Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] (6569 Views)

Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Prepare Your Family For Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2021
PRAY TO PREPARE DEVOTIONAL

DATE: 06 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: DESTROY THE DOMINION OF SIN, 3

SCRIPTURE READING:
Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Brethren, I want us to understand that it is not only unbelievers that sin can dominate. There are many children of God that have given their lives to Jesus but sin is still dominating them. They are still under the full control of flesh. The reason why such are still happening in the lives of such Christians is that many believers fail to surrender to Jesus totally. They only surrender part of their lives and retain the remaining parts of their lives that they believe they cannot forgo.

Another is that some people, after giving their lives to the Lord, Jesus Christ, fail to embark on serious fasting and prayer to be totally free from this dominion of sin. Remember what the Lord says in Matthew 17:21
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

There are some characters or natures of sin that cannot go away in our lives except we embark on serious fasting and prayer. God will help us. We will continue tomorrow

PRAYER POINTS
1. By the fire of Holy Ghost, I crucify and tame my eyes, henceforth my eyes shall not respond to sin and lust in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. By the fire of Holy Ghost, I crucify and tame my ears, henceforth my ears shall not respond to sin and lust in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. By the fire of Holy Ghost, I crucify and tame my mouth, henceforth my mouth shall not respond to sin and lust in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I crucify and tame my heart, henceforth my heart shall not be respond to sin and lust in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I crucify and tame every part of my body, henceforth, no part of my body shall not be respond to sin and lust in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I crucify and tame my Spirit and soul, henceforth my Spirit and soul shall not be responding to sin and lust in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Whatever thing is serving as entrance of sin to my life, I crush you by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. O Lord by your mercy count me worthy to escape your wrath and judgement coming upon this world in these last days and to stand worthy before you in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready for the Lord, Jesus Christ, Prepare me ready for the rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Whatever thing is in my life that will hinder me from rapture holy Spirit of God reveal them to me and deliver me in the name of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2021
If you cannot pray, you may not be able to survive the on-going spiritual onslaught.

Go on your knees and pray
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2021

DATE: 07 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: DESTROY THE DOMINION OF SIN, 4

SCRIPTURE READING:
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Yesterday, we talked about how someone can be a Christian and the life of that person can still be dominated by sin. What are the things we can see in the life of a Christian that will show that the life of the person is still under the rulership of sin? Such person will find it difficult to live a complete Christian life. Such a person may have habitual negative character that many people know him for. He/she may be falling into habitual sin. Such a Christian will like to please himself and the world rather than pleasing God because he/she is still a carnal person. Such a person may not like to hear or listen to such messages that rebuke sin or messages about judgement of God for sin or messages about rapture, etc.

My advice goes thus; ensure you examine your present Christian lifestyle and make sure you are not under the rulership of sin. And if there are traces that you are under the dominion of sin, pray fervently for liberation.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Jesus Christ the Son of God, deliver me totally from every weak points in my Christian life in Jesus name.

2. Jesus Christ, the Rock of ages, deliver me totally from any Spiritual weak point in my life that is against the salvation of my soul in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ the rock of ages, any weak point in my Christian life that sin is using to access my life, collide against it and crush it down in Jesus name.

4. Jesus Christ the rock of ages, collide against any resisting power of sin in my life and crush it down in Jesus name.

5. Every weakness in my life capable of hindering me from heaven and rapture. Jesus Christ the rock of ages, collide against them and crush them down in Jesus name.

6. Jesus Christ the rock of ages, turn all my Spiritual weakness to strength that will enable me to make Heaven in Jesus name.

7. O Lord, by your mercy count me worthy to escape your wrath and judgement coming upon this world in these last days and to stand worthy before you in Jesus name.

8. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready for the Lord Jesus, Christ. Prepare me ready for the rapture in Jesus name.

9. Whatever thing is in my life that will hinder me from rapture holy Spirit of God reveal them to me and deliver me in Jesus name.

I pray God will answer our prayers by his mercy.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2021

DATE: 08 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF ALL OUR PRAYERS FOR THIS WEEK

SCRIPTURE READING: Luke 18:1
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Brethren, the above charged us to always pray. As Christians, we don't have any alternative than to pray, if we want make to heaven and overcome in this journey. If we find it difficult to pray when the Spirit of God is still with us. How are you going to pray after the rapture when the grace is no more there? If you find it difficult to fast, now, when the Holy Spirit is here to strengthen you, how will you be able to fast when the Holy Spirit has been taken away?

God forbid that you failed to follow Jesus Christ at rapture after He had shedded His blood freely to save you. How will you be able to shed your own blood to save yourself after rapture during the reign of anti-Christ. People of God, this is the time we can do all these things before rapture. After the rapture, it will be very difficult to do because they will be left alone. Pray now that you will not have any cause to pray again after rapture.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, stretch out your hand into my life and flush out every dross of sin that will hinder from me heaven.

2. O Lord, in any area of my life in which sin is still dominating i receive victory over it today by the power in the name and in the blood of Jesus Christ.

3. Holy Spirit of God, release your fire mingle with blood of Jesus to consume Every residue of sin and lust in any aspect of my life.

4. Every sin which so easily beset me, I receive total victory over it today by the power in the name and in blood of Jesus Christ.

5. Every residue of sin and lust hidden in any aspect of my character, holy Spirit of God release your fire to consume them.

6. Today by the power of the holy Spirit, I put away the body of sin and death totally and I put on the body of righteousness and life in Christ Jesus in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, by your mercy count me worthy to escape your wrath and judgement coming upon this world in this last days and to stand worthy before you.

8. Holy Spirit that prepares the bride ready for the Lord, Jesus. Prepare me ready for the rapture.

9. Whatever thing is in my life that will hinder me from rapture, Holy Spirit of God reveal them to me and deliver me.

10. Jesus Christ the Son of God, deliver me totally from every weak points in my Christian life.

11 Jesus Christ, the rock of ages, deliver me totally from any spiritual weak point in my life that is against the salvation of my soul.

12. Jesus Christ the rock of ages, any weak point in my Christian life that sin is using to access my life, collide against it and crush it down.

13. Jesus Christ the rock of ages, collide against any resisting power of sin in my life and crush it down.

14. Every weakness in my life capable of hindering me from heaven and rapture, Jesus Christ the rock of ages collide against them and crush them down.

15. Jesus Christ the rock of ages, turn all my Spiritual weaknesses to strength that will enable me to make Heaven.

16. O Lord, by your mercy count me worthy to escape your wrath and judgement coming upon this world in this last days and to stand worthy before you.

