Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? (1554 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2020
I'm Salt Of Words.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Warmth, warmth

Warmth, warmth

Ashewo oshi
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Misslilbootay:
Warmth, warmth

Warmth, warmth

Ashewo oshi
Why do you guys like wahala too much on this forum, Did i even proceed with the pm i sent to you, why the insult, You are so immature. please it's enough. if sending u a pm was a mistake. just delete the mail.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Warmth:
Why do you guys like wahala too much on this forum, Did i even proceed with the pm i sent to you, why the insult, You are so immature. please it's enough. if sending u a pm was a mistake. just delete the mail.

Immature, see who is talking.

Just pray I don't let Jess know about your ashewo ways, iranu
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Immature, see who is talking.

Just pray I don't let Jess know about your ashewo ways, iranu
Hmm Google associate, who r you sef. cuz i don't know u.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Dreyton36: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Stop being unintelligent , not everyone who sends you a mail wants your body
That's how most of you girls end up loosing something precious
Or do you think it's every nairalander that's jobless?

What if they've got some vital information or maybe it's someone who knows you and wants to reconnect with you ?

Use ur head for what it's meant for , at least reply their mails if you can , then hear them out , if it's about romance you'll ignore and if it's not then you still hear them out

Very simple ideology

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by prince2pac(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

What if they've got some vital information or maybe it's someone who knows you and wants to reconnect with you ?

Use ur head for what it's meant for , at least reply their mails if you can , then hear them out , if it's about romance you'll ignore and if it's not then you still hear them out

Very simple ideology

leave them, be forming what I don't know...
make I follow you light up biko... I can't come and kill myself

things hard, I never reason life finish na woman matter

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Draught: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2020

My own peeve with you is that you had to add sexy to your profile name..?

Anyways its the younglings that are chasing you.. And nothing spoil after all you don't chase man shay because of societal norms? So at least let someone chase you..
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Dreyton36: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
prince2pac:

leave them, be forming what I don't know...
make I follow you light up biko... I can't come and kill myself

things hard, I never reason life finish na woman matter

Yeah light up bro, very important

Don't forget to listen to WHEN THUGZ CRY by 2pac

Or patience _ by Damian Marley ft Nas

Or Essense by wizkid ft tems and blessings by wizkid ft Damian marley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Abiababe(f): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Warmth:
Hmm Google associate, who r you sef. cuz i don't know u.

There's a caught, lol.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by mrblessed(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

Very simple ideology

Sometime ago, a male member disguised as a female in other to know what females experience here just because of their gender. His discoveries were mindblowing, and showed that majority of male that "attacked" ladies here do so because they intend to her notice them. Pathetic? I think so.Therefore, if any male member has vital information he wishes to pass across to a female member, it is proper he informs her first before sending PM to her. I will write it for the umpteenth time, a lot male folks are shameless, doubletalk, and are crass opportunists.

In this case, she has verifiable evidence to buttress their claims. We should bow our heads in shame, instead of defending what is indefensible.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Babara1994(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:
After they've finished insulting me for speaking the truth, they're here sending numerous PMs. I'll not call the ones who sent me PMs out but they know themselves. I've not even been here for 24hrs, and see the tons of mentions I'm having.

Nairaland Alpha males for mouth......smh
Call them out

(1) (2) (Reply)

LGBTQ+ Activist Bolu Okupe Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today. / Another MAN Under ATTACK / She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.