Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" (1937 Views)

How Simps Or Unsuspecting "Nice Guys" Unknowingly Always Fund Girls' Expenses / Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
First of all who is a man? A man is the male gender of a human being.
.who is a simp? A simp is neutral man who still follow relationship the way it has been going on for long e.g following the common rules in a relationship.
.who are the redpillers? The redpillers are group of activist who are trying to change the way relationship have been going on for long especialy reversing the level of female importance in a relationship.
.Now who are the real MEN? simple the so called simps. why? maturity! the avrage guys is emotionaly matured and reason like a father, what is the essence of loving who you dont care about, the redpillers for me are planely imatured. why? because matured people take responsibility. the redpillers are group of mentally unstable people trying to avoid responsibility. as for if my babe cry, i cry, if she is disturbed, am disturbed, if she is feeling bad,i cudle her, her pains are my pains! when she cheat on me! i move on.. and that's maturity! so awon redpillers grow up.

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Listen to yourself what do you gain in return?? pussy. look at all you are giving.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Listen to yourself what do you gain in return?? pussy. look at all you are giving.

am not about the pvssy bruv, am just being frank

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
am not about the pvssy bruv, am just being frank
Then what are you about with female relationship?
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Franzinni: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
I here by commission this thread as the SIMP rally ground ... The land of domesticated men... The seat of power of the slave force of tomorow ... The cradle of the living dildos.

If only adam was not a simp ... Eve for no run am street.

She ate the apple then 4cked the devil with the new knowledge of good and evil ... But the devil is a red pillar just like me, we chop and clean mouth ... devil knack japa!!

So eve had no choice but to manage the useless simp in the garden but first she had to update his software ... At that point she already knew giving adam that apple was going to finish his career and disconect him from God " pause and think of it" ... But she still go give am apple chop. So I get your point, if adam can be a simp...talk less of simps of today.

Ps. Cain was the offspring of the quickie between satan and eve ..how I know you ask ?

Well let me just say we are not all humans on earth some of use have been here since the beginning of time.

8 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by smatt1711: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Go through this stage 2 times then you will turn to redpill by force,de no de tell man, na man de decide

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by obinna58(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
.who is a simp? A simp is neutral man who still follow relationship the way it has been going on for long e.g following the common rules in a relationship.
.who is the redpillers? The redpillers are group of activist who are trying to change the way relationship have been going on for long especialy reversing the level of female importance in a relationship.
.No who are the real MEN? simple the so called simps. why? maturity! the avrage guys is emotionaly matured and reason like a father, what is the essence of loving who you dont care about, the redpillers for me are planely imatured. why? because matured people take responsibility. the redpillers are group of mentally unstable people trying to avoid responsibility. as for if my babe cry, i cry, if she is disturbed, am disturbed, if she is feeling bad,i cudle her, her pains are pains! when she cheat on me! i move on.. and that's maturity! so awon redpillers grow up.
Nice one bro, leave this guys spreading hate in the name of redpill.

Know your game and you wouldn't fall victim, knowing your game first you'll have to calm down that's when the brain is activated.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
obinna58:

Know your game and you wouldn't fall victim, knowing your game first you'll have to calm down that's when the brain is activated.

first reasonable comment, am very impressed i must say! you can never fall victim if you play ur card's well.
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by pussyphilia(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Simps like us

Simping give us our excitement

So, we are the real men!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
pussyphilia:
Simps like us

Simping give us our excitement

So, we are the real men!

it depends! are you matured? can you make her never miss her dad? are you always goan be the one she look's up to when she is down? are you goan be the one she always call when an oporunity strike? etc..
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by pussyphilia(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

it depends! are you matured? can you make her never miss her dad? are you always goan be the one she look's up to when she is down? are you goan be the one she always call when an oporunity strike? etc..
That's why we don't roll with weak ladies who don't have their own minds but need others to look up to. We roll with emotionally and physically strong ladies!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Franzinni:
I here by commission this thread as the SIMP rally ground ... The land of domesticated men... The seat of power of the slave force of tomorow ... The cradle of the living dildos.

If only adam was not a simp ... Eve for no run am street.

She ate the apple then 4cked the devil with the new knowledge of good and evil ... But the devil is a red pillar just like me, we chop and clean mouth ... devil knack japa!!

So eve had no choice but to manage the useless simp in the garden but first she had to update his software ... At that point she already knew giving adam that apple was going to finish his career and disconect him from God " pause and think of it" ... But she still go give am apple chop. So I get your point, if adam can be a simp...talk less of simps of today.

Ps. Cain was the offspring of the quickie between satan and eve ..how I know you ask ?

Well let me just say we are not all humans on earth some of use have been here since the beginning of time.

what an in-depth analysis. thanks OG

I've always suspected adam to be a Simp...
you deserve this and more..