17. Holy Spirit that prepare the bride ready for O Lord, Jesus. Prepare me ready for the rapture.

18. Whatever thing is in my life that will hinder me from rapture holy Spirit of God reveal them to me and deliver me.

19. By the fire of holy ghost, I crucify and tame my eyes, henceforth my eyes shall not response to sin and lust.

20. By fire of holy ghost, I crucify and tame my hear, henceforth my hear shall not response to sin and lust.

21. By fire of holy ghost, I crucify and tame my mouth, henceforth my mouth shall not be responding to sin and lust.

22. By fire of holy ghost, I crucify and tame my heart, henceforth my heart shall not be responding to sin and lust.

23. By fire of holy ghost, I crucify and tame every part of my body, henceforth Any part of my body shall not be responding to sin and lust.

24. By fire of holy ghost, I crucify and tame my Spirit and soul, henceforth my Spirit and soul shall not be responding to sin and lust.

25. Whatever thing serving as an entrance for sin to my life. I crush you by the power in the blood of Jesus.

26. O Lord, by your mercy count me worthy to escape your wrath and judgement coming upon this world in this last days and to stand worthy before you.

27. Holy Spirit that prepare the bride ready for O Lord, Jesus. Prepare me ready for the rapture.

28. Whatever thing is in my life that will hinder me from rapture holy Spirit of God reveal them to me and deliver me.

29. Jesus Christ that conquered sin. Destroy the Dominion and power of sin over my life.

30. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy the rule and power of sin over my eyes, my hear, my heart, my mouth etc

31. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy and cleanse me, from all the power of sin clinging unto me.

32. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy every grip of sin upon my life by the power In your precious blood.

33. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, destroy every contention and striving of sin in my life.

34. Jesus Christ that conquered sin, break me down and remold to suit your kingdom.

35. Holy Spirit that prepare the bride ready, prepare me ready for the rapture of the saint.

36. Whatever thing in my life that will hinder me from rapture, holy Spirit of God reveal those things to me and deliver me.

37. I refuse every mistake, error and sin that will hinder me from rapture.

I pray God will answer our prayers by his mercy.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Slot of spell, enchantment, bewitchment are being cast everyday to make people asleep to the reality of the coming of Christ.

Only through prayer can those things be destroyed. pray fervently.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2021

DATE: 11 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: ENMITY AGAINST GOD

SCRIPTURE READING:
1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
There are some things in our lives that God regard as an enmity against him in our lives. These are the carnal mind (Romans 8:7), the sin in a man's life (Ephesians 2:16), and the friendship with world or worldliness (James 4:4). The one under our focus for today is the friendship with the world or been worldly.

Worldliness is a silent killer in the life of a believer. When worldliness is in the life of a believer, he/she may not take notice of it because it may not appear as sin or something so serious that can take someone to hell. Worldliness is one of the major things that is leading Christians to hell today. I pray God will help us to see if there is any worldliness in our lives and also help us to deal with them, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, i repent from every sin of worldliness I have ever committed in my life. Forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, wash away all the worldliness in My life by your precious blood in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, by the precious blood of Jesus Christ, root out every worldliness in my life from its foundation in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. O Lord, by the precious blood of Jesus Christ, break the enmity that worldliness had cause between my life and God in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Holy Spirit of God, release your fire to detach me from all forces of nature pulling me back from making heaven and rapture.

6. O Lord, whatever things that will cause me to miss rapture and heaven, do not let them come my way in the name of Jesus Christ. If they had come, deliver me by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, make my garment to be ready for heaven and rapture at every time in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2021

DATE: 12 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Break the friendship with world

SCRIPTURE READING:
James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
In this scripture above, it is most likely that satan is not only looking to see sin in the life of the Lord, Jesus Christ, but other things that belong to Satan that he can find in his life such like worldliness.

Worldliness is a silent killer in the life of a believer. It allows satan to have access to someone life; to lay claim over one's life. It is also to cause spiritual wound and bondage in such a person. It can also allow those things you have been delivered from, to return back into your life and lastly it leads to hell. I pray God will open our eyes to see all worldliness in our lives and help us to deal with them, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to see in my life any area that I am living worldly and set me free in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, Jesus Christ, remove completely in my life every mindset that is still lingering into worldliness and sin. Do not let me miss heaven and rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, release your fire to consume every decaying mindset of worldliness, lust and sin in my life and do not let miss heaven and rapture.

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, do not allow Satan to see anything that belong to him in my life and secure me to heaven in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. O Lord, Jesus Christ, transform and renew my mindset into godliness and holiness and help me to make heaven and rapture.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, influence my will, daily, so that I can make godly decision, choice and to live in perpetual victory over sin, lust, worldliness and Satan.

7. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to prepare my garment for rapture.

8. Open my eyes to whatever thing that will not allow me to follow you at rapture and deal with them.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Pray to Prepare.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2021

DATE: 13 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Break the friendship with world, Part 2

SCRIPTURE READING:
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Yesterday, we talked about how Satan came to the Lord, Jesus Christ, to find things that belong to him in the life of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Today, we want to briefly talk about things that made up of worldliness.

Sometimes, some things that look good can be worldliness in the life of a believer. There are five ways to know things that made up of worldliness. First; anything that not will not allow you to serve God; either to pray, to worship, to study the word of God, to do his work or to attend service of God, most especially on Sunday.

Second is anything that doesn't allow you to do the will of God. Third is anything you do that doesn't glorify God. Fourth is anything you love more than God in your life. The Last is anything that defile your body because your body is the temple of God. Any of these things in the life of a believer is worldliness. I pray God will open our eyes to see them and help us to deal with them.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Whatever thing is in my life that doesn't allow me to serve you, O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory over it and do not allow it to hinder me from heaven.

2. Whatever thing is in my life that will not allow me to do the will of God, O Lord, Jesus Christ, deliver and give me victory over it and do not allow it to hinder me from heaven.

3. Whatever thing is in my life that I am doing that do not Glorify God in my life, O Lord, Jesus Christ, deliver me and give me victory over it and do not allow it to hinder me from heaven.

4. Whatever thing in my life defiling the temple of God in my life, O Lord, Jesus Christ, reveal them to me, deliver me and give me victory over it and do not allow it to hinder me from heaven.

5. Whatever thing in the life that I love more than God. O Lord, Jesus Christ, reveal them to me, deliver me and give me victory over it and do not allow it to hinder me from heaven.

