Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation (33412 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by LordIsaac(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Yes, and if they break up, you people will turn around and call her a 'loose woman'.

It is up to Pius to see if he can change. There are men who were wife beaters and who have changed. He does have 4 children with the lady. If he misses his chance, too bad. I just hope the woman leaves him then.......
I attended a wedding last Sunday... I began analyzing the vows when the session was on. And when they asked us to pray for the couple, my prayer, in the light of what I heard them told each other was that, "Lord, help these two to understand the meaning of marriage!" If it were not for the fact that that day was Sunday, I don't attend weddings, because it turns many to liars (aftermath of the vow). It were better there was no vow!
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kinkinatus:
Six years! Wifey being beaten for past six years. Where was governor intervention 2 years ago? 3 years ago? Etc? And what about the numerous wives being beaten in state, on whose behalf Mr Gov did not intervene? And what happens when they go home and a few weeks later, Mr Husband starts all over again? Where does it go from that point?

Wifey kept quiet for 6 years because , as we know, if you air your family's laundry in public in Nigeria ., you are a bad person.

Plus if she left him, she would have been labelled a loose woman who could not keep her marriage.

Well, Pius has been exposed, and the exposure may force some changes. We shall see. If it no work...then the marriage can break up in peace.
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Ortom tried but this is not what he was elected to do. there are more pressing issues at hand and he should be up and doing

Nawa o shocked

Why will you beat a human being like this?

Even an animal should not be treated with such disdain and violence.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
LordIsaac:

I attended a wedding last Sunday... I began analyzing the vows when the session was on. And when they asked us to pray for the couple, my prayer, in the light of what I heard them told each other was that, "Lord, help these two to understand the meaning of marriage!" If it were not for the fact that that day was Sunday, I don't attend marriages, because it turns many to liars (aftermath of the vow). It were better there was no vow!

I hope, for that couple's sake that they do understand the meaning of marriage....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by goodheart02(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
uuzba:

Did you marry her?
Outside people will know somebody wife more than the person that is sleeping on the bed with her everyday.
Ah ah na wetin? Mind you own marriage

And I will still tell u to shut up, because she wasn't just a colleague, she was a close friend, from way back.

No man has a right to lay a hand on his wife no matter what. I wonder why we keep supporting the men in such situations. I'm sure you're a also a chronic woman beater. If u jam my type man to man, I will drop civilization aside and shift your jaw, since u know how to flex muscles on a woman

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
magicminister:
Mr Ortom, if that was your daughter beaten and abused like an animal, would you still be pushing for reconciliation? Look at her face for Christ sake!
As a governor, part of your role is to uphold the law of the federal republic Of Nigeria but your actions on this day led to the subversion of Justice to the victim of domestic assault. It’s not the first or second time she’s been brutalized but it’s the first time she’s coming out publicly. Rather than help her and protect her and her tender children, we pushed them back to the abuser.

It is heartbreaking that the earliest memories of those children would be seeing their mother beaten like an animal! Tell me how those children would become functional and stable adults?

Shame on everyone that’s a party to this travesty!!

Mr Ortom’s daughter will most likely end up in countries where such abuse will earn you sever punishment. She’ll likely end up in a society where she’ll flourish and be protected by the law. Rather than building same for our women, this man is publicly Reconciling a serial abuser and his victims (victims because of the abuse also impacts the children)
What are you saying young man? Even the wife will like what the governor did because that is the best thing that she could wish for at this time of hers. Do you watch the video post above this comment of yours? As a medical doctor, she is three months pregnant for the man even after four children already. This is a physical sign of love. In addition, women can die for such a alphaman but they won't confess it.
You can only know the path of love between a man and a woman if you know the path of an bird in sky or the path of a fish in water. Women are more complex than you know and think.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by duality(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
goodheart02:

Shut up! If u know u have nothing to say. Who told u she has a bad mouth??. And mind u, I know her way back when we were in medical school together. She's a rare gem

Shut up!

How well do you know her? Don't deceive yourself on a faceless forum.

She has failed all of you who want her to have a broken home.

You know what? The couple are going back home to work things out.

Both of them have wronged each other and it's now time to forgive themselves.

There's a law of cause and effect and that's an important aspect to this issue, unless people want to be foolish.

As much as you want to shame the man only because of whatever you think. It's a lie. The scare is for both of them.

People will refer to this issue to spite her, if she doesn't development a positive attitude to life.

Both of them will have to work out the marriage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
goodheart02:

And I will still tell u to shut up, because she wasn't just a colleague, she was a close friend, from way back.

No man has a right to lay a hand on his wife no matter what. I wonder why we keep supporting the men in such situations. I'm sure you're a also a chronic woman beater. [b]If u jam my type man to man, I will drop civilization aside and shift your jaw, [/b]since u know how to flex muscles on a woman
At the first bolded, it is easier said than done.
At the second bolded, you are condemning physical violence but still boasting about it at the same time.
You are the one that needs to shut up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by adecz: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is a perfect specimen of
what is referred to as a "Dirty Slap"..

