Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official (38920 Views)

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Manchester United Vs Istanbul Basaksehir : UCL (4 - 1) On 24th Nov 2020 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Any way, its may be impossible in Nigeria, but at least it is possible in other African countries like Ghana, and others have what it takes, they are united, they are progressive, Ghana recently discovered oil and they considered their people, they will not flare gas and harm their people's health, they are learning from the failures of others, like Nigeria
codemaniacs:

Knowledge was shared with China, India e.t.c. that's why they're improving. How many apple, Android and other tech and non tech factories are in Africa?

When it comes to Africa they stereotype Africa and say Africans need charity and not knowledge transfer. China, india will never be where it is today if the European nations didn't turn it to their manufacturing hub and transfer know how.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
.see black people are over reactive. The ref simply asked his assistant who should be carded and he respond by "that black guy". (In his language). Pls what's the offence? Black people we too carry this racism for head like gala

Black people are stupidly emotional. How else could have the referee describe the player?

Call him an African he will be angry,
Call him Nigger , he will cry,
Call him black, he will keep...
Maybe he wanted to be called a "player of color".

Hitler should have annihilated us...
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by HitlerGaddafi: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

You sound ignorant! Players have names and each official is expected to know the players name or numbers not call them by their color. Imagine police raided your office in a foreign land and they shouted we are looking for criminal, yes the black guy, I'm sure you would be very upset grin grin grin
If a black guy says "that white guy". Will anybody take offence?

I can see you're daft. Blacks are just using racism to cover-up for their failures .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

If a black guy says "that white guy". Will anybody take offence?

I can see you're daft. Blacks are just using racism to cover-up for their failures .

I work with whites on a daily basis and I can tell you no black guy in the office would openly call a white colleague or boss, "WHITE GUY", once again your ignorance is outstanding!

2 Likes

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Does this now mean that "black lives matter" is racist?? You see why I said that political correctness will be the end of modern football.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by tunapawizzy: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
.see black people are over reactive. The ref simply asked his assistant who should be carded and he respond by "that black guy". (In his language). Pls what's the offence? Black people we too carry this racism for head like gala
Hmmm its a thin line between intentions that are racist and those that are not...the 4th official might not mean it that way but such remarks are u used by racists and in football such remarks are not allowed. Officials are even trained to penalize footballers that use such, if they hear it. So he should know better. Its very easy to say we carry d thing 4 head, until we experience it.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
bigt2:
And thirdly:
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”

Ya dig. War smiley

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Miner13: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Weedhustler:

Mr oga man u has a beta goal diff...go n check biko.
new fifa rule head-head comes first.even if it's -1000 goals diff
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

You mentioned the answer and you're not intelligent enough to know that you mentioned it.

Through cheap labour the labourers got the information they needed. They knew where to get the resources through the purchases made by the manufacturers.

I'm intelligent enough, don't ever tell me I'm not intelligent enough as you don't know me.

You said they transferred technology to China and India , I told you China stole their technology through espionage. You told me they set companies in China, I told you it's because of cheap labor.

The most important things are not produced in Chinese factories, till today China still finds it difficult to produce chips.

Respect is not given on a platter of goal, do something to change our race , stop crying...
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by JoeEeL(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

How can you build yourself when they choose who your leaders are?

When Mugabe tried they made Zimbabwe's currency useless. When Gaddafi tried they turned his own people against him. When Nigeria tried they financed a civil war. e.t.c

You are very right bro. Im not arguing against u bro, pls don't get me wrong.

I'm just trying to say, they (the whites) wont really understand these things.

It's not that they don't know there are good blacks amongst the evil rulers, after all, they have blacks in their own societies who excel. You get?

But as a whole, Africa languishes and the fact that a singular nation, just one, is not a global leader does not much argument for respect.

In my opinion, I think they whites have done well enough to clamp down on racism. In america, a black man became president and they allowed it. In the useless Nigeria, the country has sworn not to make an Igbo man a president. Common igbo man o, that are indigenous to the country. Is it now a white man they will allow?

These countries issue visas, allow blacks into their host communities till this moment. USA, Canada, New zealand, even U.K. In fact, it was the blacks in U.K Parliament that actively pushed for the sanction of the Nig govt during the #EndSARS.

Before football matches, the spread banners of 'Anti-Racism', they fire and sack commentators who use words like 'negro' etc.

But my point is, we blacks have to get our sh*t together! Its the hard truth but it must be told.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

I work with whites on a daily basis and I can tell you no black guy in the office would openly call a white colleague or boss, "WHITE GUY", once again your ignorance is outstanding!
I can bet that if your office was dominated by blacks they will...

2 Likes

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

I can bet that if your office was dominated by blacks they will...

I am black, I am the manager, I have 10 people on my team, 7 blacks, 3 whites. Oga talk another one, you don fail for this one grin grin grin
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes we needed them to give us a good example or a foundation, but its also possible for one to teach and educate him or herself, to hunger and seek answers, for him or herself, and education is not only in schools. Sometimes education is personally driven, a collective effort, or a series of processes to fulfillment of a need.

codemaniacs:

When you were in school you needed a teacher to give you "examples".. China India got "teachers" to give them examples. The same way they gave Africans Christianity and Islam through examples.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SeriouslySense(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Yes we needed them to give us a good example or a foundation, but its also possible for one to teach and educate him or herself, to hunger and seek answers, for him or herself, and education is not only in schools. Sometimes education is personally driven, a collective effort, or a series of processes to fulfill of a need.

