Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) (43541 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by saajus: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
She is the real slay Queen
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Ekugbeh(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
ToluNazzal:
More...
you married
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by blacknoir: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Well-done dear. You fine. The yam we harvested this year wasn't as good as urs, I thinks its because of the soil
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Lorayne(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Veezy4u:
my nigga wey get eyesgrin me sev no look d yams 2timescheesy
grin
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by prophetfire: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
ToluNazzal:
More...
. Slay queen planting and harvesting yams with jeans trousers and weavon. Isorighhht. But I like you for trying to be productive anyway. ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Afolabimills(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You try, seems those yams are triplet.

at least you are better than one lazy and broke gold digging girl on here looking for a billionaire to marry, nice one.
coop
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Orpe7(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Our Soil is blessed
Just pour any seed for your backyard and watch it grow
Only if we as a people can come together and do whats right as a people
We are God's own country but we dey do anyhow
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by arabmoney14: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Hello Guys, so I planted yam in m very small garden during the covid-19 lockdown and i harvested it just yesterday and this is what i a triplet yam.

I know this is not a lot but i'm happy because it's my very first time planting and harvesting yam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_NeRwfT-EU

Nice op
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Caseywilliams(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
ToluNazzal:
More...
nothing man.u jersey no go see for naija hand e Don reach to use am harvest yam??
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by electhnd(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
obembet:
U will born triplets grin
Amen with faith
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
She dey enjoy

Her yam be like prîck same shape same size
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by just4fun(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Hello Guys, so I planted yam in m very small garden during the covid-19 lockdown and i harvested it just yesterday and this is what i a triplet yam.

I know this is not a lot but i'm happy because it's my very first time planting and harvesting yam.

Well done dear, that's a gud one. We also did something similar n I was so happy to see d harvest. I can alwax relate to d excitement of putting something in d ground n later bringing out something bigger n better. It shows ur little effort yielded fruit. U r beta Dan some people out there....
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by elisho: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
u try
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by friendl: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
The yam fine like you
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Abdanny2000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
How do i get my share of the yam?
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Abdanny2000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
saajus:
She is the real slay Queen
swears
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Naughtysex: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
ToluNazzal:
these looks like party
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Kingsam20: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Very commendable, soon I will go and harvest mine. That farming jercy suit you
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Coinbased: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by lende: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Not that much..
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by engrhorla(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=ToluNazzal post=96859747]Hello Guys, so I planted yam in m very small garden during the covid-19 lockdown and i harvested it just yesterday and this is what i a triplet yam.

[/quote

Good job dear

Pls how did you do it?]
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by 10kgod(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miss Farmer.... U Don try
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by ejanla077: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
I kno u posted this because the girl fine.... Nothing special the yam is not even big.

Triplets or more normal.
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Agricaddict(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
obembet:
U will born triplets grin

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Keep it up..
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by paix(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You try, seems those yams are triplet.

at least you are better than one lazy and broke gold digging girl on here looking for a billionaire to marry, nice one.
Gold digging is never a lazy man's job.
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by bhalogun1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
You no fit fool us here fine girl. No be you harvest that yam. The person wey harvest the yam different, you just go there go pick the yam Kowe.
Check the 1st picture, you will see the left foot of the real person that uprooted the yam. And the leg of that person has no red paint/cotex on its toes as the case may be. But the red paint/cotex is applied to the toes of the beautiful lier here.
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beautiful angel
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
U & the yam na food na
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Igbankpa(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
na girl weh harvest yam we go marry
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by perrydolla(f): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kudos
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by payloader(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nairaland hawks be like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / My Poultry Farm - Part 2 / Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.