Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures (7167 Views)

Who Else Finds These Pictures Attractive? / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Youngblogger: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Ifedioku came to wide recognition a couple of years ago after her natural beauty drew the attention of social media users who stumbled on her attractive photos. Since then, the young lady has been looked upon and admired by many for her natural beauty and gorgeous personality.

The Instagram user who hails from Abia State Nigeria, is no denying one of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. It has been known that the Nigerian socialite doesn't often appear on make - up like other girls of her cadre. She's admired and often complimented for her natural beauty and grace.

Ifedioku in Igbo language simply means 'Something Hot'
Read More about Ifedioku..

Source : https://yawabase.com/is-ifedioku-really-the-most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-check-these-pictures-out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuSmuzrYxN0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Not even close

Her skin looks lovely

I can die for that brown smooth skin

1 Like

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Nairaland has more beauties better than this...

What?!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2020
My smallie for backyard here fine pass her remain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by YoonSung70: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2020
She try sha
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by navzla(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Youngblogger:
Ifedioku came to wide recognition a couple of years ago after her natural beauty drew the attention of social media users who stumbled on her attractive photos. Since then, the young lady has been looked upon and admired by many for her natural beauty and gorgeous personality.

The Instagram user who hails from Abia State Nigeria, is no denying one of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. It has been known that the Nigerian socialite doesn't often appear on make - up like other girls of her cadre. She's admired and often complimented for her natural beauty and grace.

Source : https://yawabase.com/is-ifedioku-really-the-most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-check-these-pictures-out/
Our Nairaland babes self fine pass am self.
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by joxxy01(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
nothing close to been pretty.. but nice body

1 Like

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by 444crop: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na your sister? Op

2 Likes

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by flokii: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ignore these 0loshos jare.. most beautiful fire.

Those giving them the meaningless award just sleep with them and discard them. Rubbish!
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by meobizy(f): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Compared to who?
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Zyxzzzz: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mtcheww, even my dog fine pass her
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Petyr1: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
no bad vibes but I don't see any most beautiful here
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Vyzz: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
She fine Wallahi...

No mind those niggas above.... The girl na dark pretty joor...

Anyways...

Y'all should stop posting ur opera news shit here
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Ayandokun2000: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Youngblogger:

fati2001 fine pass am cheesy
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tarrrh! which fine? I've seen better girls finer and sexier than her

1 Like

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

fati2001 fine pass am cheesy
Her royal fuglyness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by tnerro1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Like her body shape sha, but not too fine if it comes to the face
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Fmghewzy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Mtcheww, even my dog fine pass her

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Those tits are gallant.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I was wondering why he even mentioned that goat faced ugly girl here.
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nonexistent:
I was wondering why he even mentioned that goat faced ugly girl here.
Lol at goat face cheesycheesy
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Vexedkid(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
This one wey be like man? Nawaoo

3 Likes

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Hintona(f): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
These nairaland men sef, I'm sure they are all looking for red bones and bleached skin.

I don't see how somebody will not see this girl as beautiful except it's jealousy. Anyway.
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by SILENTandSMART2: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omo I'm more beautiful than this girl nah wink

Me dat I'm so sexy wink

They call me SILENTandSMART sexy

Mtchweeew she no beautiful pass me but she try small sha smiley
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Kobicove(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
BadRadio:
Nairaland has more beauties better than this...

What?!!!!

Give us 5 names please grin
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Womanizer(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Her breast is still firm
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Ayandokun2000: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

Stop eet grin grin grin
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Handsomecole(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
She's just normal... nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by jawalis(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
She’s cool. No hating.
But can’t compete Baddiefreak
Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by Graysons: 12:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Youngblogger:

Is Who the most beautiful girl in what, come op are you normal? this lady that looks like transgendered is beautiful to you? spit at you mehn.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Is Ifedioku Really The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Checkout These Pictures by SaintBishop: 1:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Hintona:
These nairaland men sef, I'm sure they are all looking for red bones and bleached skin.

I don't see how somebody will not see this girl as beautiful except it's jealousy. Anyway.
She is not beautiful, she looks more like a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trust In A Relationship: Should It Be 100%? / 40 Different Types If VAGI*NA Men Likes / My Girlfriend Got Raped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.