Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Should I Report This Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Report This Issue? (1544 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2020
This issue seems like a setup but let me explain what happened. My fiancee and i had some little misunderstanding since last week, which she has not been coming home, she sleeps in her friends hostel at school, probably maybe because they are writing exams because i expected her to go to her parents house. So fast forward to yesterday, i recieved a call from her bestfriend begging me to forgive her(my fiancee) which i agreed to, this her friend is someone who has been also crushing on me(don't ask me how i knew) she always over excited whenever she see me, sometimes she pecks me in my fiancee presence, and she usually tell my fiancee that she wished she was the one dating me(broke guy like me). So yesterday she told me to come to her apartment that my fiancee is there, so that we can talk things out and go home together, I immediately took off to her place, on getting there my fiancee wasn't there. God!! this girl na eve(devil) she decieved me to her house. Though she told me my girlfriend left some mins ago that she recieved an emergency call from her parents. This girl was wearing a transparent short gown with no panties, i tried to leave immediately but she told me my gf was coming back soon. She offered me apple juice and chinchin, which i ate as per normal. She ask if i would love to watch film, i said no prob, lo and behold, it was a bluefilm(i don't watch that sh**t) but my john thomas was already was already streching, i thought to myself, which kind wahala be dis. Before i could say jack this girl took off her short gown. God, see levels, i thought to my self. God knows i tried to resist the temptation, but i no be jesus(i am human afterall) but i got the shocker of my life when my girlfriend knocked the door after the do and do. Men!! it was a fucking setup. Though we are still on the matter, am reporting 2 her parents today. She's denying being involved though, but she isn't angry we had sex. Do i need to report or move on? But truth be told, i enjoyed my self sha.
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by majamajic(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Congrats man
Was expecting u to round off with a party

That would have been amazing
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Wyry: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
majamajic:
Hmmmm
egbon abeg talk, shey make i report?
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
egbon aswear, that girl just lost d respect i gat for her, but i enjoyed those boobs though..
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by majamajic(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
egbon abeg talk, shey make i report?

Report what and to who ?
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by YoonSung70: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
What did I just read?
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Eleribuu man smiley

I love this movie but i will like you to tell me the title wink

Moreover if we wanna talk about the movie, then you're a stupid soul,

Because the moment you enter and you see dat you can't find yaa girlfriend and you know what dey on ground before you suppose leave , eleribuu you sat down and you start saying shit here ,

You're a born fool, jusss hear yourself you wanna report her to her parent,

You're not even serious at all, all is well smiley

4 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
YoonSung70:
What did I just read?
egbon, this happened yesterday
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Eleribuu man smiley

Because the moment you enter and you see dat you can't find yaa girlfriend and you know what dey on ground before you suppose leave , eleribuu you sat down and you start saying shit here ,

egbon, ma fo, if na u shey u go run?
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
egbon, ma fo, if na u shey u go run?

Now you're talking wink

You don't love dat one at all,

5 bottles of Hennessy for you,

Now you're talking like a real niggy,

Nothing like you're in a relationship

Gist me nah, which style you use destroy the pussy yesterday tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
majamajic:

Report what and to who ?
report d setup to her parents, why? Because they called me on saturday to forgive her for her previous offence. And besides, our introduction is coming up. But now, i am fed up, am no longer interested
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Now you're talking wink

You don't love dat one at all,

5 bottles of Hennessy for you,

Now you're talking like a real niggy,

Nothing like you're in a relationship

Gist me nah, which style you use destroy the pussy yesterday tongue
egbon, make i no lie, that bitch killed me. I entered another planet entirely, wetin my eyes see mouth no fit talk. All d styles wey dey 4 d bluefilm we watch, na wetin d girl give me. I still dey take malt and milk presently.
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
egbon, make i no lie, that bitch killed me. I entered another planet entirely, wetin my eyes see mouth no fit talk. All d styles wey dey 4 d bluefilm we watch, na wetin d girl give me. I still dey take malt and milk presently.

