Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] (6570 Views)

Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Prepare Your Family For Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2021
PRAY TO PREPARE DEVOTIONAL

DATE: 03 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria, Part 3

Brief Exhortation:
The sins of the nation of Nigeria have reached unto heaven and God can judge the nation at anytime.

But, It is only true Repentance and forsaking of sins that can turn away the judgment of God.

However, is Nigeria, truly ready to repent? NO! Does God takes delight in judgment? NO! But God can delay the judgment if we intercede (beg God) for the nation and buy time to call Nigerians to repentance.

Arrise and intercede for Nigeria, now!

Step 1:
Read the working scripture below. Meditate on it and pray the following prayers.

Working Scriptures: Ezekiel 22:29-31

Ezekiel 22:29-31 KJV
29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed ah the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

[30] And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

[31] Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own aj way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD

Step 2:
Confess all Your Sins and ask God to forgive You.

Step 3:
Pray the prayers of Intercession and repentance below very well.

Step 4:
Pray other prayers the Holy Spirit lay on your heart

Intercession and Prayers
-1. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all corruptions, oppressions and robberies that have been exercised in Nigeria. LORD, forgive us and do not shut our Nation down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of our leaders not doing your will at the helms of affairs in Nigeria. LORD, forgive us and by your mercies, do not shut our Nation down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Father God, Jehovah, do not permit our leaders to make mistakes that will lead to protest that will shut down the nation of Nigeria in Jesus name.

-4. Father God, Jehovah, paralyze every spirit inciting violence in Nigeria by the blood of Jesus Christ. Do not shut down this nation by your mercy in Jesus name.

-5. Father God, Jehovah, destroy the finances of those sponsoring violence in Nigeria. Do not shut down Nigeria by your mercy in the name of Jesus Christ.

-6. Father God, Jehovah, stop all persecutions that can trigger crisis and chaos in the name of Jesus Christ.

-7. Father God, Jehovah, restore godliness into the lives of Nigerian youths. Let their love for you be greater than the attractions of sin and depravity for them.

-8. Father God, Jehovah, silence all drums of war concerning Nigeria.

-9. Father God, Jehovah, deliver us from terrorism and banditry in the name of Jesus Christ.

-10. We cancel all prophecies, dreams, proclamations, negative confessions of wars, shutting down of Nigeria, bloodsheds, deadly protests, violences and the likes by the blood of Jesus Christ. They shall not be fulfilled in Jesus name.

-11. Pray other prayers that the Holy Spirit leads you to pray.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www.youtube.com/raptureglorious
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2021

DATE: 04 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria, Part 4

Brief Exhortation:
The sins of the nation of Nigeria have reached unto heaven and God can judge the nation at anytime.

But, It is only true Repentance and forsaking of sins that can turn away the judgment of God.

However, is Nigeria, truly ready to repent? NO! Does God takes delight in judgment? NO! But God can delay the judgment if we intercede (beg God) for the nation and buy time to call Nigerians to repentance.

Step 1:
Read the working scripture below. Meditate on it and pray the following prayers.

29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed ah the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

[30] And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

[31] Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own aj way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Intercession and Repentance Prayers
-1. Father God, Jehovah, once again, we repent of all farmers killed by boko haram and herdsmen. LORD, forgive us and do not recompense us with famine and hunger in Jesus name. Rev 16:6

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all servants of God and Christians killed by boko haram which bloods are crying to God for judgment over Nigeria. LORD, forgive us and by your mercies, do not pour your indignation on us in the name of Jesus Christ. Rev 6:9-10

-3. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all babies aborted in Nigeria whose bloods are crying to God for vengeance upon the nation. Father, forgive us in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. We cancel all curses that the shedding of innocent bloods have inflicted upon the land of Nigeria by the blood of Jesus Christ.

-5. We decree that the land of Nigeria will not spue us out in the name of Jesus Christ. Leviticus 18:28

-6. We decree that the spiritual doors of Nigeria will not be shut down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-7. We decree that the spiritual airspace of Nigeria will not be shut down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-8. We decree that the heaven of Nigeria will not turn to iron in the name of Jesus Christ.

-9. Father God, Jehovah, remove the hands of those beating the drums of war for Nigeria from the drums and silence all the drums.

-10. Father God, Jehovah, do not shut down Nigeria by your mercy.

Note
If you cannot fast, please pray along.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021

DATE: 05 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria, Part 5

Brief Exhortation:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Prayers
-1. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all ritual killings, kidnap killings and all whoredom of Nigeria. Father forgive us and do not shut down Nigeria by your mercy.

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we repent of all counsels that the nation of Nigeria has taken against You and Your Anointed.
Lord, don't have laugh us to scorn and don't have us in derision in the name of Jesus.

-3. Father God, Jehovah, You did not rain brimstones and fire on Sodom until Lot and his family left the city.
Lord, the bride of Christ are still in Nigeria. Don't shut Nigeria down in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Father God, Jehovah, Moses your servant, interceded for the sins of Israel. You turned away your wrath and did not consume them. We intercede for Nigeria. Lord, turn away your wrath over our Nation in the name of Jesus Christ. Deuteronomy 9:8,18,19

-5. Father God, Jehovah, unsettle those who are planning to buy and sell the Zion of Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

-6. Father God, Jehovah, whatever stage the transaction to buy and sell the Zion of Nigeria may have reached, we revoke the transaction in the name of Jesus Christ.

-7. It is written in Job 20:15 KJV
He hath *swallowed* down *riches*, and he shall *vomit* them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.

