Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Slept With Someone Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Someone Wife (7951 Views)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by preshyusufu: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2020
nothing ruined one's destiny like sleeping with another man's wife. If the problem start, remember dis wen i tell you shall.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
She cheated on her husband

rubbish!

she's a hoe

rubbish!

she broke her marriage vows

rubbish

she probably has more than a hundred body count.

rubbish

she should fvcking zip up too nd get divorced..

rubbish!

tongue tongue tongue

You are supporting rubbish
Rubbish!

They're both guilty though.
Rubbish!
cool cool tongue
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Silentgroper(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
CalliDora1:

You are supporting rubbish
Rubbish!

They're both guilty though.
Rubbish!
cool cool tongue
It's now u knw they are both guilty.

I wasnt supporting anyone, i was just trying give a clapback on your bias comment

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by lovedollpalace(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Really,

I have never slept with anyone's wife or girlfriend but I use cheap sex dolls to make my night full of fun. I think it's a better option to sleep with these hot and sexy dolls.

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by KingMack(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Damn Niggarrr

You not a real Niggarrr

2pac said IN TIMES OF DANGER DON'T FREEZE IT'S FOR YOU TO BE A GEE

Slawomir said anyday any time but twice on Monday

Erigga says Karma know their address chatter Keke go their house!
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by BestMan001: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2020
SmellySperm:
same thing that happened to me,she lied to me too but i found out and flee...

to marry no just dey my mind,can't trust these pusssy people anymore

It is well
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by biggy00000(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2020
9jaBloke:
If you truly weren't aware that she was married, I guess God won't find you guilty of adultery. Continue sleeping with her and you are done for.
Enle o senior advocate

Biko wld he be found guilty of fornication?
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Countersam(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
I slept with her twice before discovering she is someone wife from the 4th street. She lied ,she is a single mother...after I found out , I was pissed but she was begging and doesn't want the relationship to stop between us. My conscience won't let me rest .she claimed she is in love with me. I'm having panic attack every night, I love to Bleep but not with someone wife
Born to Bleep but this Bleep wan turn you to a dead Bleep!

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Countersam(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
I slept with her twice before discovering she is someone wife from the 4th street. She lied ,she is a single mother...after I found out , I was pissed but she was begging and doesn't want the relationship to stop between us. My conscience won't let me rest .she claimed she is in love with me. I'm having panic attack every night, I love to Bleep but not with someone wife
Sorry to say this but apart from the fact that you were born to bleep, you are also a pzzsy worshipper and you are an overly Nice Guy to ladies, hence you are their slut.
Join MISEDUCATIONS FOR MEN on Facebook and up your game and stop falling for womens trap with reckless abandon, as in anyhaw anyhaw falling for pxszy

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Nazgul: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Tell her it's over and stand by your decision. What goes around comes around.

If you keep sleeping with her, remember that one day you'll get married as well. Someone worse might do that to your wife...then how would you feel?
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by GeneralPula: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
athenswonders:
The greatest words that are scam of the century are "HAPPY MARRIED LIFE"

They knew happiness wasn’t ever gonna he involved!
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Kiddllc: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
she confessed her man haven't torch her in 6 months after I found out and question her.
She is just lying to u.. Better run as fast as u can
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by gift2xl: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Run away from women that they have paid bride price.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Vanzcharles(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
she confessed her man haven't torch her in 6 months after I found out and question her.

She lied again to gain pity from you. Believe at your own peril.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Rickmann: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:

Oya clap for yourself
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Racynights(f): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hey dear,

Leave her. As hard as it may be because of the pleading and how you enjoyed the sex.

For your emotional and mental well being just let go.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Racynights:
Hey dear,

Leave her. As hard as it may be because of the pleading and how you enjoyed the sex.

For your emotional and mental well being just let go.

I truly enjoyed the sex oo and best of all, she rejected the 3k I gave her and said for what,she just like me, not as most of my babes that would even reject 5k at times that's it too small that I should add more , it was free Bleep and she rode the hell out of me. I keep imagining anytime am alone and even the so cost sex I paid for wasn't enjoyable but God will teach me what to do but I never still go back for more till now
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I truly enjoyed the sex oo and best of all, she rejected the 3k I gave her and said for what,she just like me, not as most of my babes that would even reject 5k at times that's it too small that I should add more , it was free Bleep and she rode the hell out of me. I keep imagining anytime am alone and even the so cost sex I paid for wasn't enjoyable but God will teach me what to do but I never still go back for more till now
she don get belle na

Congratulations grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media / Nigerian Men And Older Women / 13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.