Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (35124 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by prince2pac(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Job2004: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pride goeth before a fall and a Haughty spirit destruction thus saith the Holy Bible
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Politicowizard(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baba don calm down. He thinks everything is by garagara.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Ayconq(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Na disguise

Hin go still collect am.

Reverse psychology.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Royalfurnitures: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Unfortunately no such opportunity will come your way, when you had it,you played god with it so just keep calm and lick your wounds

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by kemika8989(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by joefelin2345: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
johnmartus:
His achievements speak for him. Tell us what you achieved so far in life.
Which achievements are you referring to Oga Amebo?
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Femijohn198: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
APC don final use you and dump. Adams Case is a sorry case
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Youngdy: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Osho Baba pls go to PDP, that is where u will be very relevant. As for APC no way!
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Royalfurnitures: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
I'm sure if APC have another opportunity to make you their chairman, they'd reject it

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Racoon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by MYZOLE: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0whymwbO1TU

Baba Oshiomhole.... We will never forget when you showed us your new dance step when you thought you have conquered Obaseki....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_aor2zlAYQ

Unfortunately.... You have been relegated to gym instructor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Gkay1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
had I know """"""" osho baba dey regret.

used and dumped.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Arysexy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Shameless arrogant ape has been humbled by his defeat in his state.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by smallsmall: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
KARMA is B!atch!
When you (as NLC Chairman) and Reuben Abatti (as Guardian Editor) sold out Nigerians during the Fuel protest under OBJ, for which you got a lot of money, land and the political clout to contest Governorship election, we knew it will end in tears for anyone who sabotaged the masses.
The Blood of the innocent, shed by the Security forces that year, will always cry out for Justice.

Osho-Baba, you just dey start the journey o.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by zubimete(f): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Who cares? You cant be in power for every. Surely there's an end to everything.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Tareq1105: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Spuggie:
Just to save face

Pray to achieve 20% of his achievements in your life.
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by mightyhazel: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
haba.. why na
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by osazsky(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
WhiCh achievement the nwc that has been dissolved the only chairman in history that didn't do upto 2 years before he was kicked out..so we should give u a golden sex doll as a mental for selecting tinubu boys as nwc mumu go back to where u crawled out from u have lost relevance in d political atmosphere of naija spits ur bleached wife should be ashamed of u and file for a divorce immediately cuz I also head u can no longer satisfy her in bed tankless of satisfying ur ward.obaseki has become ur nightmare u see him every night doing Tor moves up and down u have no place to hid no peace for d wicked spit

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by OmoOduduwa01: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Taaaaah!!!!
You must be the APC Chairman o
You die there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Tremple8v: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol , this man na comedian.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Karlifate: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
cheesy

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hahahahahhaha

Chai GOD. This man na real Disgrace. I sha Love my edo peeps o. Una do well.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Lalaska(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thats how Obaseki retired Oshiomole from Nigeria politics. Thats interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Dreyton36: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oshio baba
Ur time don pass
Abi to respect yourself na problem again

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by MrSquint: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pls hide your head in lasting shame, you're the worst thing that has ever happened to unionism. Just see what you brought upon us...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-if-i-get-another-chance-to-chair-apc-ill-reject-it#.X85wIdLxl70.whatsapp

Even though this dude was not exactly a model of good governance/morals while he plundered Edo state and his mulatto whòre's pussy for eight years, he managed to spend his period as APC chair destroying all that remained of the good reputation he'd built up as a leader of organized labour during the nineties

Animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
OSHIOMOLE SHOULD BE BEGGED TO COME BACK. OBASEKI WILL BE SACKED OVER FORGED CERTIFICATE
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
So u have sense now grin
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by simple250: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
You have enough time to enjoy your wife CLARA
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Kingzjayzee: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Are u asking for another opportunity?
Re: Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
johnmartus:
His achievements speak for him. Tell us what you achieved so far in life.

His actions like having no candidate in Rivers State and Zamfara?

He performed and disgraced out of office by the people who scored him high?

I don't know between you and him who mumu pass sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Attended Churches In 2015 (Throwback Photos) / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.