Father God, Jehovah, trouble the belly of those that have bought and swallowed the Zion of Nigeria to vomit it in the name of Jesus Christ.

-8. Every structure of anarchy, lawlessness and depravity that have been built in Nigeria, we uproot it from the foundation and cast it to lake of fire in Jesus name..

-9. Father God, Jehovah, let there be no face off that will erupt anarchy and chaos between our okada riders/drivers and our law/security enforcement agencies in the name of Jesus Christ.

-10. Lord, fortify the Zion of Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

*Note*
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2021

DATE: 09 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria, Part 6

*Step 1:*

*Working Scriptures:*
Ezekiel 22:29-31

*Step 2:*

*Step 3:*

*Step 4:*

*Prayers*
-1. Father God, Jehovah, we repent for the sins, crimes and wickedness committed by politicians in Nigeria. Father forgive us in the name of Jesus Christ and do not shut down Nigeria by your mercy.

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we repent for all idolatry and rituals performed in Nigeria from its creation to this moment, that can make you to release your Wrath upon us. Father, forgive us in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Father God, Jehovah, let the blood of Jesus Christ atone for all the sins of Nigeria and remove by your mercy every jugdement against her in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Father God, Jehovah, destroy every agenda to islamize this nation, Nigeria. Do not let the gates of hell to prevail against her in the name of Jesus Christ.

-5. Father God, Jehovah, destroy every agenda of war, violence, chaos and protest that will shut down this country, Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

-6. Father God, Jehovah, destroy every agenda of persecutions against the church of Christ in Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

-7. It is written in Isaiah 14:5
The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

Father God, Jehovah, destroy the staff of terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, cultism and the Sceptre of oppression in Nigeria that may lead to uprising that can shut down this nation.

-8. Every structure of anarchy, lawlessness and depravity that has been built in Nigeria, we uproot it from the foundation and cast it to lake of fire in Jesus name..

-9. Father God, Jehovah, take over the government sit of Nigeria and let the kingdom of God dominate the nation

-10. Lord, fortify the Zion of Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.

*Note*
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2021

DATE: 10 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: Intercession For Nigeria, Part 7

*Step 1:*

*Working Scriptures:*
Ezekiel 22:29-31

*Step 2:*

*Step 3:*

*Step 4:*
Pray other prayers

Thanksgiving and Praises
-1. Father God, Jehovah, we thank you for hearing and granting our petitions. Accept our Thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ.

-2. Father God, Jehovah, we thank you for showing us Your Mercy at all times. Accept our Thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Father God, Jehovah, we thank You for giving us your only begotten Son to come and redeem us.. Accept our Thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Father God, Jehovah, we thank You for being slow to anger but quick to deliver. Accept our Thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ.

-5. Father God, Jehovah, we praise You for Your mighty hand that can deliver to the uttermost part of the earth. Accept our Praises in the name of Jesus Christ.

-6. Father God, Jehovah, we thank You for remembering mercy, even in your anger. Accept our Thanksgiving in the name of Jesus Christ.

-7. Father God, Jehovah, we praise you for your salvation power. Accept our Praises in the name of Jesus Christ.

-8. Father God, Jehovah, we praise You for the efficacy of the blood of Jesus Christ. Accept our Praises in the name of Jesus Christ.

-9. Father God, Jehovah, we bless you for the supremacy of the name of the Jesus Christ. Accept our Praises in the name of Jesus Christ.

-10. Lord, we thank You and Praise You for Your all round faithfulness.

*Note*
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2021

DATE: 22 FEBRUARY 2021

TOPIC: WATCH THEREFORE

SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 24:42
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
when I checked the meaning of "therefore" it says: for that or this purpose, referring to something previously stated.

Let us go back to the Matt 24:1-3, in this scripture the disciples asked about the following things: what shall be the sign of your coming and what shall be the signs of the end of the world.

Matthew 24:36, says; But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Which day is this scripture is talking about? It is talking about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matt 24:42, then commanded us to watch therefore, referring to the coming of Lord Jesus Christ. Because we don't know the day and hour of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. it is very important for us to watch. We shall continue to discuss more on this topic in the days ahead. I pray God will help us to be watchful for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
kiss

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord God of mercy, forgive me in any area that I am not watching for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord God of mercy, grant me more and more, the Spirit of watching for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord God my Father, by your mercy, help me to watch for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ unto readiness for rapture.

4. O Lord God my Father, by your mercy grant me strength, focus and faith to watch and pray, so that I will not enter into temptation, sin and trap of the enemy. Matthew 26:41

5. O Lord God my Father, by your mercy grant me strength, focus and faith to watch, to pray and to be ready for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, so that I will not suffer loss at rapture.*Matt 24:43

6. O Lord God my father, by your mercy, strengthen me to watch and pray every day, so that my flesh will be crucified and my spirit will be ready for the coming of our Lord Jesus. Mark 14:38.

7. O Lord God my Father, by mercy put on me the garment of watchfulness to stand guard to the day of your coming, watching for your glorious appearance.* Luk 12:37

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2021

DATE: 25 February 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray Against the Devices of Satan, Part1

SCRIPTURE READING:
2 Corinthians 2:11
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
According to the scripture above that says "lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices, there are some things that give Satan an advantage over a believer that makes him to outwit or outsmart such believer in the journey of faith. These are called devices of satan.

The question is that what is a device in the hand of Satan. Dictionary describes devices as objects or machines that have been invented for a particular purpose. Others describe devices as plans, methods or tricks with a particular aim. Lastly, they are objects or tools developed by someone to accomplish particular work or task.