Very useful for formatting brains
& character to factory settings.

cool cool cool cool

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Softenergy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
That Ifeyinwa so called might be a kobokobo Ibo woman, When my inlaw tried it on my sister, five of us her brothers paid him a visit, that tamed him to be a lamb.
When an inlaw beats a wife, he has insulted the men in his wife's family

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by goodheart02(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
duality:

Shut up!

There's a law of cause and effect and that's an important aspect to this issue, unless people want to be foolish.

As much as you want to shame the man only because of whatever you think. It's a lie. The scare is for both of them.

People will refer to this issue to spite her, if she doesn't development a positive attitude to life.

You already sounding like a broken record. Asking me how well I know my colleague and school mate is a stupid question to start with. Whether she makes up or not isn't my business. My business is enough of the battery and assault on women. Of course non of us her friends want a broken home for her, what we want is her safety. That scar on her face wasn't just a slap, that was beyond an assault. It was a total pummelling. Did u also watch the video?? She said he sat on her incision just few weeks after a Caesarian Section and even tried to strangle her. He had even done the same thing when she was pregnant with that same baby. Now tell me, what sort of a man does such?? And if u say it's okay, then maybe your daughter or sister would encounter such for u to understand the position she found herself that made her to make that video.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
duality:

Shut up!

Whenever a husband and his wife fight, proknosers will want to crucify the husband why the wife is secretly praying for reconciliation. This medical doctor is already three months pregnant for the fifth child for her husband. Is that not sign of love? Will she wants that man to be punished? No.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by bjtinz: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
And to all those saying the wife should have hidden it. A lot of women did the right thing and hid it.

And then they got sent to their ancestors in silence.

Also, looking on Nairaland, it seems a lot of Nairaland males are in favour of beating their woman, once she 'disrespects' them. The truth is, if you lose your temper on your wife or babe , you have lost the battle against yourself. And remember, if you cannot respect the boss or leader who shouts at you every day, your wife won't be able to respect you if you do same.

Plus if you beat up your wife and it turns bad.....no one will ask whether she provoked you or whether she was sleeping around...all they see is someone was viciously beaten up by a fellow human being.(And beating up someone can land someone in hospital...even in one case I saw common beating turned to serious surgical case.)

Also all those men calling women 'Ashawo'....remember if all women are ashawo, why marry them? Why ? And that reminds me, before you leap, look. Before you pick that woman, look. I know of one relationship that ended before it began because the man looked well well...and no the issue was not from the girl, but from people close to her.If you cannot see before you leap, then lie down in your bed.

Also, I find it strange that men who treat their women with respect are called simps. I know one elderly couple, married for over 50 years. Husband once said proudly that he has never raised a hand on his wife, and yes, it is the truth. And his wife does not respect him less.

Pius could not control himself. That is what landed him in this problem. It was not what Ifeyinwa did, it was not how her past was, it was one man's failure to control himself.Ifg Pius had not been womanizing and hand controlled his anger, do you think this story would have been on the media.

Also, before the wife could have posted it on the interent, it must have been going on for long.

It is better not to go into a relationship if you cannot control yourself.We are in a changing world. Some of you who are supporting the beating of Ife will be emigrating to Canada or US tomorrow. Note..they don't tolerate that thing there.

n.b: Note that I am hard on we men because the truth is in this country we have a lot of messages and talks on how to be a good wife. Nothing much on how to be a good husband. We tell women to keep quiet and tolerate , tolerate. No wonder many women are now becoming femminsitras. They are tired of tolerating.

So men should always 'control' themselves while women are free to do as they like?

I'm not by any means condoning violence of any sort, but it should be two-way thing. Both partners should always act responsibly.

A women insults the daylight of the man, demeans him and even goes physical. But the man should NEVER retaliate. He should always 'control' himself. Okay ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by vickydevoka(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Men should stop beating dere wife. If dere wife abuse Dem de should abuse them back. If de winchy u winchy Dem back.

Please stop all form of assault n domestic violence
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by OmoOshodi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why beat your wife with something else apart from your 3rd leg.....you coward.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by goodheart02(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
DamZik:
At the first bolded, it is easier said than done.
At the second bolded, you are condemning physical violence but still boasting about it at the same time.
You are the one that needs to shut up.

It is easier for a man who wasn't raised to be violent. Only beasts and weak men beat up helpless women, because that's the only way they can hide their inferiority. My father always told me, "Do not read meaning into every word that comes out from the mouth of a woman during a quarrel, lest u kill someone's daughter". And I grew with those words till today.

