Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. (2470 Views)

Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me / Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 03, 2021
Imagine this Bih on my WhatsApp...I gave her a FAKE alert and she tripping already. Is everything now Bout the Money

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Jeon(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2021
ayobamiJR:
Imagine this Bih on my WhatsApp...I gave her a FAKE alert and she tripping already. Is everything now Bout the Money

you are bitchh for having bitchh on ur whatsapp.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 03, 2021
Dafuq is this mehn? What's the essence of all these?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 03, 2021
See more convo.

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Xenry: 8:35pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
Guiyyyy you dey madgringringrin, fake alert. See how conversation change straight wen money involve. gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by iaamxavier(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2021
grin the future is Female. Awon werey! See as the the tune change as mama see money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by mmadu4: 9:18pm On May 03, 2021
useless nigerian girls . see the way the tune change when money enter.. makes me wonder weather a woman will love you truly without money .. shame the type of world we live in

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2021
I don laff tire grin grin. The way you serious dey whine her sef.
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Theboy21: 8:11am On May 04, 2021
Both of you acting fake. cheesy cheesy the smartest one will win cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by gameboy727(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2021
grin grin grin

Yeye girl.
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by BigDan69: 8:35am On May 04, 2021
So with 5k, them go bleep that one scatter scatter
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:46am On May 04, 2021
Learn how to treat ladies with full respect, they are better ways to handle cases like this unlike this means
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by tnerro1(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2021
Isa Pantami locate and fall on her ....,.,,,,spits

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Kondomatic(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2021
Nah me you go marry be that.

First error.
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Kondomatic(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2021
Nah me you go marry be that.

First error.
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Vyzz: 9:55am On May 04, 2021
grin
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Akwaibomdude(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2021
O boy! this format legit. How I go fit fake alert like this na??
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by CallMeGrace(f): 10:10am On May 04, 2021
Date matured and reasonable men, girls will not hear.. nah small small children with fake alerts Dem go rush.. God forbid!
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 04, 2021
I've told her she's trending on nairaland....let's wait for her comeback... With that she will spill about you I'm sure you're worse off. Let's wait for her
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 04, 2021
E soak cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Khd95(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2021
no be today dem dey use fake alert nak girls, their thinking shallow gaan
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by samwash(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
Ok ooo !!
Na una dey use fake alert take they do transaction putting pple in pains.
Scammers everywhere, just that I share same territory with this scammer above, if it's a sane country,only this post alone I kwn what would have happened by now.
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2021
samwash:
Ok ooo !!
Na una dey use fake alert take they do transaction putting pple in pains.
Scammers everywhere, just that I share same territory with this scammer above, if it's a sane country,only this post alone I kwn what would have happened by now.

Did I use Fake alert on your sisters
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
O boy! this format legit.
How I go fit fake alert like this na??

Learn Photoshop
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2021
ayobamiJR:

Learn Photoshop
Is it the free version?
Meanwhile see what I was able to do with inshot this afternoon
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by NewDawn2O21: 4:57am On May 14, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Learn how to treat ladies with full respect, they are better ways to handle cases like this unlike this means
let's talk via mailbox.
Kindly drop your mail address
Thanks a lot
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:22am On May 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
let's talk via mailbox.
Kindly drop your mail address
Thanks a lot
Ritzyagu@gmail.com
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by NewDawn2O21: 8:44am On May 14, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Ritzyagu@gmail.com
thanks dear. mail sent
Re: Why Do Bitchies Like To Bleep It All Up. by Ginaz(f): 8:50am On May 14, 2021
Hahahaha. thank God I don’t cross lanes with men like this . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Man Refuses To Leave Room For Roommate To Make Love With Girlfriend (video) / Nigerian Girls Are More Concerned About Whether You Came Inside Them Than Contra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.