There are some things that served as devices in the hand of satan that he uses to push many Christian into sin and ultimately to hell. We shall discuss some of those devices later.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Every device that Satan and his demons have developed to be use against me in these last days, to pull me out of the kingdom of God, be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Every stratagem that Satan have created to use to make me to commit sins in these last days, be crippled and destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

3 Every scheme that Satan has invented to be use to hinder me, from making rapture and heaven, be crippled and destroyed and destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Every device that Satan has been using to accomplish his evil plans and works against me in these last days, and to hinder me from following the Lord, Jesus Christ at rapture, be crippled and destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Any device or stratagem of Satan and his demons that is already at work in my life in these last days, I stop your work by the power in name and the blood of Jesus Christ.

6. I decree in name of Jesus Christ, you Power of darkness waiting to see my end in torment, pain and destruction in hell, fail completely by the power in blood of Jesus Christ.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2021

DATE: 26 February 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray Against the Devices of Satan, Part 2

SCRIPTURE READING:
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Jeremiah 11:19
But I was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.

There are two ways in which Satan devices against believers in other to destroy him/her. They are the Soft way and the hard way. The soft way is when Satan is trying to plead with temptation or juicy offer with a believer in other to make he/she to return to him after the person has accepted Christ or trying to plead to him/her to do his will in a gentleman approach.

He can use anyone to plead to you e.g your spouse, family member, friend and colleague, boss, neighbor, leader in a group or church and government agencies. Satan used the same devices to our O Lord, Jesus Christ many time, in Matthew 4:1-8, Matthew 16:21-23. I pray God will give us victory over Satan's devices.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, Jesus Christ, give me victory in any way that satan is pleading with me, in order to get better chance of me to sin and to hell.

2. Whatever thing that Satan is using to plead to me either temptation or juicy attraction so that I can compromise my faith in you, O Lord, Jesus Christ, let him fail completely.

3. Whosoever that Satan is using to plead with me in order to make me to compromise my faith or to outsmart me, O Lord, Jesus Christ let the person fail totally.

4. O Lord, Jesus Christ, deliver me and give me victory over any man or woman trying to be used by Satan to carry out his evil bid over my life in this end time.

5. I decree and I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that Satan will not get an advantage of me in these last days.

6. I decree in name of Jesus Christ, you Power of darkness waiting to see my end in torment, pain and destruction in hell, fail completely by the power in blood of Jesus Christ.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2021

DATE: 01 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray Against the Devices of Satan, Part 3

SCRIPTURE READING:

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
In the Part 1, we talked about the two ways in which Satan and his kingdom device or plan against believers in Christ; the soft way and the hard way.

In the Part 2, we explained how satan comes firstly in a soft way to plead with a believer, in temptation, and make an offer of juicy things in other to make the believer to come back to him or to do his bid.

Today, we are going to the second part of his devices which is the hard or forceful way. Satan uses these two methods against our Lord, Jesus Christ. In the part 2, I cited example where the devil came in soft manner in the wilderness and through peter in Matt 4:1-8, Matt 16:21-23 respectively. Glory be to God that the Lord, prevailed.

The hard way that Satan and his demons always use are pressure, persecution, anxiety/fear, oppression, provocation/upset and spiritual attack. By the grace of God we shall consider each of them in the days ahead. I pray God will strengthen us and give victory against the enemies.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, shield me from every device of Satan that are against my life in these last days.

2. O Lord, deliver me in any area of my life that Satan may be hitting me hard in these last days.

3. O Lord, deliver and save me from every attack launched from the kingdom of darkness against my life, to pull me out of the salvation of God in these last days.

4. O Lord, deliver and save me from any forceful ways that Satan, his demons and agents are using or trying to use against me in these last days to do their bids or to pull me out of the kingdom of God.

5. O Lord, deliver me, save me and strengthen me against all odds and opposition of the kingdom of darkness in these last days.

6. I decree and I declare in the name of Jesus Christ Satan will not get an advantage of me in these last days.

7. I decree in name of Jesus Christ, you Power of darkness waiting to see my end in torment, pain and destruction in hell, fail completely by the power in blood of Jesus Christ.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2021

DATE: 02 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray To Resist Devil’s Pressure

SCRIPTURE READING:

2 Corinthians 11:28
Apart from such external things, there is the daily pressure on me of concern for all the churches.

BRIEF EXHORTATION
We have looked at the topic, "Pray against the devices of Satan", and we discussed about the two groups of devices of satan: soft ways and hard ways. Now, we want to talk about devices of Satan in a hard way.

The first device is pressure. Brethren, pressure is one of the toughest or resilient way that satan uses against many child of God. I plead with you sir/ma, let us be conscious of this device called pressure in this year.

Pressure is an attempt to persuade or coerce (someone) into doing something that is against the will of the person. Satan can use anybody to mount pressure on someone e.g. your spouse, children, parent, friend, family, boss, neighbor, co-worker, pastor, brethren and government agency. Satan can also use circumstances, situations or challenges such as your finance, work, business, economy of country, need, marital status, health, financial status etc.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent from every pressure that I have yielded to, in my journey of faith as a believer in you.

2. O God of heaven and Earth, by your mercy, use the blood of Jesus Christ to cancel all the sins that I committed by yielding to Satan's pressure.

3. Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy set me free from every pressure Satan is using to draw me away from you in these last days.

4. Lord, Jesus Christ, any pressure that I may be passing through right now that can cause me to miss heaven and rapture, relief me from such pressure in Jesus name.