6. Every temptation that come every day by Satan and his demons to influence my free will, in other to do his bidding, O Lord, Jesus Christ deliver me and give me victory over it.

7. Holy spirit of God help me to prepare my garment for heaven and rapture.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his mercy.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www.youtube.com/raptureglorious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by chaarly(m): 4:01am On Jan 14, 2021
following...
God bless you sir
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by chaarly(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hello Annyplenty.
Hope you're well. You didn't post today's prayers.

Warm regards.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
chaarly:
Hello Annyplenty.
Hope you're well. You didn't post today's prayers.

Warm regards.

Thank you for your observation and for asking after me.

I forgot. By the grace of God, I will post tomorrow, God willing.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2021

DATE: 15 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Break the friendship with world, Part 3

SCRIPTURE READING:
James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Romans 12:2 says,
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

This scripture is talking about the system of the world. The system of doing things on earth. These systems are developed and governed by satan through the satanic agents on earth such as satanic government, satanic religious body, various satanic groups and satanic traditions etc.
These systems contradict the way of the Lord. That is why the word of God describes it as enmity against God and regards them as the lust of eyes, lust of flesh and pride of life.

Satan created these systems in other to control our mind, our free will and our body through the attacks of lust. These three area of our lives are battle ground between God and Satan. Brethren, it is very important for us as children of God to break any relationship we are having with the world. God will help us, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, I repent totally from every friendship that I have committed with world, forgive me and do not let me miss heaven and rapture.

2. O Lord, Jesus Christ, free me and deliver me from attacks of Satan and his demons that comes against my mind, thought, body and will every day.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, influence my will, my mind and my body on daily basis, so that I can be yours forever.

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, bring my thought, mind, body and will under the subjection of your word, so that I can make heaven. 1 Cor 9 :27

5. O Lord, Jesus Christ, all the seeds sowing into my life, in other for me to make heaven, let germinate and bear fruits to eternal life.

6. I confess in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be left behind to shed terrible tears after rapture.

7. Holy spirit of God, prepare my way and garment for heaven and rapture.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2021

DATE: 18 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Comprehensive Review of All Our Prayers for Last Week.

SCRIPTURE READING:
1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The word of God says, in Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

In another scripture, Mathew 26:41, it says;
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Also, Proverbs 24:10 says
If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

Brethren, these are the days of adversity and days of temptation according to the scripture above. Prayer is one of the vital key to prevail in this period.

[b[PRAYER POINTS:[/b]
1. O Lord, i repent from every sin of worldliness I have ever committed in life. forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord wash away all the worldliness in My life by your precious blood.

3. O Lord, by your precious blood, root out every worldliness in my life from it foundation..

4. O Lord, by your precious blood, break the enmity that worldliness had caused between me and God.

5. Holy Spirit of God, destroy every chain of worldliness over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Holy Spirit of God, release your fire to detach me from every force of nature pulling me back from making heaven and rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, whatever things that will cause me to miss rapture and heaven, do not let them come my way, and if they have come deliver me in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. O Lord, make my garment to be ready for heaven and rapture at every time in Jesus name.

9. Lord Jesus Christ, help me to see, in my life, any area that I am living worldly and set me free in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Lord, Jesus Christ, remove completely in my life, every mindset that is still lingering into worldliness and sin. Do not let me miss heaven and rapture.

11. Lord, Jesus Christ, release your fire to consume every decaying mindset of worldliness, lust and sin in my life and do not let miss heaven and rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. Lord, Jesus Christ, do not allow Satan to see anything that belongs to him in my life and secure me till I enter heaven in Jesus name.

13. Lord, Jesus Christ, transform and renew my mindset into godliness and holiness and help me to make heaven and rapture in Jesus name.

14. Lord, Jesus Christ, influence my will daily so that I can make godly decision, choice and to live in perpetual victory over sin, lust, worldliness and Satan.

15. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to prepare my garment ready for rapture in Jesus name.

16. Open my eyes to whatever thing that will not allow me to follow you at rapture and deal with them.

17. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent totally from every friendship that I have committed with the world, forgive me and do not let me miss heaven and rapture.

18. Lord, Jesus Christ, set me free and deliver me from attacks of Satan and his demons that come against my spirit, soul, body, mind, thought, and will every day.

19. Lord Jesus Christ, let will, my mind, my word, my actions and my thoughts be acceptable in thy sight in Jesus name.

20. Lord Jesus Christ, let will, my mind, my word, my actions and my thoughts be under the subjection of your word in Jesus name.

21.I confess in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be left behind at rapture to shed terrible tears in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his mercy

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2021

DATE: 19 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Flee From the System of the World

SCRIPTURE READING:
Jeremiah 51:6
Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the O LORD, 'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

In one of the days of Last week, we mentioned this scripture above and we explained how the system of the world were developed and governed by Satan through his agents. The Lord, Jesus Christ, called him, the prince of this world. Apostle Paul in Ephesians 2:2-3) tells us how every human being is following the system that the devil developed. The system is the one that makes every human being to be subjected to God's wrath and anger. It is this system that makes us to lust or desire evil things. It is the one that makes human beings to have sinful nature and to follow it. It is the type of system that cannot allow someone to love God or to do His will or to serve Him. I pray God will deliver us from this system in the name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, I repent totally for aligning myself with the system of the world in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, Jesus Christ, visit me and reveal my invisible worldly pattern and sin in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, visit me and reveal to me any sin and worldly pattern that I am still following that I could not realize are there in my life in the name of Jesus Christ. 1tim 5:24

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, visit me to reveal and deliver me from any worldly pattern in my character and conduct in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. O Lord, Jesus Christ, reveal to me and deliver me from anything trying to win my soul for Satan either directly or indirectly in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, reveal to me and deliver me from any spirit of modernization trying to reduce or change the standard of God in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me not to be pulled away from you on the day of rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help and strengthen me to flee away from the wrath of God on the day of the O Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his grace and mercy.

Jesus Christ is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

www.jesusoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by Paramountgift(f): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Amen for this platform. Thanks for this.
However permit me to expantiate on those individual areas where we as christians need to amend our ways in order to make the rapture.