Haaa, omo, shocked

Why can't you drive her crazy ? You don't have long and big pennis nii ? angry

She a virgin or hoe ? grin grin

Shey the place is tight or wide like river ? grin

Hahahaha grin grin

Shey nah bedroom you use ni ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Haaa, omo, shocked

Why can't you drive her crazy ? You don't have long and big pennis nii ? angry

She a virgin or hoe ? grin grin

Shey the place is tight or wide like river ? grin

Hahahaha grin grin

Shey nah bedroom you use ni ?
virgin nke? Egbon my dick long and fat o.. This girl is just and expert, we started from the couch then to bed. It was a wonderful experience though.
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
virgin nke? Egbon my dick long and fat o.. This girl is just and expert, we started from the couch then to bed. It was a wonderful experience though.

Hahahaha grin

The pussy sha suffer yesterday grin

You loud music oo grin

Kakakakaka grin

You sha don forkkkk the hell out of another person's wife pussy grin

Bro , the funny thing be say the eleribuu man wey go marry her go dey do as if him don see wife ,grin

Hahahaha grin

Life isn't balance at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

The pussy sha suffer yesterday grin

You loud music oo grin

Kakakakaka grin

You sha don forkkkk the hell out of another person's wife pussy grin

Bro , the funny thing be say the eleribuu man wey go marry her go dey do as if him don see wife ,grin

Hahahaha grin

Life isn't balance at all grin grin

swears bro, the egbon wey go marry that bitch don suffer, if u see as this babe they moan like cat, it's one of a kind aswear.
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Eleribuu man smiley

Lwkmd
All is well
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
swears bro, the egbon wey go marry that bitch don suffer, if u see as this babe they moan like cat, it's one of a kind aswear.
U and silentandsmart2 with una talk ehn
Una suppose dey act drama

Our Akinandpawpaw of nairaland
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:

Hahahaha grin grin

That one is sha somebody's wife , hahahaha grin grin

Eleribuu girl go find bra pack her breast on wedding day, breast dat don suffer grin

Hahahaha grin

Bro what was the breast and yansh status as at yesterday ? wink
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Lwkmd
All is well

Lol cheesy
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stop blaming the girl, you also wanted to have the coochie all along

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin grin

That one is sha somebody's wife , hahahaha grin grin

Eleribuu girl go find bra pack her breast on wedding day, breast dat don suffer grin

Hahahaha grin

Bro what was the breast and yansh status as at yesterday ? wink
egbon, all i know be say we play goal goal and ov2.5, But d girl breast make sense, with fresh ass. She called me dis morning, i swear 4 her but he no reach my mind cus i just they think about all d levels she carry me reach.
But my girlfriend Bleep up sha, lol.
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
aunty, this is my first time in years having sex with anoda girl am not dating. No one can resist that kinda temptation yesterday, even u as a lady will fall for her, Lol. That girl get fresh stuffs 4 body aswear.
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
U and silentandsmart2 with una talk ehn
Una suppose dey act drama

Our Akinandpawpaw of nairaland
egbon if na u nkor? U no go act drama?
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bro forget it and move on...for the sake of the most important thing a man needs in his life "peace"
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
kaynacy:
Bro forget it and move on...for the sake of the most important thing a man needs in his life "peace"
i know her, we will always talk about it in future. She purposedly planned it 4 me so that she can always use it against me whenever we have issues. It's better i let someone from her family hear abt it. But that her friend still had d guts to be calling me 2day. What nonsense!
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
babe, u aint looking bad, make we connect na. I dey lekki
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
babe, u aint looking bad, make we connect na. I dey lekki
Lol. Have settled the issue with your girlfriend already?
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol. Have settled the issue with your girlfriend already?
settle nke? Who settles such serious issues like that. I might be taking the issue as a joke here, but am a bit heartbroken to be sincere, cus i don't like cheating.
But back 2 my question, seriously, let's connect for the weekend. p.m sent from soulstalker, check.
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by hashtagged(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guy you fvck up, why did you sleep with that lady. You guys need to learn self control
Re: Should I Report This Issue? by BaddieFreak(f): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
settle nke? Who settles such serious issues like that. I might be taking the issue as a joke here, but am a bit heartbroken to be sincere, cus i don't like cheating.
But back 2 my question, seriously, let's connect for the weekend. p.m sent from soulstalker, check.

I don't hang out with men i don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me / I Have Fallen For My Friend's Grandmother / Does She Look Like Beyoncé/Classy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.