5. Lord Jesus Christ, any pressure that may still come later to me from Satan in other to make me to yield to sin or to make me to do his bid or to make me to loose heavenly focus, deliver me from such pressure and give me victory in Jesus name.

6. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, I and my family will not be defeated by the devices or stratagems of Satan and his demons in these last days in Jesus name.

7. I decree total failure to any power of darkness that wants me to share with them their portion in eternal punishment and destruction.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his grace and mercy.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2021

DATE: 04 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray to Resist Devil’s Pressure, Part4

SCRIPTURE READING:

Apart from such external things, there is the daily pressure on me of concern for all the churches.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Yesterday, we talked about how satan are uses forceful ways as the last options to fight believers. Even, our Lord Jesus Christ and all the fathers of faith, all, went through the same things in the hands of the satan.

Aaron, the priest, yielded to Satan pressure through the children of Israel in the wilderness when he made an idol for them (exo 32:1,22-24).
Satan, on many occasions, used the children of Israel to pressurized Moses in the wilderness (number 11:4-15).

Satan used job's wife and his friends to mount pressure on him to sin against the Lord. Children of Israel, in the wilderness, always yielded to the pressure of Satan most especially in the area of need.

Brethren, as I have mentioned before, satan can use any body or anything to put pressure on you. I pray satan will not succeed in pressurizing our lives .

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, do not give satan permission to use my spouse or anything relating to my spouse to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God’s will and commandment.

2. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use my children or anything that relate to my children to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God’s will and commandment.

3. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use my parents or anything relating to my parents to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

4. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use my boss and co-workers or anything relating to my job or business to mount pressure on me either to sin or to do contrary to God’s will and commandment.

5. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use the government and it agencies or any issue related to this nation or the world to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God’s will and commandment.

6. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use issue relating to this endtime to put pressure on me to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

7. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use any minister of God or any brethren or any issue relating to church to mount pressure on me either to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

8. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use anything or any human being to mount pressure on me either to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

9. O Lord, if their be any of these people or any of these things using already by Satan to mount pressure on me, deliver me and set me free.

I pray God will answer all our prayers by his grace and mercy.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2021

DATE: 05 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Comprehensive Review of All Our Prayers for This Week

SCRIPTURE READING:

PRAYER POINTS:
1. O Lord, shield me from every device of Satan that are against my life in these last days.

2. O Lord, deliver me in any area of my life that Satan may be hitting me hard in these last days.

3. O Lord, deliver and save me from every attack launched from the kingdom of darkness against my life, to pull me out of the salvation of God in these last days.

4. O Lord, deliver and save me from any forceful ways that Satan, his demons and agents are using or trying to use against me in these last days to do their bids or to pull me out of the kingdom of God.

5. O Lord, deliver me, save me and strengthen me against all odds and opposition of the kingdom of darkness in these last days.

6. I decree and I declare in the name of Jesus Christ Satan will not get an advantage of me in these last days.

7. I decree in name of Jesus Christ, you Power of darkness waiting to see my end in torment, pain and destruction in hell, fail completely by the power in blood of Jesus Christ.

8. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent from every pressure that I have yielded to, in my journey of faith as a believer in you.

9. O God of heaven and Earth, by your mercy, use the blood of Jesus Christ to cancel all the sins that I committed by yielding to Satan's pressure.

10. Lord, Jesus Christ, by your mercy set me free from every pressure Satan is using to draw me away from you in these last days.

11. Lord, Jesus Christ, any pressure that I may be passing through right now that can cause me to miss heaven and rapture, relief me from such pressure in Jesus name.

12. Lord Jesus Christ, any pressure that may still come later to me from Satan in other to make me to yield to sin or to make me to do his bid or to make me to loose heavenly focus, deliver me from such pressure and give me victory in Jesus name.

13. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, I and my family will not be defeated by the devices or stratagems of Satan and his demons in these last days in Jesus name.

14. I decree total failure to any power of darkness that wants me to share with them their portion in eternal punishment and destruction.

15. Holy Spirit of God, release your fire into my life to consume every worries and care of life pressurizing me and trying to choke the kingdom of God to death in my life.

16. Holy spirit of God, release your fire into my life to consume every desire for other things in my life pressurizing me and trying choke to death the word of God in my life.

17. Holy spirit of God, release your fire to consume every spell and enchantment casted against me to heap pressure on me.

18. Holy spirit of God, release your fire to consume every pressure and frustration targeted at me to take away the pleasure for God and his kingdom.

19. Holy spirit of God, deliver from me from every things trying to make me to loose heavenly focus in these last days.

20. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, My and I family will not be defeated by the devices or stratagems of Satan and his demons in these last days.

21. I decree total failure, in the name of Jesus Christ, to any power of darkness or forces of darkness that want me to share with them their portion in eternal punishment and destruction.

22. O Lord, do not give satan permission to use my spouse or anything relating to my spouse to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God’s will and commandment.

23. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use my children or anything that relate to my children to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God’s will and commandment.

24. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use my parents or anything relating to my parents to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

25. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use my boss and co-workers or anything relating to my job or business to mount pressure on me either to sin or to do contrary to God’s will and commandment.

26. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use the government and it agencies or any issue related to this nation or the world to mount pressure on me, either to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

27. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use issue relating to this endtime to put pressure on me to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

28. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use any minister of God or any brethren or any issue relating to church to mount pressure on me either to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

29. O Lord, do not give Satan permission to use anything or any human being to mount pressure on me either to sin or to do contrary to God will and commandment.

