Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me (1409 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Rabbi4real: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Hi! Livelystones, I got your email from the bearer of this account.

My name is Princess(Not real name). I am a final year student of a school in Nigeria. Being a final student, it was obligatory to do project. There was this lecturer in my department that has been pressuring me with s*x since my 100 level days.

I always able to escaped his proposal but this turn around when I discovered that he is to be my project supervisor. So he recalled the fact that he made a proposal and refused and threatened to make sure that I don't graduate unless I give in to his wish.

This is an old man in his 50s and also a pastor. Making me to...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/19/help-i-am-thinking-of-killing-my-50-year-old-lecturer-for-defiling-me/

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by MightySparrow: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Go ahead
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by pharmagba: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Do think of killing him, you've got nothing to gain but everything to lose, rather I will suggest you
Capture your conversations on your phone

Then blackmail him,
Threaten him you have it with some people to make it go viral, you will also take it to his Church and court of law.

See how he becomes subservient to you
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Rabbi4real: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Blackmail? Hmnnnn
pharmagba:
Do think of killing him, you've got nothing to gain but everything to lose, rather I will suggest you
Capture your conversations on your phone

Then blackmail him,
Threaten him you have it with some people to make it go viral, you will also take it to his Church and court of law.

See how he becomes subservient to you
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Boxer007(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Rabbi4real:
Hi! Livelystones, I got your email from the bearer of this account.

My name is Princess(Not real name). I am a final year student of a school in Nigeria. Being a final student, it was obligatory to do project. There was this lecturer in my department that has been pressuring me with s*x since my 100 level days.

I always able to escaped his proposal but this turn around when I discovered that he is to be my project supervisor. So he recalled the fact that he made a proposal and refused and threatened to make sure that I don't graduate unless I give in to his wish.

This is an old man in his 50s and also a pastor. Making me to...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/19/help-i-am-thinking-of-killing-my-50-year-old-lecturer-for-defiling-me/

ok Bro s..o u sayin yor 50 year old teacher sleep wit u? how, why & wot did u wear? angry
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by richmond500: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
k, so u want us to help u in killing him or what?
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Komolafe89: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
get some undefendable facts about this allegation and accuse him of raping
ur burden solved
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Rabbi4real: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
No sir, She just need comforting words, that's what i think.
richmond500:
k, so u want us to help u in killing him or what?
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Rabbi4real: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2021
Jail await any killer
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Rabbi4real: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Boxer007:

ok Bro s..o u sayin yor 50 year old teacher sleep wit u? how, why & wot did u wear? angry
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Truthabulabula(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Rabbi4real: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Help: I Am Thinking Of Killing My 50 Year Old Lecturer For Defiling Me by Truthabulabula(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / What Men Need To Know About Ladies. . / What Calms Your Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.