Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment (577 Views)

Do You Know Of Anyone Repaying The Nirsal Covid-19 Loan? / My Covid-19 Lockdown Experience from Lagos to Abuja / MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment by Toonice(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
I know this is not right place to drop this but I know admin can help move to the right place
Thanks

Please my COVID-19 Loan was approved through Nirsal Microfinance Bank since on 21st of November 2020 but up till now 8th of December 2020 am yet to be credited and many people are in the same problem

My Question is Why Approve loan you know you won't pay and I have already sign that I have received the fund. Please is there anyone that have same experience and what's the way out.

Thanks
Re: My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment by agbolahan1991(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
How would u sign to have received a fund u have not received
Re: My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment by Freestainworld(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2020
agbolahan1991:
nawaoo, the money you didn't receive and you went and signed to have received it, he may end up paying for a loan he didn't get.
Re: My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment by Toonice(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2020
agbolahan1991:

They said I must sign before they pay me and that's how allot of applicant sign and they receive their payment. Don't know what cause my own delay

I even call customer care line, they said I should be patient.
Re: My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment by Toonice(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
nawaoo, the money you didn't receive and you went and signed to have received it, he may end up paying for a loan he didn't get.

That's how it is, ask anyone that have benefited from the program, they accept the offer before they are paid.
Re: My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment by idibe24(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2020
nawo,this covid 19 fund Is fill dis form but the same result

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture? / Beauty.( on both genders) / FCMB Infidelity Saga: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.