30. O Lord, if there be any of these people or any of these things used already by satan to mount pressure on me, deliver me and set me free in Jesus name.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2021

DATE: 09 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray to Resist Satan’s Persecution, Part1

SCRIPTURE READING:
John 15:20
Remember the word that I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
The device of the devil we are looking at, this week, is persecution. The general definition says ‘Persecution is a cruel and unfair treatment of a person or group, especially because of their religious or political beliefs, or their race. But we are only looking at Christian persecution. Christian persecution refers to persistently cruel treatment, often due to one's believe in God, through Jesus Christ.

There are still some circumstances in the 21st century, where Christians are persecuted because of their beliefs. One example is the bombing of Christian churches around the world.

2 Timothy 3:12
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

The two scriptures above tells us that persecution is inevitable for every legitimate child of God, infact persecution is of the things that makes us to be a stronger christain. An international minister of God says Lord Jesus Christ told him to prepared him body of my martyrs because persecution is coming to that nation. People of God, this called that this minister of God received from the Lord is not meant for those people alone but all the believers in Christ Jesus should prepare themselves for persecution and to be martyrs in these last days. I pray God will help us.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Abba Father, persecution is coming closer every day, from enemy of our souls. But I choose to stand on your promises and I rest in the comfort of your Word that says in (2 Timothy 4:18 – The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.)

2. Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you shut the mouth of the enemy. Bring every plot and devise he has planned for my life to naught in Jesus name.

3. Loving Savior, we live in an evil world and know that you are coming back soon for your church, protect me from persecution and all evil in Jesus name.

4. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to remain stronger in persecution and help me to keep my faith unto the end in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Lord, Jesus Christ, deliver me and give me victory from every persecution planned against me by Satan and his kingdom.

6. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me and give me victory from every test of faith that I must pass through in this end time in Jesus name.

7. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me and give me victory from every trials of faith that I must past through in this end time in Jesus name.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021

DATE: 11 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray to Resist Satan’s Persecution, Part2

SCRIPTURE READING
Remember the word that I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
We live in time and age when systematic persecution of saints is at the horizon. Christians suffer hostility and direct attacks for our belief. The Bible encourages us to remain steadfast in God. There are two types of persecutions coming up in this end time; they are the pre rapture persecution and the post rapture persecution.
Pre rapture persecution is the one that will happen before rapture.

Matthew 24:9
Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name's sake.

The pre-rapture persecution, at its highest point, will trigger rapture. The book of revelation chapter six talks about breaking of the seven seals. When the Lord, Jesus Christ, opened the fifth seal, the persecution of believers begins and when he opened the six seal it was the rapture that happened.

Revelation 6:9-10
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Brethren, the persecution of believers have started and that is why we see more persecution in this period. The church is passing through birth pain or birth pang of rapture. I pray God will see us through in Jesus mighty name.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me and empower me to keep the word of your patience in this end time and keep me away from the hour of temptation, persecution and trials of these last days, As you promise the Philadelphia church.

2. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to be well-built spiritually upon your word in this end time, to be able to face all challenges that may come my ways. Matt 7:24-27

3. Lord, Jesus Christ, by the power of Your might, put on me the armour of God, to shield me from the attacks and the devices of Satan and his kingdom in this last day. Eph 6:10-12

4. Lord, Jesus Christ, by the power of Your might, put on me the armour of God, to make me be able to stand against the Wiles of the devil and to withstand the evil days ahead.

5. Lord, Jesus Christ, by the power of Your might, grant me shield of faith to quench the fiery darts of persecutions, temptation and all trials of the wicked one in this end time.

6. Lord, Jesus Christ, in any furnace fire of persecutions and other trials that I may need to pass through to get to your kingdom and to be raptured, stand by me and uphold me as you did to three Hebrew men In the furnace of fire in the land of Babylon. Dan 3:24-25

7. Lord, Jesus Christ, as you gave the three Hebrew boldness, courage and strength to reject the worship of image set up by Nebuchadnezzar, grant me also boldness to say ‘no’ to persecutor, courage to choose you in persecution and strength to remain standing in my decision for you and remain loyal to You unto the end.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021

DATE: 24 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray to Resist Satan’s Persecution, Part 3

SCRIPTURE READING

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Revelation 6:9-11
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The scripture above shows that there are believers or Christians or children of God that must be persecuted to death or beheaded for this gospel.

Brethren, have you ever sat down and thought about this scripture and asked yourself, ’why will God allow his children to be killed? Secondly, who are these Christians? Thirdly am I among these that must need to pass through this or have you ever thought about been arrested by terrorist or Islamic jihadist and they pointed gun at you asking you to renounce your faith as christian and live or to hold on to your faith as christian and die?. What do you think you will do?

Beloved, this is the high time to start thinking about these things because persecution or beheading is one of the things trending now in many Africa countries. Nigeria is among the top three countries of the world where it difficult to live as a Christian.

Lastly, people of God let us start to prepare ourselves and families ready for persecution. Let us always say it to our family that whatever be the case we must not deny Jesus even if they want to kill us.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, Jesus Christ, whatever be the case or situation, help me not to deny your name and your faith in this endtime.

2. O Lord, give me boldness, courage and strength to always choose you as my Lord even at the point of killing.

3. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to stand in oneness with your spirit and one mind striving for the faith of this gospel in these last days.

4. Lord, Jesus Christ, as you help the apostle Paul to fight the good fight of faith (2 Tim 4:7) help me also in this endtime to fight the good fight of faith and to lay down my sword at your feet and to receive me into your kingdom.

