion now mugu?
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
You are a two mouthed man .. we can't believe you anymore
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Alkason: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chai E pain am
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by EBEk101(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
lol see painmentations ;Dlol see painmentations
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Indispensable85(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Who wants to lead the APC at a time like this? God forbid! That thing called APC is probably the most hated acronym in the world right now. Tuehhhhhhh......... Buhari has killed that party.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by begge: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oshio the egungun u still dey alive?
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by openmine(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Sivia pains

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cos ur eyes don clear
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by ahamonyeka(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Werey ti soro soke
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Kingso23: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Staying on the sideline is the best decision anyone in your position would take knowing the mess the ruling party has brought the country into.
When you were dancing to mock your brother, just to enthrone this failed government, they kept cheering you on. Look at the way you're used and dumped, and your political career in a mess.
Anyway, every corrupt politician has scores to settle with nemesis, one way or another.

lolzzz. Nairaland una no de forget something? And they were clapping and cherring him on then, but after them achive wetin dem want dem don discharge d nigger even em onyibo wife sef don run away , now my nigga don come begine wine like a wimp.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by phantom24: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
What archievements did you made aside from negativities? Your nomadic paymasters have finish using you now you're nothing but a piece of shit.
...watchout, same fate awaits the likes of : TINUBU, AMAECHI,OSINBANJO FASHOLA etc
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by boyjo: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
We are still many that are your fans.
Re-strategize.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by mobi99(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
alaye, sharp there, u have been used and dumped by APC, just like magu and co.. u are politically impotent
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by ChoCho54(f): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Baba Osho free.
E Don Tey baba show for news grin, dem Don relegate baba Oshiomole for Edo and Naija politics grin grin grin
Johnmartus Papa na him you dey yab laidis?
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by ChoCho54(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
boyjo:
We are still many that are your fans.
Re-strategize.
Oshopikin see your Toshiba o
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Monfred: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
oshiomole left
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by boyjo: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oshopikin see your Toshiba o
Hope no be evil sha, because na Holy Ghost fire go consume am.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by snipernigga(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
What about labour chairman?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by ohil: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Power is like coconut tree, the way you climb it is the same way you will come down.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by barinedan(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2020
No APC member in his right senses will vote for unless they want you to come and completely destroy the party
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by mrkings84(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Osho has been relegated to division 10 politically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Americans Confirm Shekau's Death / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.