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by usj(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
dazzlingd:
Black man calls black man nigger and it's okay..
White man calls black man nigger and everyone screams for his head.
This is injustice against the white man. angry
they gave the name to African during slave trade.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Bragalane: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
dazzlingd:
Black man calls black man nigger and it's okay..
White man calls black man nigger and everyone screams for his head.
This is injustice against the white man. angry
was there a point in history black men took whites as slave. Many of you black no just Wan get sense.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

I am black, I am the manager, I have 10 people on my team, 7 blacks, 3 whites. Oga talk another one, you don fail for this one grin grin grin
Quit this over reaction and emotional sensitivity to every thing! Do you know what racism is? Referring to someone based on his skin color or race is NOT racism, treating the person differently because of his skin or race IS racism..Many of you guys have become so ducked up in this shyt that you can't even tell what racism is anymore dammit!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Emmatee1816(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
bigt2:
And thirdly:
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”
I am envious of your writing skills
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Quit this over reaction and emotional sensitivity to every thing! Do you know what racism is? Referring to someone based on his skin color or race is NOT racism, treating the person differently because of his skin or race IS racism..Many of you guys have become so ducked up in this shyt that you can't even tell what racism is anymore dammit!

They want to be called "people of colour".
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
ethicallyright:

They want to be called "people of colour".
And since when did black become synonymous with bad or evil or inferior? Yet we boast of being "black and proud".
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

And since when did black become synonymous with bad or evil or inferior? Yet we boast of being "black and proud".

" Black lives matter!" - Acceptable
"Black player!" - Racism
"Player of colour!"- Acceptable
"Coloured Player!"- Racism.

We are a race with the most stupid people on Earth followed by Arabs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Another ignorant point, it is not just calling the person by skin color but the underlying meaning behind it. If a person is not important to you, you call them names like boy, girl, you, pikin etc. If a person is important to you or at least deserves your respect, you use their title or name.

Let me give you a brief history lesson on racism, whenever slave masters wanted to call a male slave they would use the term, 'boy'. Even a grown adult male is called boy so as to let the slave know that he will never amount to anything more. Now why do blcks get upset when called nigger? It is simple, it is the same as being called boy. LEt's remove the skin color, if you see a full grown white man in your presence, would you refer to the white man as WHITE? Calling human beings by generalized names especially one based on skin color is UNCALLED FOR, especially someone that deserves respect!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
ethicallyright:

" Black lives matter!" - Acceptable
"Black player!" - Racism
"Player of colour!"- Acceptable
"Coloured Player!"- Racism.

We are a race with the most stupid people on Earth.
Soon and very soon enough you will get into trouble for referring to a female as "that woman" when the (obviously) female already identifies as a non binary gender..don't laugh about it, it is already happening in the West.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Soon and very soon enough you will get into trouble for referring to a female as "that woman" when the (obviously) female already identifies as a non binary gender..don't laugh about it, it is already happening in the West.

It's happening in Canada. It's a crime in Canada already.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

Another ignorant point, it is not just calling the person by skin color but the underlying meaning behind it. If a person is not important to you, you call them names like boy, girl, you, pikin etc. If a person is important to you or at least deserves your respect, you use their title or name.

Let me give you a brief history lesson on racism, whenever slave masters wanted to call a male slave they would use the term, 'boy'. Even a grown adult male is called boy so as to let the slave know that he will never amount to anything more. Now why do blcks get upset when called nigger? It is simple, it is the same as being called boy. LEt's remove the skin color, if you see a full grown white man in your presence, would you refer to the white man as WHITE? Calling human beings by generalized names especially one based on skin color is UNCALLED FOR, especially someone that deserves respect!
If I want to refer or asked to identify a white man in a predominantly non white environment I will call him a white man! It doesn't make me a racist for fvck sake! People are called by the police to help identify a victim or a criminal and most times you're asked if the person you witnessed was black, white, brown etc...what an annoyingly sensitive generation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

My point is how can you get your sh*t together when they are constantly trying to make sure you don't.

A mixed race person is not a fully melanin person. there has never been a "black American" president.

How... If every Black person in Borno today stops fighting for a stupid Arab historical figure and every Black idiot wandering around with cattle embraces ranching , would that not reduce Nigeria's security challenges by 80%?

We are our problem. Genetically low IQ and high stupidity quotient.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by einsteine(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Weedhustler:

Mr oga man u has a beta goal diff...go n check biko.

Do you follow UCL at all? Goal difference is not used. It is head to head. PSG beat Man Utd 3-1 and lost 2-1 so they are ahead of man utd
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

My point is how can you get your sh*t together when they are constantly trying to make sure you don't.

A mixed race person is not a fully melanin person. there has never been a "black American" president.

Don't mind them, they don't have sense and never will .

One idiot said the white man has tried to reconcile their evil ways cheesy
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

If I want to refer or asked to identify a white man in a predominantly non white environment I will call him a white man! It doesn't make me a racist for fvck sake! People are called by the police to help identify a victim or a criminal and most times you're asked if the person you witnessed was black, white, brown etc...what an annoyingly sensitive generation!

Then my friend, you would be quickly rebuffed or ignored! You're only talking like this because you've never actually had the opportunity to meet many white people especially those that are well to do, they do not tolerate the nonsense you're used to. Furthermore, the example you used highlights the exact danger of using a person color as main identification. Police asked you to identify a suspect and you shout black man black man, so they looked at the nearest black man at the scene and arrested him not knowing 2 other black men used the back entrance and one of them committed the act......This is an example of racial profiling and it has resulted in many black men rotting in prison for crimes they did not commit. Once again your ignorance is outstanding!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.