5. Lord, Jesus Christ, whatever persecution I must need to pass through, help me to keep your faith to the end, remain faithful to you to the end and to receive the crown of life from you.

Revelation 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

6. Lord, Jesus Christ, help me to find peace in the sufficiency of God’s grace in this endtime and even in my weakness.

7. Lord, Jesus Christ, when circumstances are rough and rash, help me to respond positively so that devil can be ashamed and your name be glorified.

8. Lord, Jesus Christ, just by your mercy see me through to your glorious kingdom in these last days.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2021

DATE: 25 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Pray to Resist Satan’s Persecution, Part 4

SCRIPTURE READING

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
Luke 21:12
But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

According to an online report, ‘every day, 8 Christians are killed, worldwide, because of their faith. ‘Every week, 182 churches or Christian buildings are attacked’. And every month, 309 Christians are imprisoned unjustly.

Abduction of Christians is a new category tracked in this year’s report, with 1,052 tallied worldwide. Nigeria tops the list, with 224.

Nigeria also leads the newly tracked categories of forced marriages (accounting for 130 out of 630 worldwide), attacked Christian homes (1,500 out of 3,315), and looted Christian shops (1,000 out of 1,979).

Of the top 7 nations where Christians are raped or sexually harassed, 4 are recipients of migrant workers in the Arabian Peninsula: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates. Nigeria is eighth. Worldwide there were 8,537 recorded cases, but the report warns this tally is just the tip of the iceberg, as many assaults occur in private and are not reported.

India ranks first in the new category of physical or mental abuse, which includes beatings and death threats. The continuing rise in the subcontinent of a militant Hindu nationalism contributed to 1,445 of the reported 14,645 cases worldwide. China has jailed or detained without charge 1,147 Christians for faith-related reasons, out of a total of 3,711 worldwide. This number rose from 3,150 last year.Where the Most Churches Were Attacked or Closed:
1. (China: 5,576,) 2. (Angola: 2,000,) 3.(Rwanda: 700,) 4. (Myanmar: 204,) 5. (Nigeria: 150,) 6. (Ethiopia:124,) 7.(Burundi: 100,) 8. (Mali: 100,) 9. (Pakistan: 58,) 10. (Burkina Faso: 50).

Brethren, all these things are real and are moving closer to us every day. Let us prepare and brace ourselves for them and be ready for rapture. I pray God will help us.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, Almighty God, please empower me through your Holy Spirit to remain your good child unto the end of my life, even in the midst of persecution.

2. Dear God, please help me to respond to every situation and trials with godly attitudes in the endtime.

3. I pray, O Lord, endow me with more grace that is sufficient when the going is getting tougher in these last days.

4. O Lord, I pray any spiritual assault, physical assault or mental assault, that Satan is planning against me, in these last days, do not let it stand and deliver me in Jesus name.

5. O Lord, I hide myself and my family under the shadow of the almighty God from every assault and harassment of the kingdom of darkness, in this endtime.

6. Lord, Jesus Christ, My family and I ran into you as our strong tower for protection, from every persecution and attacks from kingdom of darkness in this endtime.

7. Lord, Jesus Christ, when circumstances are rough and rash, help me to respond positively so that devil can be ashamed and your name be glorified.

8. Lord, Jesus Christ, just by your mercy see me through to your glorious kingdom in these last days.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2021

DATE: 26 March 2021

TOPIC of PRAYER: Prayers for the persecuted Christians in the world

SCRIPTURE READING
Act 12:2
And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.

BRIEF EXHORTATION:
People of God, I will urge us to meditate on the scripture above. Brothers and sisters, persecution of Christians are very real today.

There are many countries, states, cities and villages that are at war front against Christianity. one of the things we can do with the believers living is such area facing those persecution, is to join our faith with their own, in prayer. Remember, they are our brothers and sisters in Christ. The Lord, Jesus Christ, commanded us to love one another 1 John 4:12.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, Jesus Christ, we pray for all persecuted Christians in the world, by your mercy stretch forth your hand of intervention unto them.

2. Lord, Jesus Christ, just as you stretch forth your hand of intervention to Paul and Silas in prison, We beseech you to do the same to all your children facing persecution right now in the world.

3. Lord, Jesus Christ, we beseech by your mercy, stretch forth your hand of comfort and peace to the persecuted Christians in the world.

4. Lord, Jesus Christ, we pray for the persecuted Christians in the world, by your mercy, uphold them to remain in you in their trials.

5. Almighty, everlasting God, look with compassion on all your children, who suffer persecution. Grant them grace to carry their cross with patience in the name of The Lord and Saviour Jesus.

6. Gracious God, grant unto all persecuted Christians, your grace that is sufficient to uphold them and strengthen that will make them to be perfect in weakness.

7. Holy God, we beseech you to stretch forth your mighty hand to save and set free all the persecuted Christians in the world.

8. Pray for them also as the spirit leads you.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 4:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Pray without ceasing
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 7

Jere 18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31
Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all corruptions, wickedness & violences that might have been committed by all govt agencies within & outside the nation. O Lord, Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all sins and corruptions that might have been committed by third parties on behalf of Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all sins.that might have been committed by our embassies. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our government agencies in Jesus name. Let them operate in the fear of God

Thank you. Pls share

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 18

Jere 18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for condoning sins. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for [ecumenism. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for hewing broken cistern that cannot hold water.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 9

Jeremiah18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31,

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all idolatry that might have been committed by our traditional rulers. Father, forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all acts that do not glorify God that might have been committed by our traditional rulers. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all sins of our traditional rulers and their subjects. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our traditional rulers and their subjects in Jesus name. Let us operate in the fear of God

Thank you. Pls share

We are doing a 120day fasting, repentance and Intercession for Nigeria. Kindly join us.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 20

Jeremiah18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not watching for the coming of the Lord. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for merchandising the gospel. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for ntroducing partisan politics into the church.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share.