My stand is if u want to fight, pick someone your size, and not a woman. QED! Stop being recalcitrant like u don't know what I meant.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by mu2sa2: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sadly, the husband will forever be remembered for the beastly beating of his wife and the wife for accepting the beastly husband back into her life. Orton won't be remembered for doing anything, though.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Kaytixy: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shogbaae:
Interesting
I can bet my left ribs that this guy will still beat her again.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
The woman has forgiven her husband. I don't know what is people's problem. I believe the man will not beat her again after all the exposure this issue has gotten. Please pray for them and stop asking why she went back.
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by duality(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
goodheart02:

You already sounding like a broken record. Asking me how well I know my colleague and school mate is a stupid question to start with. Whether she makes up or not isn't my business. My business is enough of the battery and assault on women. Of course non of us her friends want a broken home for her, what we want is her safety. That scar on her face wasn't just a slap, that was beyond an assault. It was a total pummelling. Did u also watch the video?? She said he sat on her incision just few weeks after a Caesarian Section and even tried to strangle her. He had even done the same thing when she was pregnant with that same baby. Now tell me, what sort of a man does such?? And if u say it's okay, then maybe your daughter or sister would encounter such for u to understand the position she found herself that made her to make that video.

That she was your school mate is not enough for you to claim to know her so well. Sorry, you know little about her.

From the responses I see, including yours, most of you are bitter that she is being reconciled.

Of course, She said! How about, He said!

Her face is not a good thing to see, but she has chosen to forgive and go back to work things out.

You think she has no fault in all of these? I don't think so.

Both of them have agreed to forgive each other,

Glory be to God!
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Burgerlomo: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
mailemy:
Both will be regretting their actions now.
Don't rush to the internet, first report to family members and sort it out. Peace and love to them and every home passing through turbulence.

The man is the one who is going to regret it most because he can never be the same person again after everything is all over the internet.
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by ntyce(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
morinto:
My daughter wont marry such man

Will Ortom allow any reconciliation if his daughter was beaten as such
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
goodheart02:

It is easier for a man who wasn't raised to be violent. Only beasts and weak men beat up helpless women, because that's the only way they can hide their inferiority. My father always told me, "Do not read meaning into every word that comes out from the mouth of a woman during a quarrel, lest u kill someone's daughter". And I grew with those words till today.

My stand is if u want to fight, pick someone your size, and not a woman. QED! Stop being recalcitrant like u don't know what I meant.

At the bolded, you can't hide your verbal abuse like you are pretending to hide your tendency for physical abuse. Character is like smoke. And then, why are you concentrating on the effect why ignoring the cause? Do you a journalist will just beat a medical doctor (carrying the fifth child) to a pulp for flimsy reason?
I personally, I don't surpport beating women, I have never done that before and I will never do it. But I know that some women can be too terrible for a man to handle and all men are not the same. Nature is above virtue.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by goodheart02(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
duality:

That she was your school mate is not enough for you to claim to know her so well. Sorry, you know little about her.

From the responses I see, including yours, most of you are bitter that she is being reconciled.

Of course, She said! How about, He said!

Her face is not a good thing to see, but she has chosen to forgive and go back to work things out.

You think she has no fault in all of these? I don't think so.

Both of them have agreed to forgive each other,

Glory be to God!

Bitter u say?? Oga I'm done with this talk. Keep fighting your unseen demons.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Galaxydon1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Ortom tried but this is not what he was elected to do. there are more pressing issues at hand and he should be up and doing
wicked heart
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Gyong(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
vixpal:
The beating was something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKc2wX8uV-k

That's no beating, its called panabeating
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Oju4190: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ortom, Governor of family reconciation. it seems that u dont have work to do
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by goodheart02(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
DamZik:
At the bolded, you can't hide your verbal abuse like you are pretending to hide your tendency for physical abuse. Character is like smoke. And then, why are you concentrating on the effect why ignoring the cause? Do you a journalist will just beat a medical doctor (carrying the fifth child) to a pulp for flimsy reason?
I personally, I don't surpport beating women, I have never done that before and I will never do it. But I know that some women can be too terrible for a man to handle and all men are not the same. Nature is above virtue.

It's a lie !! You support beating women and hence this statement "Do you think a journalist will just beat a medical doctor (carrying the fifth child) to a pulp for flimsy reason?" Mind u being a medical doctor here is inconsequential because she's a woman like every other. Her worth shouldn't be seen in her status but her virtue. Or are you saying if she weren't a doctor the man is permitted to even kill her??

And pls what is that reason u think is justifiable to almost kill a man's daughter with bare hands because she's your wife? I await your wonderful response with salient reasons.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by Sunnycliff(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
let me scatter this and your own first

Laugh Don finish me here.
Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by eyinjuege: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
If she stabs him tomorrow, I hope the judge can forgive her, as we now have evidence that he is a woman beater and she would only be defending herself.
He and his governor et entourage have ultimately agreed to the world that he is a woman beater and she is a victim of domestic violence.
Madam Dr, sleep with one eye closed from henceforth and a concealed weapon under your pillow.
This man hasn't repented especially if and when ChannelsTv decides to punish him

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by naturefellow(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
kilmot:
smiley
Drinking a lot of water will help you Mind your business, because you'll spend a lot of time going to urinate instead of gossiping about others.

Mind your Business.
sometimes, we mind other people's businesses so we are familiar enough to handle it when it becomes ours. For cases like this, it's the humanity in us.
We don't want to the wake up to the worst possible breaking news tomorrow about this same issue, knowing fully well it was preventable.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
mumu man wetin consign u with who dey go benue? you sef go beg Buhari for your failed election na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.