Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? (471 Views)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by shamsin6300(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders
A friend of mine has this girl on mind that he wished to date. They are both into each other but you know how the system is, guys normally propose to girls first. The problem is this; the said girl has a cleft lip but is not that serious beside, she has been operated on two occasions already. One is the first few months of life and is recommended within the first 12 months of life, while the second one happens when she grow a little bit old, she is expected to go for her last surgery comes February. The problem is that she is always on mask (facemask) and didn’t want him to see her full face until after the surgery. I have seen this girl myself, she is damn beautiful, average height, intelligent, have a nice structure and well sound (intelligent).
Do you suggest he should wait after the surgery before he makes a move or he should just forget her since she is acting adamant to reveal her full face?

NB: A Cleft lip is a birth defects that occur when a baby’s lip or mouth do not form properly during pregnancy.

CC:
lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by greatnaija01: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2021
You do not know what is called LOVE.

How can you be here setting a condition, and even be able to NOTICE her cleft lips... LOVE IS BLIND.

True love looks beyond physical defects and does not give ULTIMATUMS.

You love her shape and just want to taste her.

Pls move on, you are not enough for her. Grow up and know what LOVE REALLY IS.

If your love was true, she would feel it, she would know it and feel safe with you(your friend) and remove the mask.

You are using PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES to judge love... and even setting ultimatum, biko, are you doing her a favor by dating her?
See, what about character, what about her purpose in life, does it align with yours?

Stop wasting 2021, its too early abeg
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Let me see what I can do
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by Kingosytex(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Let me see what I can do

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by Kobicove(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2021
He should not start what he may not be able to finish.

Ask him to wait until after the surgery

1 Like

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by shamsin6300(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=98113399]You do not know what is called LOVE.

Stop wasting 2021
Go back and re-read again.
Thanks
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by shamsin6300(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Kobicove:
He should not start what he may not be able to finish.

Ask him to wait until after the surgery

He loves her not just because of her look, but he just wants to at Least have a glance of her full look.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by shamsin6300(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Let me see what I can do

Better contribute bruh.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by shamsin6300(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
If he truly loves her he'll accept her the way she is...
She needs to work on her self esteem...let her carry her scars with pride... there's nothing to be ashamed of...

I try explaining about self esteem to her even, she said it doesn't make her lose any confidence but yet she can't open up for her guy to see.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by Womanizer(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
greatnaija01:
You do not know what is called LOVE.

How can you be here setting a condition, and even be able to NOTICE her cleft lips... LOVE IS BLIND.

True love looks beyond physical defects and does not give ULTIMATUMS.

You love her shape and just want to taste her.

Pls move on, you are not enough for her. Grow up and know what LOVE REALLY IS.

If your love was true, she would feel it, she would know it and feel safe with you(your friend) and remove the mask.

You are using PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES to judge love... and even setting ultimatum, biko, are you doing her a favor by dating her?
See, what about character, what about her purpose in life, does it align with yours?

Stop wasting 2021, its too early abeg

Fuçk love, it does not exist in Nigeria!
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by Shortyyy(f): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
She's insecure. You just gotta let her know that you don't care about her disabilities. That way she'll become free with you.

1 Like

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by shamsin6300(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

She likes him too...and she's afraid he might be disappointed and leave her....

Just let her know that if he doesn't want her like that ...then he doesn't deserve her at all...even after surgery....

Ok thanks for your contribution, will do that God willing.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On? by shamsin6300(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Shortyyy:
She's insecure. You just gotta let her know that you don't care about her disabilities. That way she'll become free with you.

Plain truth

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes, Life Is Like A Cucumber... / Things That Can Make Her Yours Forever / Turn Friend-zone Into Lovers (top Secret Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.