We are doing a 120 day fasting, repentance and Intercession for Nigeria. Kindly join us.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 10

Jeremiah18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all ritual killings in Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all baby factories that are run in Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3�. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all human trafficking that are operated from Inside Nigeria and by Nigerians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4�. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all Nigerians in Jesus name. Let us operate in the fear of God

Thank you. Pls share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 21

Jeremiah 18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all killings and maiming of farmers on their farms in Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all killings and maiming of farmers’ families on their farms in Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of farmers' crops and plantations that are destroyed. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all Nigerians. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share.

We are doing a 120 day fasting, repentance and Intercession for Nigeria. Please join us.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 23

*Jere 18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for using charms and divinations. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for prophesying by Baal. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for prophesying by Jezebel.

Thank you. Pls share.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 24

*Jere 18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all *drug trafficking* by all Nigerians, within and outside Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of taking of *hard drugs* by Nigerians all over the world. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of taking of *strong drink and drunkenness* by Nigerians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into all our youths and all Nigerians. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 25
- Please, read Jeremiah 18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for doing carnivals in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for parading santa claus in the church. Forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for practicing witchcraft in the church.

Thank you. Pls share.

To receive all the 120 days
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 11
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for preaching another gospel. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for soiling the name of the Lord. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for bringing worldliness into the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 12

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not evangelizing. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not preparing the sheep of Christ rapture. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for following after other gods. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 13

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all cult violences by our youths, off and on campus. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord, We repent of all cult maimings and killings by our youths . Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all cult related crimes ever committed by our youths. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into all our youths off and on-campus in Jesus name. Let them operate in the fear of God.

Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 14

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for quenching the fire of Holy Ghost. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for quenching the fires of God’s alter. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for turning the alters of God into ruins.

Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 15

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all prostitutions committed by our youths. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all abortions carried out by our females. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all fornications committed by our youths in Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.
-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our youths. Let them operate in the fear of God.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
DAY 27

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all churches that were bombed and burnt by terrorists. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all believers that have been maimed by terrorist in Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all sins that have ever been committed by all Nigerians, dead or alive. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into all our youths and all Nigerians. Let us operate in the fear of God.

DAY 28

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for grieving the Holy Ghost. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for celebrating valentine in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for celebrating unholy and idolatrous festivals in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

DAY 29

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all vote buying, election riggings and violences. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all bunkering and vandalisations. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all examination malpractises ever committed by all Nigerian students, dead or alive. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

DAY 30

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all embezzlement of public fund by any past and present public office holder. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all tribalism, nepotism and cryonism in all Nigerian appointments. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all sectional marginalisation Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 31

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all harlot and naked dressing by our youths. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all cross dressing by Nigerians and within Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all transgender activities by Nigerians and within Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into all Nigerians. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 32

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all immoral songs by our entertainment industries. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all immoral musical videos entertainment industries. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all blasphemies by our entertainment industries. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into all Nigerians. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 33

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all immoral home videos by our entertainment industries. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all ungodly and demonic home videos entertainment industries. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all blasphemies by our entertainment industries. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

Thank you. Pls share.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 34
Psalm 147:3
147 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all widows whose husbands’ innocent bloods might have been shed by our military, in the course of their operations in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all fatherless children whose innocent fathers’ bloods might have been shed by our military, in the course of their operations, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, bind up the wounds of all innocent citizens that might have been maimed by our military, in the course of their operations, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. God of Mercy, provide for all such widows and fatherless children in the name of Jesus Christ.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 35

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all widows, whose husbands’ innocent bloods might have been shed by our police, in the course of their operations in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all fatherless children whose innocent fathers’ bloods might have been shed by our Police, in the course of their operations, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, bind up the wounds of all innocent citizens that might have been maimed by our Police, in the course of their operations, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. God of Mercy, provide for all such widows and fatherless children in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 36

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all widows, whose husbands’ might have been unjustly sentenced to death, by our law courts, in the name of Jesus.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all fatherless children, whose fathers’ might have been unjustly sentenced to death, by our law courts, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, provide for such widows and fatherless children in the name of Jesus.

-4. O Lord God of justice, arise for the justice of all that might have been denied justice or imprisoned unjustly by our law courts. Grant them justices and set them free accordingly in the name of Jesus.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 37

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all widows of farmers, whose husbands’ bloods have been shed by herdsmen, in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all children who have become fatherless by shedding of their fathers’ bloods by herdsmen, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, bind up the wounds of all farmers that might have been maimed by herdsmen, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, provide for such widows and fatherless children in the name of Jesus.

-5. Lord, by your mercy, do not plague our nation with famine, hunger and drought in Jesus name.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 38
Gen 4:10b
the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, pacify every shed innocent blood crying for vengeance over Nigeria, in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, pacify all blood of aborted babies crying to God to destroy Nigeria, in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy pacify all the voice of the wrongly afflicted Nigerians crying to God for judgment over Nigeria.