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by NiRfreak(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
All these secondary school children looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by NiRfreak(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
obinna58:

Lols..these children wey never fvvck big yansh doggy without going to brothel..lol
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by DEMZEE(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
.who are the redpillers? The redpillers are group of activist who are trying to change the way relationship have been going on for long especialy reversing the level of female importance in a relationship.
.Now who are the real MEN? simple the so called simps. why? maturity! the avrage guys is emotionaly matured and reason like a father, what is the essence of loving who you dont care about, the redpillers for me are planely imatured. why? because matured people take responsibility. the redpillers are group of mentally unstable people trying to avoid responsibility. as for if my babe cry, i cry, if she is disturbed, am disturbed, if she is feeling bad,i cudle her, her pains are my pains! when she cheat on me! i move on.. and that's maturity! so awon redpillers grow up.

no wonder u are in love with fati2001

Men and women love and show love differently

Men love sacrificially and idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Women show love through fidelity
Men show love by sharing their resources and commitment
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by DEMZEE(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2021
pussyphilia:
That's why we don't roll with weak ladies who don't have their own minds but need others to look up to. We roll with emotionally and physically strong ladies!

WTF!

There's nothing like emotionally and physically strong ladies

Women are the weak and vulnerable sex for bleeps sake jeeeezzzzz

Wat a simp!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Duplexxx: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Nonsense news
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:

Lols..these children wey never fvvck big yansh doggy without going to brothel..lol

Is still dosn't change the fact that you guys have to grow up, big yansh is not an achivement

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2021
I PITY YOU
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by NiRfreak(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Is still dosn't change the fact that you guys have to grow up, big yansh is not an achivement
...Look at the rubbish u posted up there...is it not ridiculous enough
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by pussyphilia(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

WTF!

There's nothing like emotionally and physically strong ladies

Women are the weak and vulnerable sex for bleeps sake jeeeezzzzz

Wat a simp!
Na lie

Stop to dey move with weak ladies. I have ladies who are stronger than you in my cliq

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:
...Look at the rubbish u posted up there...is it not ridiculous enough
What is more ridiculous is seeing big yansh as achivement!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Jesterinjay: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
U neva know wetin dey ground
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by DEMZEE(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
pussyphilia:
Na lie

Stop to dey move with weak ladies. I have ladies who are stronger than you in my cliq

Wat makes a woman strong though??

U are using masculine lens to qualify a woman, men and women attraction to the opposite sex is asymmetrical
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by SOZINN: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
One day, you'll come crawling to the red pill. grin
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
SOZINN:
One day, you'll come crawling to the red pill. grin

Am better of in hell!
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by MikeofKd(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tbh simps are just low self esteem men trynna impress a woman ,render assist they can't to their fellow men ,always thinking women would fall for their Mr nice game.

Redpillerz are men that don't do all these unnecessary things just to impress women, they are natural like dat, they don't give a Bleep about which girl likes or dislikes them they move regardless of what any girl says or do . Now that attractive to the female nature they wouldn't admit it but women love guys that don't trip for them one bit, women would always try to impress guys like dis ,but the simps would always be nice even when the woman is wrong .

So think about it very well when a woman knows her simp would always forgive her for whatever ill thing she does ,she always do more.

But for me you don't have to be a redpiller neither do you have to be a simp ,just have a strong game and play your cards right ,don't be too nice, don't be too mean ,live and enjoy your live without these female creatures ,except u jam d one wey get sense wella ,never make them hoes feel like you can't live without them that the very big mistake men make today. There's something really special that attracts the females to man ,it's not handsomeness or money or power ,its your words and the way you say it as well .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by johnkey: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't care what your post says I only have one thing to say. You are only responsible for yourself and your family. It's your choice if you want to add wife and kids but if you don't it doesn't make you irresponsible.
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by Truthabulabula(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
True talk.

I'll rather be a simp and get a good lady than be a redpill dude and lose everything.
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by skywalker240(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Simps are the real men in the eyes of Nigerian girls.
Nigerian girls are useless
Nigerian simps are more useless and worthless.
Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by pussyphilia(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wat makes a woman strong though??

U are using masculine lens to qualify a woman, men and women attraction to the opposite sex is asymmetrical
Your problem is that you view all women from one angle. There are Alpha females!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers" by DEMZEE(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
pussyphilia:
Your problem is that you view all women from one angle. There are Alpha females!

WTF is an alpha female for bleeps sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me I Think I’m Ruining My New Relationship With A Good Girl / Video Of Police Officer ‘engaging’ In Sexual Activity In Parked Cop Car Goes Vir / The Girl I Wanted To Marry Went To A Guy's House After Visiting Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.