Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (1927 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Aabheaven(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
I believe the essence of dating is to know someone better and see if you are both compatible. Based on findings, most people still stay in relationships even though they know both individuals can't marry each other. Sometimes for guys, it can be pre marital sex, connections, her cooking skills and so on but for the ladies, it is mostly centered on money, lust, connection and the likes.

My question for you then is why are you still with your partner when both of you know very well you can't marry each other
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Kriss216: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Some of us are not dating.. we only knack and save ourselves from unforeseen circumstances arising from the opposite gender.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Anigreat: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
shocked

No way!

It seems she's a glutton

If you meet this girl eating, especially swallows, you'll regret ever knowing her. Her balls of foofoo are always big to the point when she swallows it, the dark part of her eyes (iris) will disappear and appear again and believe me, that's a huge turn off to me and it always scares me alot.

She's beautiful and hot though.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by 1F30M4(f): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
For reasons best known to them yeah.. Oh, you already answered the question (in your first paragraph)
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Kriss216: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

No way!

It seems she's a glutton

If you meet this girl eating, especially swallows, you'll regret ever knowing her. Her balls of foofoo are always big to the point when she swallows it, the dark part of her eyes (iris) will disappear and appear again and believe me, that's a huge turn off to me.

She's beautiful and hot too.
Just advice her to be wearing sunglasses when eating so you won't see her irritating iris.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by longetivity(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

No way!

It seems she's a glutton

If you meet this girl eating, especially swallows, you'll regret ever knowing her. Her balls of foofoo are always big to the point when she swallows it, the dark part of her eyes (iris) will disappear and appear again and believe me, that's a huge turn off to me.

she's Calabar I guess
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by longetivity(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
I am single and not searching
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Xenry: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
tongue

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by GeneralPula: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Or are you really dating the person you’re currently married to?
tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by DSC7: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Marry ke?.....

Except someone have to show me what true love is all about.....
Still missing a bae i dated around 2009....
That was the last time i felt loved....
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by harmargedon: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
what's the essence of dating if not marriage.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Michelle55: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
cool
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Reex12(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
harmargedon:
what's the essence of dating if not marriage.
SEX
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by KidDarkness(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
No, I can't because I'm currently dating NO ONE
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by DanceMonkey(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
can’t marry her angry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by gfon(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
I can't marry 6 ladies at once...moreover we don't do relationships where i come from.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Fash20: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

No way!

It seems she's a glutton

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Blackmoran(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
me I don't know yet oooo, cause with my experience all this girls will be at there best behavior during the dating phase, it is after marriage they now show their true character...
for now if she stays with me for 15 more years with are current attitude then I will compensate her with marriage...
to cut the story short am not getting married anytime soon.....
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Peace081: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

No way!

It seems she's a glutton

Hahahahaha
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Peace081: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
God forbid, me agreed to marry that Afonji guy, for what nah
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by westlius(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
yes ooo. 1 million times
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Never....nah to cum only..that's all
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by bigpicture001: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2021
westlius:
yes ooo.
1 million times

Don't b too confident..sh also sh desire to marry you also.....

Had this feeling b4 mine shocked me
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by lovedollpalace(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2021
I have no girlfriend, therefore I am currently dating my [url=http://maps.google.jo/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Flovedollpalace.com%2F]sex doll[/url]. And I can't do marry with her but it doesn't mean that I don't like her. She is really looking like a real human.
I think she is much better than a fake relationship. There are many people who hurt in a relationship with someone. I was also hurt by a girl, it was really tougher situation for me. I can't believe why she cheated on me, however, I love her so much. That's the reason I like to live with a sex doll than a girl in a relationship.
Even I tell those who read this message, Be careful before choosing a life partner.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by JOACHINpedro: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Which of them pls?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by westlius(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2021
bigpicture001:

Don't b too confident..sh also sh desire to marry you also.....

Had this feeling b4 mine shocked me
U correct do
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by BigDawsNet: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Yes, I guess she's the one...
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by debbydams(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Yes..
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Peace081:
God forbid, me agreed to marry that Afonji guy, for what nah
then why dating him and be collecting his afonja preek?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SGANIVA(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
am not dating anyone but hope to meet someone soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? / I Need A Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.