-4. Lord, by mercy, pacify all voices crying from the ground unto you for Nigeria's destruction in Jesus name.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 39
Gen 4:10b, Reve 6:9-10
the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, pacify every blood of servants of God & believers slained by terrorists, crying to God for vengeance over Nigeria, in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, pacify all voices of persecuted believers crying to
God for vengeance over Nigeria in Jesus name.

-3. Lord, pacify the voice of the blood of Nigerians used for rituals crying to God to
destroy Nigeria, in Jesus name.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy pacify all the voice of the oppressed Nigerians
crying to God for judgment over Nigeria.

-5. Lord, by mercy, turn away your wrath over Nigeria in Jesus name.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 40
Gen 4:11,
And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, cancel all curses that blood shedding has brought upon our nation, in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, cancel all curses that has plagued our land because of bloodshed in Jesus name.

-3. Lord, cancel all curses plaguing Nigerians as a result of bloodshed.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy cancel all curses plaguing our waters as a result of bloodsheds.

-5. Lord, by mercy, turn away your wrath over Nigeria in Jesus name.
Re: Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] by annyplenty(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 41
John 11:41

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we thank and glorify You for the spiritual strength and energy you have given us for the first 40days of intercession for Nigeria.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, we thank and glorify You for the answered prayers, so far, in Jesus name.

-3. Lord, thank You for the lives of those that have joined us, in the fasting and prayer, for Nigeria.

-4. Lord God, Almighty, thank You for the relative peace you have granted the Nation.
-5. Lord, receive all glories in Jesus name.

To receive all the 120 days prayers for Nigeria, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 42

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all people, whose husbands’, wives’ children’ or relatives’ bloods have been shed by ritualists, in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all people, whose husbands’, wives’, children or relatives’ bloods have been shed by armed robbers, in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, bind up the wounds of all citizens that might have been maimed by armed robbers and cultists, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, provide for such widows and fatherless children in the name of Jesus.

-5. Lord, by your mercy, do not pour your wrath upon Nigeria in Jesus name.

To receive all the 120 days prayers for Nigeria, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Prayer for Nigeria, Day 43

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all Christian widows whose husbands’ bloods have been shed by terrorists.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, heal the broken hearts of all Christian children whom terrorists have made to become fatherless, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, bind up the wounds of all Christians that might have been maimed by terrorists, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God of vengeance, arise and avenge every innocent bloods that have been shed in this nation in the name of Jesus.

*Prayer for Nigeria, Day 44*
2 Chronicle 34:8
8 Now in the eighteenth year of his reign, when he had purged the land, and the house

-1. Lord God Jehovah, purge and cleanse our land of all blood pollution in the name of Jesus Christ.

-2. Lord God Jehovah, purge and cleanse our land of tears and sorrows that have polluted our nation in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Lord God Jehovah, cleanse our atmosphere of the noise of weeping and agonies of widows and fatherless children whose loved ones have been unjustly or wickedly killed, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God Jehovah, cleanse our waters that bloods of innocents that are killed and tears of those unjustly bereaved have made sour and bitter in the name of Jesus.

-5. Lord, by your mercy, do not let our streams, rivers, seas dry up or be turned to blood in the name of Jesus Christ.

*Prayer for Nigeria, Day 45*
Genesis 4:10-11
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, cause those who take delight in shedding innocent bloods in Nigeria to repent and turn away from their wicked ways.

-2. Lord God Jehovah, arrest all unrepentant blood shedders in Nigeria with a strong hand. Let your hand of judgement be heavy upon them.

-3. Lord God Jehovah cause all unrepentant blood shedders in Nigeria to be filled with their own blood and flesh in the name of Jesus Christ.

*Prayer for Nigeria, Day 46*
Isa 49:25

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, set free all Nigerian women held captive by terrorists, kidnappers and bandits in the name of Jesus Christ.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, set free all Nigerian girls and children held captive by terrorists, kidnappers and bandits in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, set free all Nigerians held captive by terrorists, kidnappers and bandits in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, set free all Nigerians held captive by ritualists and baby factory runners in the name of Jesus Christ.

*Prayer for Nigeria, Day 47*
Isa 49:25
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, Contend with every oppressor of the masses in the name of Jesus Christ.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, Contend with all forces, both spiritual and human, pillaging the fortunes of the nation in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, Contend with all entities, both spiritual and human, destroying the economies of the nation in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, Contend with all forces, both spiritual and human, destroying and trading the futures of the youths.

*Prayer for Nigeria, Day 48*
Lamentations 1:1-4, Mathew 2:18

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, arrest all forces, spiritual and human, making Nigeria to be desolate and solitude in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, arrest all forces, spiritual and human, selling Nigerian daughters into prostitutions in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, arrest all forces, spiritual and human, pushing our youths into crimes, in Jesus name.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, arrest all forces, spiritual and human, turning our nation into cities of widows and orphans, in Jesus name.

*Prayer for Nigeria, Day 49*
Lamentations 1:1-4, Mathew 2:18

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, paralyze all the activities of all forces, spiritual and human, causing sore weeping and anguish in the nation, in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, paralyze all the activities of all forces, spiritual and human, causing the cheeks and eyes of our women to be filled with tears, in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, paralyze all the activities of all forces, spiritual and human, causing Rachael to mourn for her only son, in Jesus name.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, paralyze all the activities of all forces, spiritual and human, afflicting the daughters of Zion in Nigeria, in Jesus name.

*Prayer for Nigeria, Day 50*
Psalm 125:3

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, break every rod of tyranny over the nation in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, break every rod of oppression over the nation in Jesus name.
-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, break every rod of affliction over the nation in Jesus name.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, break every rod of wickedness over the nation in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.