Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,230 members, 7,957,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (358 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by AMAARSALAN: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2020
What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Solavic2020(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Make we hear from u first.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Loner97(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
She wasn't loyal
Gold digging hoe

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by AMAARSALAN: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Solavic2020:
Make we hear from u first.

Cheating n betray. A chronic cheater not only that she has master degree in lying. she was taking my respect and love for granted. communication crown it all

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by YoonSung70: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Wahala for who dey fall in love

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2020
After stretching and digging the hell outta that juicy pussy he then realized he's not in love.

She ran out of patience when he goes broke and cant foot the Bills. Worse was that he was a 1 minute man.

THATS HOW !!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by AMAARSALAN: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2020
BadRadio:
After digging stretching that juicy pussy he realized he realized he's not in love.

She ran out of patience when he goes broke and cant foot the Bills.

THATS HOW !!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

hmm i feel your pain

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Fahdiga1: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2020
From the beginning, I told her that I have a girlfriend and she has to be the side chick. she agreed and things were moving fine but she later started demanding that I drop my main girl whom I planned to marry and that I should upgrade her to my main chick. by then I was madly in love with her but she started overreaching herself and I have no option than to cut ties with her. she begged and begged but I told her it is over. we still talk but no more feelings towards her

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by tobechi74: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2020
No future ambition

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Her lies fit pull down the walls of jericho.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2020
How many times we wan talk this thing?

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Ego2(f): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
a cheat and a thief

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Wyry: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by paulolee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
d moment she said I don't av a future bcox m nt going to church

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out / Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association / Why Do Women Get Serious In A Relationship When You Promise Them Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.