Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? (56196 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics) / Ladies, Things He Will Do To You In Bed That Proves He Does Not Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
1) DIRT
If you are too busy, kindly outsource it. That way when a woman does it for you- you’ll appreciate it.

2) MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR!
Please, that thing should end in final year. Once you are grown and working, lift that mattress up! Male or female, lift the gadamn mattress up! I hate to enter the house of an adult and see that thing. Then you’ll na see one extension by the bed. So, after knacking, I will turn and be confronted with wires? undecided

3) AN UNEQUIPPED KITCHEN.
It is okay if you can’t cook, but please make the kitchen equipped. Have the basics at least.

4) NO SPARE BEDSHEET, DEODORANTS, TOWELS...
How much are these things? You have a car, you have a smart TV, you use iPhone X, but your towel is like face towel. Your bedsheet colour done fade finish. Ordinary Sure men you can’t buy? Why?

5)TOO MANY FRIENDS IN THE APARTMENT.
This screams juvenile! Can’t we have some privacy? Just the two of us, without me having to play “our wife” angry

6)TOO FEW CLOTHES/BOXERS
Guys think this is manly, I think it is nasty- especially when he can afford more. Have enough clothes and boxers, so you don’t overwhelm your clothes with sweat.

Women are futuristic beings. If your house looks like a sare-wagba spot, you’ll be begging ladies to visit and they’ll refuse. You’ll say it is because you didn’t send urgent 2k- it is a lie!

All the money you use in drinking beer, channel half of it into making your space livable and trust me, na babes go dey ask if you are home.

There are some guys house you’ll enter, so homely, you will just imagine yourself pregnant and watching TV. Why won’t you try to hook such a man? grin grin

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by MadamExcellency: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Exactly....
For me, its not ideal to visit guys alone or even visit at all at all..

Except...

Except on condolence visit when several visitors are around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by MrThisandthat(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hhg
Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Bola146(f): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Boxers on the floor or cobwebs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Jodha(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
wetin you wan use chair do? na sit you come do?

So I'll come to yhur house and stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Except on condolence visit when several visitors are around.

Ha! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Enceladus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Please when I visit a guy and notice he's overly familiar with neighbors...it irritates me...

This one na possessive and jealous type.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Wendymary: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dirty house.�

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nomorelove: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Please when I visit a guy and notice he's overly familiar with neighbors...it irritates me...
This one go be jealous girlfriend o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
BadRadio:
except what

Except I'm going to share the Goodnews of Christ crucifixion, resurrection and return
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Debra911(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Visiting guys is one thing I'm scared of. The first day I visited a guy, I didnt waste time ,the guy noticed I was scared. The guys house was quite clean,he's a doc.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nomorelove: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I don't visit guys
It's either you're a lesbian or sugar mummy or you're married... Which please

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
bouncin04:
grin

Bros ,, main thing be say make you hold small change for pocket .. The worse reply you go get na this kyn talk for below ... grin

hahahaha grin

aswear grin

dats why I'm chasing bags grin

kakakakaka grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by SmartPolician: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Handywork:
My own oo What I hate seeing whenever I come vising a woman place is bra, panties, wrapper, wigs scattered all over her room

And who asked for your useless opinion?

U nincompoops don't know when to and when not to comment

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by sammuell(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
omo you land my place you go see clothes everywhere wetin concern me grin

nah kitchen me i know plate always dey but my bedroom nah plates plenty grin grin

hehehehehe grin

omo i can't keee myself, grin
My Gee grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
No benz in sight

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
SmartPolician:

And who asked for your useless opinion?
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Dididrumz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

My kind of girl.

I'm more of an introvert. I stay indoors alot.
These and some other stuffs just ended a two year plus relationship. I'm still broken but I gat to move on.

She complained that I do not have friends that it's not supposed to be so.

How can a lady complain her Boyfriend does not have female friends and that's an issue for her?
I still don't get it.

31 Likes

illicit:
I once caught a new fish....

I told her I haven't had sex in a while....

The day we wanted to get down at my place, she asked me to produce my condom, When I produced two, she asked for the pack and the rest, when I couldn't come up with it....

She threatened to leave until I confessed that I make love on a steady. wink
you are not a sharp guy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
No chair....

Clothes all over the place....unswept floor...

Is ur guy jobless

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Empty fridge lol

Dirts > I don't like seeing dirty laundry or kitchen.
Dirty bathroom with that masculine smell, I'll never ever visit again. So it has to be freshened with a good air freshener.
I don't like to see heap of magazine or newspapers on the table. And no center rug.

I hate pets!!!! No dogs or cats or horses ( some horses are possessed)

No maids.

I don't like to see another girl. Don't care if she's just a next door neighbor or friend. tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
sammuell:

My Gee grin grin

aswear your head dey there boss ✊✌️✊✌️

grin grin

if you're a sensible girlfriend help me clean up or forkkk off, girls plenty aswear wink wink grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by naijadrivablog: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:
1) DIRT
If you are too busy, kindly outsource it. That way when a woman does it for you- you’ll appreciate it.

Please, that thing should end in final year. Once you are grown and working, lift that mattress up! Male or female, lift the gadamn mattress up! I hate to enter the house of an adult and see that thing. Then you’ll na see one extension by the bed. So, after knacking, I will turn and be confronted with wires? undecided

It is okay if you can’t cook, but please make the kitchen equipped.

Women are futuristic beings. If your house looks like a sare-wagba spot, you’ll be begging ladies to visit and they’ll refuse. You’ll say it is because you didn’t send urgent 2k- it is a lie!

All the money you use in drinking beer, channel half of it into making your space livable and trust me, na babes go dey ask if you are home.

I can relate. And you are right.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Jodha(f): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Enceladus:

This one na possessive and jealous type.

I'm not trust me...but I believe a man should be able to set boundaries...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Jodha(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nomorelove:

This one go be jealous girlfriend o.

I'm not trust me..
Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by benzene00: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:
1) DIRT

It is okay if you can’t cook, but please make the kitchen equipped.

4) NO SPARE BEDSHEET, DEODORANTS, TOWELS...
How much are these things? You have a car, you have a smart TV, you use iPhone X, but your towel is like face towel. Your bedsheet colour done fade finish. Ordinary sure men you can’t buy? Why?

Miss goody two shoes has come with her usual rants

STFU!!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Dpundict: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Jesus!! No wonder my relationships don't last. cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Splitmind: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Disappointed:
Go and get a job, stop depending on your pússy! sad

Why so aggressive?
Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nomorelove: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not trust me..
I wouldn't know until we date. This could be us

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by CzarChris(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Ahh Ahh!!! Na wah o! This one strong o!!! Me wey be neighborhood chairman for my area and na so children dey full my house dey play 24/7.

It is finished! Me and you are from different worlds entirely.

Shuuur!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Emperor4tune(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I don't visit guys
and if you do,then be expecting thunder any moment from now,the thunder will not scater u completely but it will make ur mouth so long that no man will ever like to look at ur face twice..confess now & i will rovoke the thunder from you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.