Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Landlord Just Broke My Face - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Landlord Just Broke My Face (1566 Views)

I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Just Broke My Face by chinchonglee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Candoit:

Yes I am
I for say!
Sorry dear!
I'll advice you to settle it out of station because you will definitely regret calling police.
They will keep extorting you. Remember Christmas is around the corner
Re: My Landlord Just Broke My Face by millionboi2: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Candoit:
This happened last night on my return from work. My landlord tried to lock me in because my rent was due in November of which he was owing some money which had covered up for almost this one month rent at least. As I refused to let him lock me in, he pushed me in the face and broke it.
I invited the police last night but he escaped. He's been invited to the station this morning but he says he wouldn't be showing up. Even if he does, I'm concerned the police might just collect money from me and still do nothing. I've spent almost 8k inviting them and making entry.
Naira land family, what can I do?. Please advise
Is there an authority I could report this incident to?
all this ppl shouting you have a good case, you have a good case are just rantin.....
Use the money weh u won spend make case go look for another place jahjah.
Thats wisdom
Re: My Landlord Just Broke My Face by millionboi2: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Neddstark:

You have a good case. If that police station does not arrest him, report to the zonal station. Let them come and pick him up when he has no idea. Also talk with a lawyer, get to see how it can be in your favour. But in the meanwhile, start thinking of getting out of that house within the next 6 months.
Nonsenses
Lawyer ka lawyer ku

He doesn't need all this your advice since the landlord is not accusing him of anything.

Common sense just go look for another place.
Re: My Landlord Just Broke My Face by Bola146(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
I was once in your shoes, just forget everything, just pray that God should provide for you to pay the debt. I would have given you a little cash but heavens know that I'm very rich now
Re: My Landlord Just Broke My Face by adeadeyera(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Candoit:

What's your email. Let me send it to you
Please use the Nairaland in-mail option.
I don't want to leave my email address here in the public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) / Watch As Boko Haram Commander Ties The Knot With Fulani Herdsman's Daughter In S / Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael of Cruiser Enterprises Is Now Wanted By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.