Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs (40030 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Nigerian Lady Sues Boyfriend For Refusing To Marry Her Wins N12million Naira In / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by debbydams(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
saaphiere:
May God Almighty deliver us from time wasters in Jesus name Amen.
amen o
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by cristy149: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I don't advise any lady to still stick to a man beyond six months if he's not making any meaningful moves, never allow any man waste your precious time and never love fully in a relationship, reserve the real and true love till after marriage, all I'm trying to say is that every lady should use her brain in dealing with men and not emotions
sometimes i wonder which gender you truly are.. you give you fellow female utmost evil advice

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

Does Alexreports give puna too?
Abegiii this sapphiere of a thing too much

No matter the shit e go hit fp wtf
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

Does Alexreports give puna too?
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Terryishere: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
The judge didn't advise them wisely.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by muller101(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
saaphiere:
you can marry yourself. Self love

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Abegiii this sapphiere of a thing too much

No matter the shit e go hit fp wtf
Bitterness is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
muller101:
you can marry yourself. Self love
Better to stay single than waste my time with an irresponsible boy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by babatunji36117: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2020
They should just go their separate ways amicably. This is out of the court's jurisdiction
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Bitterness is a disease.
Widaa uuuu pimples dey your brain?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by kennyflames(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2020
so what will be the penalty if found guilty
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by uncleck: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Ladies should do more of that. Bleep her as much as you want if it is mutual, but tying her down with the promise of marriage is deception and wicked

Update :
Your roof is still my concern. If you have a building project anywhere in Imo state and it's environs, I am the best person to do your aluminum roofing. Check signature for contact
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by kc4christ(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2020
OK
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Nawa
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by pickatyouu: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Wetin this marriage wahala dey cause for Africa.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by ekestic1976(f): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

Your mom and sisters included.

Who wants to go to heaven in the first place? Where's heaven?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Vidsolution79: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Very funny story....check my signature for logo flyer and banner ad design...
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2020
That's huge! I hope he lands in jail. So many abortions must have gone down the drain. I hope the lady could still conceive again. Some guys are naturally wicked and thats why some of them don't make a headway in life. The law of karma is fair but people always think it's wicked anytime it takes its course. The law of karma is real.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by idahme(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Ottyn01:
But what some guys are doing is not fair oohgrin

how can you be dating a lady for complete 8yrs? Is she a case studygrin

Hahahahahahahahaha, my rib.... Case study? Noooooo it's study case. Lol
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by DoubleEngine007: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2020
If she was a virgin before the guy met her,no problem,you can sue his ass.. But if she was already a borehole before he met her, make the hoe bounce .. No case...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2020
ekestic1976:

Who wants to go to heaven in the first place? Where's heaven?
It's not compulsory. You may choose to go to hell. Its all about choice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by VEXT: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Rubbish, you guys will now agree with us that,only women benefits more from marriage!!!
Men r the price... They can't do without us grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
I swear. Imagine 8 good years. Only God knows how many suitors she missed while waiting for this shameless he-goat.

You and the person you quoted, did you hear urself? Did the guy used rope to tight you?

In fact u want to make me share the belief of woman with fish brain.

So many examples of that litter naija too, you will see a naija girl crazy about a guy in which the girl is not even 2nd or 3rd choice if the guy wants to marry.

.......a sorry situation that a guy will Bleep one gf, the 2nd gf will meet 1st & the first will leave for 2nd to be bleeped too, these are happening for Christ sake.

If there is scarcity of guys indeed, must you be messing urself around?

I was discussing with 2 teenagers sometime ago, they admitted that their boyfriends has up to 4 girlfriends in which they knw about it, but they were given assurance that, they know that they were No's 1

I was shocked to the bone marrow, since that day I knw girls are in tight situations on the issue of marriages

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Seyzcham91(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
The Thread better put should be "lady sue boyfriend for failing to marry her after Eating her POMON for 8fucking years" grin

some guys bad sha. e chop person POmO for 8years without any plan and e go still go marry another lady another man don also chop hin pomo for many years

afterall one can hardly get new pussy Out there, An Old Pussy to a guy is a new Pussy to Another Guy wey never chop am before
saaphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-sues-boyfriend-for-failing-to-marry-her-after-wasting-her-time-for-8-years.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by darichlife: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:

You go wait tire for husband don't go and propose to him now, you will get grey hair. all your post are just marriage related if e desweet you do the right thing fast.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Vuresolo(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2020
What exactly is she suing him for?If the man couldn't walk u down the aisle..Walk him yourself. .the power of a man grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
That's huge! I hope he lands in jail. So many abortions must have gone down the drain. I hope the lady could still conceive again. Some guys are naturally wicked and thats why some of them don't make a headway in life. The law of karma is fair but people always think it's wicked anytime it takes its course. The law of karma is real.

Go to jail for what? This isn't a court matter in the first place, it's out of their jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Ykc2(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

Your mom and sisters included.
please are you the lady from zambia ?what is your headache in this matter? Why are you insulting someone's mum and sister?I thought whatever man can do woman can do it better

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Karlifate: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2020
kiss cheesy
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Seyzcham91(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Sometimes Things Are not always as they seem and as these case may be it might not be about loosing the guy dick but

maybe The guy has really messed up the lady Pussy too fucking much for 8 fucking years
IamD18:
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy

Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by nonhuman(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

This isn't about feminism.
It's about one telling the person you're dealing with the truth. Don't mess up with people's hope.

It doesn't matter the gender.
the. Government have Ben messing up with our hope , have anyone sue them

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Denique(f): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Ottyn01:
But what some guys are doing is not fair oohgrin

how can you be dating a lady for complete 8yrs? Is she a case studygrin

It's the case study for me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.