The word escape means to break free from confinement or control. The context of this subject suggests a dangerous situation that needs to be fled from. It also an unpleasant and precarious situation that needs to be separated from.
The Bible is replete with clear warnings to mankind to flee from destruction. In the days preceding Noah, God saw that the afflictions of men were only evil continually and would have destroyed them without notification, bit the righteous and holy God would not do that rather. He decided to inform righteous Noah of his s intentions and used him to prepare the Ark to save his family and preserve all species of animals from the wrath of God and the destruction that was to be unleashed on that generation.
Gen 6:5-7
God eventually destroyed man and all living creatures that remained on earth. This is a salutary lessons to all the humans in this generation to repent of their evil deeds. The rain of Noah's dispensation that destroyed nearly every soul alive then, came suddenly on the people and they could not escape. The people were eating, drinking, marrying, making merriment and doing all sort of things as is being done today until the floods came and destroyed them.
Matt 24:38-39
God also revealed to Abraham of his intentions to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, to enable him intercede for the city. The result was the deliverance of Lot and his family from the great inferno.
Gen 19:17
If God did not spare the generation of No ah and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their sins, please note that he will not spare this generation, including sinners, no matter the excuses.
2 pet 2:5-9
Nearly all the adult Israelites that left Egypt by the Lord's mighty hand could not enter the promise Land because of sin and rebellion against God.
Sin in man makes sacrifices abominable and unacceptable to God. Sin in man makes him a willing companion of unquenchable fire of hell. In all dispensations, those who sinned against God without genuine repentance recieved their doses of varying degree of punishment.
Heb 10: 28-29
Jesus died to save man from the unbearable and sore judgement and the accompanying interminable suffering that will be the lot of billions of people. Yet, man has shunned this great work of grace and has chosen to bear the consequences instead.
Dear friends, it must be clearly stated that more than 95% of adults what are dying today end up in hell fire because of one sin or the other.
Be rest assured that if you shun the instruction of the Lord which says, 'strive to enter in at the strait gate', you can never say no to the command of the devil in hell(with great torments and pain), whose interest you serve as an unrepentant sinner on earth.

We must therefore be courageous to cut off those things that lead us to condemnation in hell fire, no matter how dear they may appear to us materially, physically and spiritually. Let no one be deceived, unquenchable fire with worms that can never die, awaits all sinners.
If you do need to wish to face eternal suffering in hell fire, please ensure that you escape from the following; adultery, fornication, worldliness, unforgiving spirit, anger, malice, strife, bitterness, fear, envy, list, pornography, lying tongue, deceit, fraud, extortion, covetousness, pride, wickedness, ungodly dressing such as tight fitting and skimpy dresses, body exposing dresses, perming of the hair, dying of the hair, wearing of attachments and unnatural hair/extensions. In summary, anything that's not your hair, or changes the natural state of your hair.
For validation, check this scriptures: Rom 1:28-32, Gal 5:19-21, Zephaniah 1:8.
Along with this, you must desist from painting the body, nails, toes lips, tattoos, bleaching the skin, wearing extra lashes, etc. For validation, see:
Prov 7:10, Jeremiah 4:30.
No one knows his or her time, if you want to escape the damnation of your soul in hell fire, please ensure you put off all adornments ( earrings, necklaces, Leg/hand chains, Bangles, beads, etc) For validation, see:
Deut 7:25-26, Isaiah 3:18-23, Zeph 1:18, Zeph 1:8
You may want to argue about this, but this is not the time to win any argument. It is a time to wait on the Lord and hear him speak to you.
All those who wrestle scriptures to justify their lustful desires do so to their destruction. The exhaustive list applies to both men and women. Husband's tell your wives and wives do suit.
We must all note that we have a creator, 'God Almighty'. We are not our own, we all have destinies to fulfill on earth in line with God's will. It is not the will of God that any man should perish. If you have doubts, pray earnestly and seek the face of God to reveal to you, and He will.
There is a general new trend of wordiness in the church today. People can wear anything (including sensitive parts exposing clothes), drink anything (including strong drinks), dance to any tune of music, allow choreography, immoral dances and different forms of unholy amusement on the pulpit. Yet, the Ministers of the gospel do not see anything wrong in them.

People tatoo their bodies, get funny and demonic haircuts, women wear trousers and seductive tights and yet the churches as well as their Ministers are very comfortable with them. All that matters is the prosperity of the people and the increased number of excited unrepentant sinners for the gain of the ministers.
Please note that hell fire awaits you if you fall into the above indicated sins, whether as a member or as a minister that allows them in your church.
If you are in a ministry where salvation, sanctification and Holiness if individual members and the entire church is not emphasized, then you are an unprofitable servant already on a dark tunnel to hell fire. Matt 25:30
Fortunately, there is a way out. As long as you are alive, it is never too late to amend your ways.

Escape for your life by leaving that ungodly and antichrist church and look for a place where righteous living, inward and outward purity is emphasized continuously.
If you continue to attend that gathering where you do not need to repent despite your sins, you are willingly sinning against God, and the result is judgement without mercy (hell fire).
Heb 10:36-27

If you really want to escape hell fire, please do the following:
1. Acknowledge that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself by yourself (pslm 32:5;51:1-5, Rom 3:23)

2. Identify your sins and confess them to God in repentance asking him to forgive you (Rom 10:9, James 5:16, 1John 1:9)

3. Repent of all your sins asking God for the grace to be holy (Ezek 14:6, Acts 2:38;3:19, Acts 8:22;17:30)

4. Determine not to go back to your sins (Dan 1:8, Phil 3:7-8, Rom 6:1-6)

5. Look for a Bible believing and Holiness preaching Church where biblical truths are preached without compromise (Acts 20:20, 26-27, 31-32, Rev 3:7-10)

6. Seperate from the world and worldliness for your spiritual development (2 Cor 6:14-18: Rev 18:4-5)
Thank you!

Feel free to ruminate over the message consecutively..it will profit your soul. Also share to your friends, family and colleagues. Our lives here in earth are 70- 100 if your strength can take you. But life after death is forever..eternity...
where will you spend yours?
Heaven or hell? No riches here on earth or city can be compared to the beauty of heaven, and no suffering here on earth can be compared to the pain and anguish of hell.
Make your choice now...Jesus or Satan!
It's a two way thing, there's no neutral ground.

I hope and pray that you will make the right choice..
Some years back, I would have spat at anyone that brought this kind of message my way, until I got a personal convinction from Jesus Christ Himself.
I also urge you brethren to pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There's nothing more valuable than a exclusive walk with God.
Thanks again.

Let's form the habit of praying for mercy every moment and washing our garments with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Paramountgift:
Amen for this platform. Thanks for this.
However permit me to expantiate on those individual areas where we as christians need to amend our ways in order to make the rapture.

