Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary (55858 Views)

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Incandescent(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2020
See how one human being deviated this beautiful thread.

Anyway. Congrats Jennifer. Where is Goodluck??
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Calebigor(m): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle
What makes a man responsible according to woman definition? MONEY! While lack of money makes him irresponsible.
What then make a responsible woman is beauty according to ladies. Hmmm
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Calebigor(m): 1:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Oche211:

Too many nonsense in one post.
You want early marriage but too many irresponsible men, check yourself.
If all the men you have met are irresponsible, something is definitely wrong with you
She needs brain reset ASAP.

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by aprilwise(m): 2:20am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=96857569]I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle I'm available and amen to your prayers
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Sowhizy(f): 3:19am On Dec 09, 2020
meobizy:
She got fat.

You got stupid

2 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by ashawopikin(m): 4:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by andycom(m): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:

Like terms attract each other, if you're meeting irresponsible guys that means you're highly irresponsible.

And your comments on this thread has shown how irresponsible you are.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by zeusdgrt(m): 6:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Pics?
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Godbless3(m): 6:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:

Irresponsible men all over the place but still waiting for God miracle?
Your statement alone is enough for God to suspend your matter.

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by sammy7410(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=96857569]I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle

U need 2 by 2 for de back of ur head to reset ur brain

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by ijayebonyi(f): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Wishing them stronger bond

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Franklydes(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
You ain't ready yet Zzor. you just need to be patient.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Khahidmorgan24(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Shiloh 2020 has started Pooh grin angry
Zzor:
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Queenserah26(f): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Wooow, congratulations dear. 8 years already shocked
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by tholhusomhie: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2020
see beauty!
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by when2(f): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2020
andycom:

Like terms attract each other, if you're meeting irresponsible guys that means you're highly irresponsible.

And your comments on this thread has shown how irresponsible you are.

That's the way you men complain here on nairaland that responsible women are hard to find. That means those complaing are highly irresponsible. "like terms attract each other".

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Abbeylincson(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Marriage is stop very far from you.

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by reckony: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
There are lots of responsible men out there, unless you're not responsible your self.

By the way what's your definition of a responsible man? Fine man wey dey religious, get good job and from a good family... My dear the truth is that you'll only get what you can give..
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by kutedres(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:

I am here..............................God has answered ur prayers.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by SIawomir: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=96865523][/quote]

You this mumu, you don come back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.