Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary (55899 Views)

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle
Sister,,,,, looks like you prefer getting much attentions to getting responsible man oo tongue

No responsible man would go through some of your posts here & wish to marry you.
Well, your other monikers could do the magic angry

2 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Badadvisor:

I swear especially if the husband na your friend
or boss or landlord

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Chris2863(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I want to get married, I'm a fan of early marriage but irresponsible men all over the place, it's easier to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a responsible man. God I'm still waiting for your miracle
Wahala for who dey find responsible husband
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by SwTeee(f): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
BanevsJoker:
This girl dress sense both on the show and in real life na the same. Female version of Sound Sultan and KCee.
Very true

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by leksy07(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

Shiloh don start today, go for deliverance and prayer

2 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Kiddllc: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Congrats to her.. fine woman

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations God Bless y’all

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
The woman is finer than the man. undecided Why?

She too fine!!

God bless their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Kingzjayzee: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
u go wait taya grin grin grin
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Bigggloadofcum: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Go attend deeper life fellowship and hook up with any brother with big trousers and oversized shirt

Hey... That's my church and we don't wear oversize shirts.

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Seyzcham91(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
You are what you attract!

Check yourself sister undecided

me don't talk much
Zzor:
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Kingzjayzee: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Go attend deeper life fellowship and hook up with any brother with big trousers and oversized shirt
anofit laff oooo grin grin grin
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Dimex03(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Your miracle is here, oya grab me on time grin grin
Zzor:
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
are you responsible yourself?
Your online tantrums says otherwise

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by sirqeeboi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
meobizy:
She got fat.

Have u seen the other girl child in the Johnson
@SusanPwajok you will be marvel at her changes.

Check her on instagram
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I de tell u. Na so so ashawo de road o.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
AfroMighty:

May you get your request sis (Amen) and if its taking late get clay and make one responsible guy just tell God to breath in it for you.

Very mean

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Skinkerjnr(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
ajenibaby smile
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Clemtz: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Responsible men are many just that the problem with our ladies is that they want a man who is 100% perfect not knowing things don't work like that, you can see a guy that smoke weed but he is responsible more than a guy that attends all church programs.

Sis just pray for a man with understanding and vision then make him to be what you want in man by simple advice.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by thymm50(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Are you responsible? If yes, let's tie the knot
Tie the knot just like that? Very irresponsible statement

2 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Adesegzy91: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

I want to send u a PM, let's talk better
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by toye440: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
My problem with this bae be say she's too impeccable. Sweet heart there is no perfect man out there as they only exist in our dreams. Even Bible says if u r waiting for perfect condition, u r wasting ur time. The beauty about life is in ur ability to change the not so perfect to perfect, urgly to beautiful.
Zzor love, u r not perfect either, stop playing assistant God.
Every guy deserve a virgin too. Brothers is the volume ok, as i hope this would suffice.

2 Likes

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by olson(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
AfroMighty:

Oya no vex...getting a responsible guy isn't a hard thing thats if you're responsible, thats just the bitter truth and thanks for insulting me.

Hunhun, what u are saying is that, bird of a feather right.

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by kenodrill: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:

Same is also appicable to the men.getting a responsible woman in Nigeria appears like an impossible mission.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Xano(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
All this tales just because you know you are irresponsible mtchew

...you wonder why yours is different.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by chrizzyace: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
meobizy:
She got fat.

If this is fat in your eyes then you would prefer a tooth pick for a wife or gf ...

1 Like

Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by xcelentattitude(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shogbaae:
As young as she is? Na wa ooh

Person that is 34 years old. undecided
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by naijadrivablog: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by God1stson(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Ur desire is not out of line but it good to put in proper perspective what ladies today refer as "irresponsible". Most of them see a financially struggling young men as irresponsible without knowing that u can marry and support him to be financially stable. Instead most ladies would want to c an achievement of a 70 yr old man in a man of 25yrs. My dear if u learn to lower expectations from the opposite sex a bit maybe God will make all things good for you.
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Burntcoal(f): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
meobizy:
She got fat.
So?
Re: The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary by Akada1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jennifer ,very lazy and smart in the Johnson's .
Happy anniversary superstar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.