The word escape means to break free from confinement or control. The context of this subject suggests a dangerous situation that needs to be fled from. It also an unpleasant and precarious situation that needs to be separated from.
The Bible is replete with clear warnings to mankind to flee from destruction. In the days preceding Noah, God saw that the afflictions of men were only evil continually and would have destroyed them without notification, bit the righteous and holy God would not do that rather. He decided to inform righteous Noah of his s intentions and used him to prepare the Ark to save his family and preserve all species of animals from the wrath of God and the destruction that was to be unleashed on that generation.
Gen 6:5-7
God eventually destroyed man and all living creatures that remained on earth. This is a salutary lessons to all the humans in this generation to repent of their evil deeds. The rain of Noah's dispensation that destroyed nearly every soul alive then, came suddenly on the people and they could not escape. The people were eating, drinking, marrying, making merriment and doing all sort of things as is being done today until the floods came and destroyed them.
Matt 24:38-39
God also revealed to Abraham of his intentions to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, to enable him intercede for the city. The result was the deliverance of Lot and his family from the great inferno.
Gen 19:17
If God did not spare the generation of No ah and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their sins, please note that he will not spare this generation, including sinners, no matter the excuses.
2 pet 2:5-9
Nearly all the adult Israelites that left Egypt by the Lord's mighty hand could not enter the promise Land because of sin and rebellion against God.
Sin in man makes sacrifices abominable and unacceptable to God. Sin in man makes him a willing companion of unquenchable fire of hell. In all dispensations, those who sinned against God without genuine repentance recieved their doses of varying degree of punishment.
Heb 10: 28-29
Jesus died to save man from the unbearable and sore judgement and the accompanying interminable suffering that will be the lot of billions of people. Yet, man has shunned this great work of grace and has chosen to bear the consequences instead.
Dear friends, it must be clearly stated that more than 95% of adults what are dying today end up in hell fire because of one sin or the other.
Be rest assured that if you shun the instruction of the Lord which says, 'strive to enter in at the strait gate', you can never say no to the command of the devil in hell(with great torments and pain), whose interest you serve as an unrepentant sinner on earth.

We must therefore be courageous to cut off those things that lead us to condemnation in hell fire, no matter how dear they may appear to us materially, physically and spiritually. Let no one be deceived, unquenchable fire with worms that can never die, awaits all sinners.
If you do need to wish to face eternal suffering in hell fire, please ensure that you escape from the following; adultery, fornication, worldliness, unforgiving spirit, anger, malice, strife, bitterness, fear, envy, list, pornography, lying tongue, deceit, fraud, extortion, covetousness, pride, wickedness, ungodly dressing such as tight fitting and skimpy dresses, body exposing dresses, perming of the hair, dying of the hair, wearing of attachments and unnatural hair/extensions. In summary, anything that's not your hair, or changes the natural state of your hair.
For validation, check this scriptures: Rom 1:28-32, Gal 5:19-21, Zephaniah 1:8.
Along with this, you must desist from painting the body, nails, toes lips, tattoos, bleaching the skin, wearing extra lashes, etc. For validation, see:
Prov 7:10, Jeremiah 4:30.
No one knows his or her time, if you want to escape the damnation of your soul in hell fire, please ensure you put off all adornments ( earrings, necklaces, Leg/hand chains, Bangles, beads, etc) For validation, see:
Deut 7:25-26, Isaiah 3:18-23, Zeph 1:18, Zeph 1:8
You may want to argue about this, but this is not the time to win any argument. It is a time to wait on the Lord and hear him speak to you.
All those who wrestle scriptures to justify their lustful desires do so to their destruction. The exhaustive list applies to both men and women. Husband's tell your wives and wives do suit.
We must all note that we have a creator, 'God Almighty'. We are not our own, we all have destinies to fulfill on earth in line with God's will. It is not the will of God that any man should perish. If you have doubts, pray earnestly and seek the face of God to reveal to you, and He will.
There is a general new trend of wordiness in the church today. People can wear anything (including sensitive parts exposing clothes), drink anything (including strong drinks), dance to any tune of music, allow choreography, immoral dances and different forms of unholy amusement on the pulpit. Yet, the Ministers of the gospel do not see anything wrong in them.

People tatoo their bodies, get funny and demonic haircuts, women wear trousers and seductive tights and yet the churches as well as their Ministers are very comfortable with them. All that matters is the prosperity of the people and the increased number of excited unrepentant sinners for the gain of the ministers.
Please note that hell fire awaits you if you fall into the above indicated sins, whether as a member or as a minister that allows them in your church.
If you are in a ministry where salvation, sanctification and Holiness if individual members and the entire church is not emphasized, then you are an unprofitable servant already on a dark tunnel to hell fire. Matt 25:30
Fortunately, there is a way out. As long as you are alive, it is never too late to amend your ways.

Escape for your life by leaving that ungodly and antichrist church and look for a place where righteous living, inward and outward purity is emphasized continuously.
If you continue to attend that gathering where you do not need to repent despite your sins, you are willingly sinning against God, and the result is judgement without mercy (hell fire).
Heb 10:36-27

If you really want to escape hell fire, please do the following:
1. Acknowledge that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself by yourself (pslm 32:5;51:1-5, Rom 3:23)

2. Identify your sins and confess them to God in repentance asking him to forgive you (Rom 10:9, James 5:16, 1John 1:9)

3. Repent of all your sins asking God for the grace to be holy (Ezek 14:6, Acts 2:38;3:19, Acts 8:22;17:30)

4. Determine not to go back to your sins (Dan 1:8, Phil 3:7-8, Rom 6:1-6)

5. Look for a Bible believing and Holiness preaching Church where biblical truths are preached without compromise (Acts 20:20, 26-27, 31-32, Rev 3:7-10)

6. Seperate from the world and worldliness for your spiritual development (2 Cor 6:14-18: Rev 18:4-5)
Thank you!

Feel free to ruminate over the message consecutively..it will profit your soul. Also share to your friends, family and colleagues. Our lives here in earth are 70- 100 if your strength can take you. But life after death is forever..eternity...
where will you spend yours?
Heaven or hell? No riches here on earth or city can be compared to the beauty of heaven, and no suffering here on earth can be compared to the pain and anguish of hell.
Make your choice now...Jesus or Satan!
It's a two way thing, there's no neutral ground.

I hope and pray that you will make the right choice..
Some years back, I would have spat at anyone that brought this kind of message my way, until I got a personal convinction from Jesus Christ Himself.
I also urge you brethren to pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There's nothing more valuable than a exclusive walk with God.
Thanks again.

