Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How i made 6 figures just one month of starting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How i made 6 figures just one month of starting (2225 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Available247: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
sorry had to delete
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Casper21: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grabbing my weed and hennesey grin
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Wyry: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Casper21: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
keep us informed pls
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Uzomacharles: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
AK47
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by daddycee91(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Available247:
I'm not going to beat about the bush, hitting the nail on the head straight foward, see what i did there? cheesy Yahoo as u know is an email messenger and that was prescribed as a name on Nigerian fraudsters yahoo yahoo. Some weren't happy with the term yahoo yahoo and a new name was formed agn Gboy from Gmail grin

Bitcoin format popular called btc is what boys cashes out wella only if u are motivated to pursue ur client.

Step 1: Go to instagram, type any white celebrities name on the search button, click the last picture of the celeb and check the people that liked the pics, from there you can find a man and a woman with abundant pics on their instagram page, but u have to find one that has a selfie video of the person, cos it's important, if the person you find has a lot of pics and he/she doesn't have a single selfie video, you can download all their pictures, i'll teach u how to get their video but it would be stresful, that's why its advised you check an ig account that has a video.

Step 2: How to get a selfie video from someone u just downloaded his/her pics with no videos. It will cost u more tho! Start by creating a new instagram account with another man/woman's pictures. You can source for pictures on ig and upload on your profile but remember to block the account that has the original picture u stole from grin ,once that is done, you start building followers on that ur new account or u can buy followers on famoid[It is safe, it doesn't require ur instagram password] You can get 2k followers at an affordable rate. once everything is set up, its time to follow up the man/woman that has selfie videos, follow them, comment on their post and message them. When they see u have over 1k followers, they'll be eager to reply you. Once they reply u start conversations with them, polite ones, if u dont know how to talk to white people to make them like you, check my next post on that after i upload this one. Once u have created friendship with the person, its time u ask for videocall that u wish to see him/her, remember to have ur screen record on, and block ur camera so u wont be seen, once u have captured the person's video, its time u block the man/woman. And when u have finally done that, u delete all ur current pictures and begin uploading those pictures of him/her. You have finally gotten a selfie video. headone to ur app store and download video cropper app to make the video a bit closer .

Step 3: Its time to bomb, there are instagram account i would like to drop here, ur goal is to follow and inbox the account followers, they are whites but not USA, but it will cast if i drop it, so thats by the way.
Go to search button and type in Venezuela surnames, Ireland surnames, Portugal surnames, Switzerland, you can search around for older women or men, they are the ones likely to love and invest. Do not bomb the ones showing on the search area, bomb their following,friends of friends of friends who liked their picture. Alaye full everywhere, u have to shine ur eyes so as not to jam ur fellow alaye grin Do not message too fast and frequently{bomb}. Every hour u can bomb like 20, do not exceed that every hour.

Step 4: You have cool pictures and followers, who wouldn't want to reply u, 6 or 7 people must have replied, time to talk about yourself and ask him/her about themselves. When they ask u what u do for a living, do not tell them that forex broker or Financial consultant bullshit, the key is to be a simple guy like a medical technologist, physical therapy aide,HR Manager, IT consultant. Dont forget to use google when they ask questions. They key is make them ur friend, once they feel comfortable around u, it's time to start a video call and its done with that screen recorded video u have. You are wondering how it is possible to do that wink cheesy chill i've got you

Step 5. Wait for it

Let's see step 5
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Mod202: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
O.p this na old format.. Na why you dey post am. Tell us the current stuff,, alaye everywhere

1 Like

Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by hashtagged(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nah people like this dey make work cast
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Wyry: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by Womanizer(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Available247:
I'm not going to beat about the bush, hitting the nail on the head straight foward, see what i did there? cheesy Yahoo as u know is an email messenger and that was prescribed as a name on Nigerian fraudsters yahoo yahoo. Some weren't happy with the term yahoo yahoo and a new name was formed agn Gboy from Gmail grin

Bitcoin format popular called btc is what boys cashes out wella only if u are motivated to pursue ur client.

Step 1: Go to instagram, type any white celebrities name on the search button, click the last picture of the celeb and check the people that liked the pics, from there you can find a man and a woman with abundant pics on their instagram page, but u have to find one that has a selfie video of the person, cos it's important, if the person you find has a lot of pics and he/she doesn't have a single selfie video, you can download all their pictures, i'll teach u how to get their video but it would be stresful, that's why its advised you check an ig account that has a video.

Step 2: How to get a selfie video from someone u just downloaded his/her pics with no videos. It will cost u more tho! Start by creating a new instagram account with another man/woman's pictures. You can source for pictures on ig and upload on your profile but remember to block the account that has the original picture u stole from grin ,once that is done, you start building followers on that ur new account or u can buy followers on famoid[It is safe, it doesn't require ur instagram password] You can get 2k followers at an affordable rate. once everything is set up, its time to follow up the man/woman that has selfie videos, follow them, comment on their post and message them. When they see u have over 1k followers, they'll be eager to reply you. Once they reply u start conversations with them, polite ones, if u dont know how to talk to white people to make them like you, check my next post on that after i upload this one. Once u have created friendship with the person, its time u ask for videocall that u wish to see him/her, remember to have ur screen record on, and block ur camera so u wont be seen, once u have captured the person's video, its time u block the man/woman. And when u have finally done that, u delete all ur current pictures and begin uploading those pictures of him/her. You have finally gotten a selfie video. headone to ur app store and download video cropper app to make the video a bit closer .

Step 3: Its time to bomb, there are instagram account i would like to drop here, ur goal is to follow and inbox the account followers, they are whites but not USA, but it will cast if i drop it, so thats by the way.
Go to search button and type in Venezuela surnames, Ireland surnames, Portugal surnames, Switzerland, you can search around for older women or men, they are the ones likely to love and invest. Do not bomb the ones showing on the search area, bomb their following,friends of friends of friends who liked their picture. Alaye full everywhere, u have to shine ur eyes so as not to jam ur fellow alaye grin Do not message too fast and frequently{bomb}. Every hour u can bomb like 20, do not exceed that every hour.

Step 4: You have cool pictures and followers, who wouldn't want to reply u, 6 or 7 people must have replied, time to talk about yourself and ask him/her about themselves. When they ask u what u do for a living, do not tell them that forex broker or Financial consultant bullshit, the key is to be a simple guy like a medical technologist, physical therapy aide,HR Manager, IT consultant. Dont forget to use google when they ask questions. They key is make them ur friend, once they feel comfortable around u, it's time to start a video call and its done with that screen recorded video u have. You are wondering how it is possible to do that wink cheesy chill i've got you

Step 5. Wait for it

embarassed
Re: How i made 6 figures just one month of starting by SeunDobo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stop this thread please and please ... why moderators we allow such thread in first place you need to be reported please stop it !!!! Efcc networking everywhere becareful teacher stop spoiling our country

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired. Maybe I Drank Too Much. (my Picture Now) / Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? / Pls Help!!! Too Much Prick Erection is over killing me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.