Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) (43492 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Exodora: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nairaland are just brainless , she actually told you guys that she planted and harvested that yam and you all believed her .
Does that hand looks like it harvested the yam , even with the way it is set sef.
Mtcheeeeeew am outta this app jhooooor.
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
On a personal note: you need to exercise. You exhibit symptoms of fatigue and exhaustion after doing little. Check your health, or just plain old exercise

Nice work on gardening. You can expand it and make money from it on a real farm
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Dreyton36: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
The babe is so cute especially with that world best football club Jersey she's putting on

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by nathan5050(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You try, seems those yams are triplet.

at least you are better than one lazy and broke gold digging girl on here looking for a billionaire to marry, nice one.
Shut up abeg! Give accolades and avoid taking swipes at your aunties and sisters unnecessarily...
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by slimjohn2k5: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Liar does yam stay that shallow on the ground?
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Jovar(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Nice try, splendid harvest

Different seedlings Available:
Cameroon plantain suckers and plantlet
Giant cavendish banana suckers and plantlet
Dwarf pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Sweet orange,Grape,Lisbon and Indian Lemon, Tangerlo, and seedling of double budded of all citrus species
Strawberry Seedlings
Grafted mango seedlings
Jumbo guava seeds and seedlings
Cashew seedlings
Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Super Gene)
Dwarf Hybrid Coconut Seedlings
Soursop Seeds and Seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Xylopia (eeru) seedling
Passion fruit seed and seedling
African walnut seedling
Irvingia gabonensis(oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu(ogbono) seedling
Avocado seedling
Hass Avocado(Pear) seedlings
Local Pear (Ube) seedling
Bell apple seedling
Sugar apple seedling
Semi Arid/ Wambugu apple seedling (imported, hybrid grown in Nigeria)
Jackfruit /Breadfruit (Nut & Yam type)
Noni plant seedlings
Cocoa seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
and many other seedlings...

We're behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can visit for self pickup, or we help send through transport easily.

Jovar Resources™ (RC 2875407) 08036399734.
Call to buy now to enjoy discount.

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2020
The real slay queen.

Not those "aristocrats" walking around half naked and the ones that want urgent 2k.
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by mekuxiani(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2020
ToluNazzal:
More...
is yam that shallow to harvest
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Cousin9999: 4:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Cousin9999: 4:39am On Dec 12, 2020
She can cook if you're wondering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_a0nu9CQo
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2020
I am more particular of your beauty and brains; nice one, op
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You try, seems those yams are triplet.

at least you are better than one lazy and broke gold digging girl on here looking for a billionaire to marry, nice one.
Are you referring to Zzor?

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Kenplay:

You people should leave me alone this morning, did you see me in your dreams? if the audio millionaire is typing trash, did he tell you he was referring to me? mtchew

1 Like

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by onomeabuja: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2020
mamajaz:

Yam dey do better on such lands. The challenge is harvesting them. They break easily.
O.k
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by ViktorOG: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by lucky4west: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2020
nice one i miss farming...always kool to be checking crops, weedingand harvesting

1 Like

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Chaiii!! U makes me to remember villa!! Those when we goes to yam farming at we'll put fire in the bush and roast some!! Imagine eating yam in bush!?!
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by jaytime(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Over the years my mother has been harvesting loads of yams without wasting somebody's child's internet data oo. Wetin Patoranking no go see for Abule?!
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by riversideLagos(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you need answers to any of these questions, then you are at the right place to be:

Do you need mature Catfish? Do you need mature christmas chickens? Are german shepherds hard to train?, Are rottweiler hard to train?,
Are dogs hard to train?, where can i buy trained dogs in lagos, where can i buy trained dogs in nigeria,
my dog needs care, my dog needs a veterinarian, poultry farm products with delivery, where can i find different rabbit breeds in lagos,
where can i find different rabbit breeds in nigeria, where i can buy quality point of lay hens in lagos?,
where can i buy mature broilers, i need old layers, i need poultry cage in lagos, i need poultry cage in nigeria,
best farm settlement constructor in lagos, best farm settlement constructor in nigeria, where can i buy pigs,
where can i buy pigs in lagos, where can i buy pigs in nigeria, where can i buy piglets in lagos,
who sells sows in lagos, who sells mature sows in lagos?, who sells mature pigs in lagos?, where can i buy mature broilers in lagos?,
who sells mature cockerel with delivery in lagos?, where can i train my dogs? where can i get livestock products in lagos?,
pig farm for quality sows, pig farm for piglets
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kenplay:

You are smart bro, you know the online attention seeking broke gold digger I'm talking about.

4 Likes

Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
You are smart bro, you know the online attention seeking broke gold digger I'm talking about.
Why are you fighting me over nothing? it is well
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
nathan5050:

Shut up abeg! Give accolades and avoid taking swipes at your aunties and sisters unnecessarily...
You are stupid for quoting me
Re: See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) by Zdoh(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2021
telim:
Seems you will give birth to triplet, am in talk with my acc manager to arrange your dowry before another sharp triplet hunter outsmart me. grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / My Poultry Farm - Part 2 / My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.