Let's form the habit of praying for mercy every moment and washing our garments with the blood of Jesus.

God bless you!
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by Paramountgift(f): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
annyplenty:

God bless you!
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by Paramountgift(f): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Amen..more grace ma
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2021

DATE: 20 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Flee From the System of the World, Part 2

SCRIPTURE READING:
Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the O LORD, 'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. In one of the days of Last week, we mentioned this scripture above and we explained how the system of the world were developed and governed by Satan through his agents.

The Lord, Jesus Christ, called him, the prince of this world. Apostle Paul in Ephesians 2:2-3) tells us how every human being is following the system that the devil developed. The system is the one that makes every human being to be subjected to God's wrath and anger. It is this system that makes us to lust or desire evil things. It is the one that makes human beings to have sinful nature and to follow it. It is the type of system that cannot allow someone to love God or to do His will or to serve Him. I pray God will deliver us from this system in the name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, deliver me from any mundane things used by Satan and his demons to attract my mind, body and will to sinful life in Jesus name.

2. O Lord, do not let my life that I offer to you as a living sacrifice, to be rejected by you or to be an abomination in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, do not let me carry counterfeit experience of salvation. Help me to have genuine salvation in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me. Give me strength and focus not to compromise on the standard and qualification to enter your glorious kingdom.

5. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me the holiness that will make to live above the influence of the world in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, break the power and the hold of modern Christianity that reduce and remove the standard of God for holy living over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me not to be pulled away from you in the day of rapture.

8. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help and strengthen me to flee away from the wrath of God on the day of the O Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2021

DATE: 21 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC: Flee From Thee System of The World, Part 3

SCRIPTURE READING:
Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the O LORD,'s vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
2 Corinthians 6:17-18
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the O Lord, Almighty.

Separation from the world system is not what any believer can compromise. There are four strong enemies we must conquer if we must make heaven or rapture; these are self, sin, world and satan.

Satan is using the world and the world's system to tempt self through the lust in flesh. For us to live victorious life as Christians, we must flee from the the world and the world pstterns.

PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, put my mind away from every enticement that the world and Satan are using to plead with me. Help me to remain focus on you to the end in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. I confess in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be overcome by strong forces pulling people out from kingdom of God to hell in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to know your mind and set me aflame with your holiness and passion to make heaven in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me holiness that will set my mind on the things of God in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me the grace to serve you faithfully in holiness and righteousness to the end in Jesus name.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me purity of heart that will enable me to serve you in righteousness all the day of my life.

7. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me not to be pulled away from you on the day of rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help and strengthen me to flee away from the wrath of God on the day of the O Lord, .

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness in Jesus name.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
If you kneel before God in prayer, you can stand to face any opposition.

Pray your way through!
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2021

DATE: 22 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC: COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF ALL OUR PRAYERS FOR THIS WEEK

SCRIPTURE READING:
6 Flee from Babylon! Save yourselves! Don’t get trapped in her punishment! It is the O LORD, ’s time for vengeance; he will repay her in full.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Revelation 18:4
14 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues.

God is warning us to come out of the world system. Don't do things the way the world or unbelievers are doing their things. Don't dress the way the world are dressing. Don't speak the way the world speaks. Don't sing the way the world are singing. Don't pursue wealth and property the way the world does. Don't copy character and attitude of the world etc because you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, I repent totally for any area which i have aligned myself with the system of the world.

2. O Lord, Jesus Christ, visit me and reveal my invisible worldly pattern and sin to me and deliver me.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, visit me and reveal to me any sin and worldly pattern that I am still following that I could not realize they are there in my life. 1tim 5:24

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, visit me to reveal and deliver me from any worldly pattern in my character and conduct that will hinder me from heaven.

5. O Lord, Jesus Christ, reveal to me and deliver me from any thing trying to win my soul for Satan either directly or indirectly.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, reveal to me and deliver me from any spirit of modernization trying to reduce or change the standard of God in my life.

7. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me not to be pulled away from you on the day of rapture.

8. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help and strengthen me to flee away from the wrath of God on the day of the Lord.

9. O Lord, , deliver from any mundane things used by Satan and his demons to attract my mind, body and will to sinful life.

10. O Lord, , do not let my life that I offer to you as a living sacrifice, be rejected by you or to be an abomination to you.

11. O Lord, Jesus Christ, do not let me carry counterfeit experience of salvation. Help me to have geniune salvation.

12. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me the holiness that will make me to live above the influence of the world.

14. O Lord, Jesus Christ, break the power and the hold of modern christianity that reduce and remove the standard of God for holy living over my life.

15. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me not to be separated away from you on the day of rapture.

16. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help and strengthen me to flee away from the wrath of God coming on the day of the Lord.

17. O Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy deliver and free me from every pollution, entaglement and bondage of the world.

18. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to give up totally whatever thing that I have idolized in my life that will hinder me from heaven.

19. O Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy, help me to lift up the standard of holiness in my life for everyone to see and glorify you.

20. O Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy, do everything you have to do that will enable me to make heaven.

21. O Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy, help me, do not let me serve you only with my mouth but with my heart, spirit, soul and body.

22. O Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy, strengthen me and help me to flee from the power of darkness that are seeking to take me captive and to destroy my soul in hell.

23. O Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy, do not let my name be removed or blotted out from the book of Life.

24. O Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy, do not let me be left behind standing in deep sorrow, regret and weeping at rapture.

25. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me not to be separated away from you in your eternal kingdom of glory.

26. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help and strengthen me to flee away from the wrath of God on the day of the O Lord, .

27. O Lord, Jesus Christ, put my mind away from every enticement that the world and Satan are using to plead with me. Help me to remain focus on you to the end.

28. I confess in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be overcome by strong forces pulling people out from kingdom of God to hell.

29. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to know your mind and set me aflame with your holiness and passion to make heaven.

30. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me holiness that will set my mind on the things of God.

31. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me holiness that will give me priviledge to serve you more .

32. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me the holiness that will purify my heart and enable me to serve you in righteousness all the day of my life.

33. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me not to be pulled away from you in the eternal kingdom of glory.

34. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help and strengthen me to flee away from the wrath of God on the day of the Lord.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2021

DATE: 25 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: SEEK PERFECTION

SCRIPTURE READING:
2 Corinthians 13:9
For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
These days, it seems like most so-called Christians have given up on the idea of perfection. They are willing to settle for compromise with the world and sin in their lives; doing so, under the excuse of grace. But grace is not a license for sin. Romans 6:1, What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? So I’d like to examine the Scriptural standard for the life of every disciple of Christ. The standard is perfection. To be more precise, it is sinless perfection.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, help me to perfect my salvation in you in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, help me to perfect my ways in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, help me to perfect my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, help me to perfect my Christian life in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, help me to perfect my preparation for the rapture of the saint in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Jesus Christ that has power of perfection, remove every impurity from my life and help to be perfect before you in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. I decree in the name of Jesus, I will not be spiritually entrapped by the kingdom of darkness, in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to remain standing in the faith and remain faithful to you, in my journey ahead with you in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www. youtube.com/raptureglorious
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2021

DATE: 25 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC: [u]Seek Perfection, Part 2/u]

SCRIPTURE READING:
For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The Lord, Jesus Christ, spoke to the man whose hand was healed, and warned him not to sin anymore.

“Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, ‘Behold, you have become well; do not sin anymore, so that nothing worse happens to you .’” (Joh 5:14).

Why would Jesus tell him to sin no more, if it were not possible? Wouldn’t that only frustrate the man? No, the Lord, would not command him to do something that was impossible to do.

After Jesus forgave the woman caught in adultery, He used that same expression to warn her to live a life devoid of sin.

“She said, ‘No one, O Lord, .’ And Jesus said, ‘I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.’” (Joh 8:11).

Perfection we are talking about here is to be sinless.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to live a life of obedience unto perfection and help me to be caught up with you on the day of rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, Jesus Christ, let the power of go and sin no more and be perfect come upon me in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, let my life be deeply rooted in your word, so that I can live a perfect life and help me to live with you in the eternal kingdom of glory in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Holy spirit of God, remove completely from my life, every attribute of imperfection, in my conduct and help me to make it to your glorious kingdom in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Holy Spirit of perfection, infuse your nature of perfection into me and make me to be acceptable on the day of rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, shed love and perfection abroad in my heart by your holy spirit and help me to make rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be spiritually entrapped by the kingdom of darkness, in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to remain standing in the faith and remain faithful to you, in my journey ahead with you in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2021

DATE: 26 JANUARY 2021

TOPIC: Seek Perfection, Part 2

SCRIPTURE READING:

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The Lord, Jesus Christ, spoke to the man whose hand was healed, and warned him not to sin anymore.

“Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, ‘Behold, you have become well; do not sin anymore, so that nothing worse happens to you .’” (Joh 5:14).

Why would Jesus tell him to sin no more, if it were not possible? Wouldn’t that only frustrate the man? No, the Lord, would not command him to do something that was impossible to do.

After Jesus forgave the woman caught in adultery, He used that same expression to warn her to live a life devoid of sin.

“She said, ‘No one, O Lord, .’ And Jesus said, ‘I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.’” (Joh 8:11).

Perfection we are talking about here is to be sinless.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to live a life of obedience unto perfection and help me to be caught up with you on the day of rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, Jesus Christ, let the power of go and sin no more and be perfect come upon me in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, let my life be deeply rooted in your word, so that I can live a perfect life and help me to live with you in the eternal kingdom of glory in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Holy spirit of God, remove completely from my life, every attribute of imperfection, in my conduct and help me to make it to your glorious kingdom in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Holy Spirit of perfection, infuse your nature of perfection into me and make me to be acceptable on the day of rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, shed love and perfection abroad in my heart by your holy spirit and help me to make rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be spiritually entrapped by the kingdom of darkness, in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2021

DATE: 27JANUARY 2021

TOPIC: Seek Perfection, Part 3

SCRIPTURE READING:
2 Corinthians 13:9 For we are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish, even your perfection.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The apostle John wrote his epistle, so that his readers may not sin.

“My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin . And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.” (1Jn 2:1-2)

John taught that sin has no place in the life of one who is born again. He said,

“We know that no one who is born of God sins; but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.” (1Jn 5:18).

I believe the Lord, would say the same to us today as He and His apostles said then, "Do not sin anymore. " Perfection is possible in the life of believers. If it is not possible, Jesus would not have asked us to do so.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, , as Noah was just and perfect in his own Generation, make me to be perfect in this generation, so that I can escape from your judgement in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, , as you told Abraham to walk before you and became perfect, help me to walk before you in this generation and be perfect in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, , as David declared that you made his way perfect in (2 sam 22:33), make my ways to be perfect before you, so that I can stand and live in your holy hill in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, , as you commanded in Your Word, "Let your heart therefore be perfect with the LORD, our God (1king 8:61), help me to make my heart to be perfect in Jesus name.

4. O Lord, , according to your word in (Job 8:20) "Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers". Make my entirety to be perfect, so that I will not be cast away to hell in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. O Lord, , convert my soul to a perfect being, through your perfect word, so that my soul will not be destroyed in the lake of fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, , Your Word says in ( Psalms 37:37), "the end of a perfect man is peace",
make my life to be perfect, so that my end can be with peace in your kingdom in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to give away every thing I need to give away for my life to be perfect before you, so that I can have treasure in your kingdom. Matthew 19:21

8. I decree in the name of Jesus, I will not be spiritually entrapped by the kingdom of darkness, in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to remain standing in the faith and remain faithful to you, in my journey ahead with you in these last days.

www.jesuscoming1..com

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Don't be caught off-guard! Watch and pray!

1 Like

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2021
PRAY TO PREPARE DEVOTIONAL/b]

[b]DATE: 28JANUARY 2021

TOPIC: Seek Perfection, Part 4

SCRIPTURE READING:

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
'Depart from Iniquity',
The Word of God says,
"Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, 'The Lord, knows those who are His,' and, 'Everyone who names the name of the O Lord, is to abstain from wickedness .'" (2Ti 2:19).

The scripture explicitly says we must abstain from wickedness, which means to refrain from indulgence in it, or to restrain oneself from doing it or enjoying it.

Other versions say "depart from iniquity" or "depart from unrighteousness." This leaves no room for any unrighteousness at all in our lives. We have a responsibility to depart from it.

Abstain from Sinful Desires
Likewise, the scripture says,
"Dear friends, I urge you, as foreigners and exiles, to abstain from sinful desires, which wage war against your soul." (1 Pe 2:11, NIV).

It should be obvious from Scriptures like these that all sin is forbidden for the saints.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, , turn your hand upon me and thoroughly purge away the dross in my life, so that I can be acceptable with you in glory in the name of Jesus Christ, (Isaiah 1:25).

2. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me, let your image be formed in me, so that i can become the perfect being you want me to become. According in gal 4:19 in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, Jesus Christ, your word says in eph 4:13, "until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ". Holy spirit of God, help me to reach the fulness of stature of Christ Jesus, so that I can be like him in glory on the of rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, seal me with your Holy Spirit of promise permanently unto eternal life in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to grow more and more in grace that your likeness becomes more and more perfect in me, so that I can follow you at rapture in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, Jesus Christ, whatever things being planned by Satan and his demons to use to hinder me from rapture and heaven; Do not let me fall into such and Let them fail totally in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that I, along with my family, will not fall into any evil agenda and plans of the kingdom of darkness e.g one world agenda, one religion agenda, mark of the beast agenda, etc..

8. I decree in the name of Jesus, I will not be spiritually entrapped by the kingdom of darkness, in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. O Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to remain standing in the faith and remain faithful to you, in my journey ahead with you in these last days in the name of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance watchfulness and holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2021

[b]DATE: 01 FEBRUARY 2021[b]

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria

Brief Exhortation:
The sin of only man can make a whole family or nation to enter trouble or even be destroyed. Likewise, the righteousness of only one man can save a family from trouble and destruction.

The sin that brought death into the world was committed by only one man. In a similar way, the righteousness that brought eternal life into is was through one Man, Jesus.

God can preserve a whole nation just because of the Intercession of only man. Let us intercede for Nigeria.

Step 1:
Read the working scripture below. Meditate on it and pray the following prayers.

Working Scriptures: Ezekiel 22:29-31

Ezekiel 22:29-31 KJV
29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed ah the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

[30] And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

[31] Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own aj way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD.

Step 2:
Confess all Your Sins and ask God to forgive You.

Step 3:
Pray the prayers of Intercession and repentance below very well.

Step 4:
Pray other prayers the Holy Spirit lay on your heart

Intercession and Repentance Prayers

-1. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all corruptions, oppressions and robberies that have been exercised in Nigeria. LORD, forgive us and do not shut our Nation down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of our leaders not doing your will at the helms of affairs in Nigeria. LORD, forgive us and by your mercies, do not shut our Nation down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Father God, Jehovah, do not permit our leaders to make mistakes that will lead to war, anarch and deadly protests that will shut down the nation of Nigeria in Jesus name.

-4. Father God, Jehovah, paralyze every spirit inciting violence in Nigeria by the blood of Jesus Christ. Do not shut down this nation by your mercy in Jesus name.

-5. Father God, Jehovah, destroy the finances of those sponsoring violence in Nigeria. Do not shut down Nigeria by your mercy in the name of Jesus Christ.

-6. Father God, Jehovah, stop all persecutions that can trigger crisis and chaos in the name of Jesus Christ.

-7. Father God, Jehovah, restore godliness into the lives of Nigerian youths. Let their love for you be greater than the attractions of sin and depravity for them.

-8. Father God, Jehovah, silence all drums of war concerning Nigeria.

-9. Father God, Jehovah, deliver us from terrorism and banditry in the name of Jesus Christ.

-10. We cancel all prophecies, dreams, proclamations, negative confessions of wars, shutting down of Nigeria, bloodsheds, deadly protests, violences and the likes by the blood of Jesus Christ.

-11. Pray other prayers that the Holy Spirit leads you to pray.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2021

DATE: 01 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria

Brief Exhortation:
The sin of only man can make a whole family or nation to enter trouble or even be destroyed. Likewise, the righteousness of only one man can save a family from trouble and destruction.

The sin that brought death into the world was committed by only one man. In a similar way, the righteousness that brought eternal life into is was through one Man, Jesus.

God can preserve a whole nation just because of the Intercession of only man. Let us intercede for Nigeria.

Step 1:
Read the working scripture below. Meditate on it and pray the following prayers.

29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed ah the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

[30] And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

[31] Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own aj way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Intercession and Repentance Prayers

-1. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all corruptions, oppressions and robberies that have been exercised in Nigeria. LORD, forgive us and do not shut our Nation down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of our leaders not doing your will at the helms of affairs in Nigeria. LORD, forgive us and by your mercies, do not shut our Nation down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Father God, Jehovah, do not permit our leaders to make mistakes that will lead to war, anarch and deadly protests that will shut down the nation of Nigeria in Jesus name.

-4. Father God, Jehovah, paralyze every spirit inciting violence in Nigeria by the blood of Jesus Christ. Do not shut down this nation by your mercy in Jesus name.

-5. Father God, Jehovah, destroy the finances of those sponsoring violence in Nigeria. Do not shut down Nigeria by your mercy in the name of Jesus Christ.

-6. Father God, Jehovah, stop all persecutions that can trigger crisis and chaos in the name of Jesus Christ.

-7. Father God, Jehovah, restore godliness into the lives of Nigerian youths. Let their love for you be greater than the attractions of sin and depravity for them.

-8. Father God, Jehovah, silence all drums of war concerning Nigeria.

-9. Father God, Jehovah, deliver us from terrorism and banditry in the name of Jesus Christ.

-10. We cancel all prophecies, dreams, proclamations, negative confessions of wars, shutting down of Nigeria, bloodsheds, deadly protests, violences and the likes by the blood of Jesus Christ.

-11. Pray other prayers that the Holy Spirit leads you to pray.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2021

DATE: 02 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria, Part 2

Brief Exhortation:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Intercession and Repentance Prayers -1. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all the farmers that were murdered by terrorists. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all other innocent souls that were murdered in this Nation, Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Father God, Jehovah, pacify and silence, with the blood of Jesus Christ, all shed innocent bloods that are crying for vengeance over Nigeria. By your mercy do not shut down Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Father God, Jehovah, annul every plan of darkness to plunge Nigeria into war in the name of Jesus Christ. By your mercy do not shut down Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

-5. Father God, Jehovah, annul every plan of darkness to destroy the economy of Nigeria. By your mercy do not shut down Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ,

-6. Father God, Jehovah, destroy every gang up of the enemies to destroy the church of Christ in Nigeria. By your mercy do not shut down Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ,

-7. Father God, Jehovah, cancel every agenda of lawlessness in Nigeria. By your mercy do not shut down Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ,

-8. We decree that no security forces will make mistake that will lead to protest that will shut down Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

-9. We decree that no Nigerian youth will commit any error that will lead to raising of arms against the security forces in the name of Jesus Christ.

-10. We decree that spirit of oppression and suppression will not overtake the security forces of Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ. By your mercy do not shut down Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

-11. Pray other prayers that the Holy Ghost lays in your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 273
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.