Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary (55906 Views)

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by chrisifeanyi: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle

K
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle

Maybe u need to change environment, u can't be living in a pay as u go hotel n expect to be meeting responsible men...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by morinto: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Am here
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by ugodson(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

My apologies for asking,how old are u?

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Belleful: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
I was hoping to see Goodluck....
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by goxx(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I am that Miracle. Let's do this.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
This one that his head is wide, I hope he is not a brute?

Let me just cut him some slack and thank him for allowing his wife pursue her own career in acting...unlike some cave dwellers here that attack actresses day and night.

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by SocialJustice: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Obukuyeke.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by jericco1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

With this mentality of yours, you may not get married anytime soon
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by jericco1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fine couples. God bless their souls

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Go attend shilo today. Or if you have good character, not too old and less body count. We can plan a way forward. I'm earning 56k per month. How e be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by goodheart02(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

You go wait tire. Shiloh is about to start
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by VirginFinder: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mama Nd Papa Baby Science Happy Anniversary.

GOD Bbless your Hhome!

Say Mme Hi to Baby Science!
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by mrg2k5(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2020

JUST KEEP PRAYING
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by ablejesus26(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

The fact that you meet irresponsible men tells alot of how responsible you are

bcus one way or the other you attract wat you get

so responsible hanty work on ya self first before expecting responsible men

3 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
responsible men are still available. u first make yourself responsible

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
My prick alway rice up for this babe

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Mokason288(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Amen... I want to get married too ... let’s chat privately if it’s ok by you
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Badadvisor: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
My prick alway rice up for this babe
I swear my brother
To fvck person wife dey sweet die

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by temijoshuaa(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

Come and marry me
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Badadvisor:

I snwearmy brother
To fvck person wife dey sweet die
it is the sweetest taboo especially if you come sabi the husband

3 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Uniquekriss(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I'm also a fan of early marriage and in need of a serious partner, trust me there are still responsible men if you're wife-worthy.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
temijoshuaa:

Come and marry me
dont go there na borehole unless you wan swim

4 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Badadvisor: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
it is the sweetest taboo especially if you come sabi the husband
I swear especially if the husband na your friend
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Say no more, I’m here to rescue you from the turning into an evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Farki: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

Must you spread your bitterness everywhere you go?

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Skoopy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

You never ready.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by KomonSense: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

Awon feminist
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by putin2: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wow she is my favorite God bless them

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Blitz888(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

Your mindset might just be the only inhibitor... You want to get married yet you think it's an impossibility.

Good men abound. However, the question should be are you worthy of such a man?

Disabuse your mind, set yourself aright and watch God do His miracle.

2 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Redhot111(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

See advert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.