Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? (18449 Views)

Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of Heart Attacks? ( Video) / COVID-19: Can Nigeria And Nigerians Survive Extension Of Lock Down? / Outbreak Of A Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Hits Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:

I gotta start lecturing some of you guys on the american syllabus. Thats an NCBI article on R wave progression and MI

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5497185/

Dude cheesy

I said I agree with you. You are very right. You are a cardiac expert. The rest of us are quacks. I don't even know what an R wave is cheesy

This isn't a pissing contest. It is a thread about how to protect your heart.

You have proven you know every. What else do you want undecided

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by HBB1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:
brah if i had a female picture on my profile i would say you are obsessed and stalking me.

What did you train as?

Say it with your Chest!
grin

Quack Quack Quack!

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
HBB1:

What did you train as?

Say it with your Chest!
grin

Quack Quack Quack!
why so you can track me down ?i am not giving you any personal details about me unless you are a potential client
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
ALEX182:

Dude cheesy

I said I agree with you. You are very right. You are a cardiac expert. The rest of us are quacks. I don't even know what an R wave is cheesy

This isn't a pissing contest. It is a thread about how to protect your heart.

You have proven you know every. What else do you want undecided
grin grin grin grin

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by JhyMedex: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Great thread OP.
it's doesn't take more than 20mins to become an expert in CPR..More and more people should be learning this simple but life saving procedure..

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by HBB1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:
why so you can track me down ?i am not giving you any personal details about me unless you are a potential client

I just asked what you trained as, no personal info.

Is it so special?
Are there so few of you in the World?

You talk like a Quack, you reason like a Quack and I am sure you walk like a Quack!

You are a Quack!
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
JhyMedex:
Great thread OP.
it's doesn't take more than 20mins to become an expert in CPR..More and more people should be learning this simple but life saving procedure..
For a layperson? Are you sure?
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
HBB1:

Is it so special?

You talk like a Quack, you reason like a Quack and I am sure you walk like a Quack!

You are a Quack!
brah if this was the USA i can have you arrested for stalking me. dayum brah move on with your miserable life shocked
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
HBB1:

Is it so special?

You are a Quack!
3.2. Poor R-wave progression and infarct size
Among 53 patients with prior anterior MI, 33 patients had PRWP, and the remaining 20 patients did not (Table 2). ECG and SPECT images in cases of the presence or absence of PRWP are shown in Fig. 1. Patients with PRWP had larger sum of defect score (17.5 ± 8.6 vs 7.6 ± 10.3, p < 0.001) and lower LVEF (46.1 ± 9.8% vs 55.2 ± 12.9%, p < 0.01) than those without. The sum of R-wave in lead V1 to V6 inversely correlated with the sum of defect score (r = − 0.56, p < 0.001), and positively correlated with left ventricular ejection fraction (r = 0.45, p < 0.001) (Fig. 2).

Poor R-wave progression and myocardial infarct size after anterior myocardial infarction in the coronary intervention era
Satoshi Kurisu,⁎ Toshitaka Iwasaki, Noriaki Watanabe, Hiroki Ikenaga, Takashi Shimonaga, Tadanao Higaki, Ken Ishibashi, Yoshihiro Dohi, Yukihiro Fukuda, and Yasuki Kihara
Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer
Go to:
Abstract
Background
Regeneration of R-wave or disappearance of Q-wave sometimes occurs after myocardial infarction (MI) especially in the coronary intervention era. We assessed the impact of poor R-wave progression (PRWP) or residual R-wave in precordial leads on myocardial infarct size in patients with prior anterior MI treated with coronary intervention.

Methods
Fifty-three patients with prior anterior MI and 20 age- and sex-matched patients without underwent electrocardiogram (ECG), myocardial perfusion single photon emission tomography (SPECT) and echocardiography. Poor R-wave progression (PRWP) was defined as RV3 ≤ 3 mm.

Results
R-wave was significantly lower in all precordial leads in patients with prior anterior MI than those without. Among 53 patients with prior anterior MI, 33 patients had PRWP, and the remaining 20 patients did not. Patients with PRWP had larger sum of defect score (17.5 ± 8.6 vs 7.6 ± 10.3, p < 0.001) and lower left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) (46.1 ± 9.8% vs 55.2 ± 12.9%, p < 0.01) than those without. The sum of R-wave in lead V1 to V6 inversely correlated with the sum of defect score (r = − 0.56, p < 0.001), and positively correlated with LVEF (r = 0.45, p < 0.001).

Conclusion
Our data suggested that residual R-wave during the follow-up period reflected myocardial infarct size and left ventricular systolic function well in patients with prior anterior MI treated with coronary intervention.

Keyword: Electrocardiogram, Defect score, Poor R progression
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
BENARI:
It is with a sense of dismay that I create this thread. I don't know about you, but I've observed particularly in the last decade or two that more and more Nigerians are dying suddenly; either they slump, sleep and not wake up, or simply let out a shout(my head my head my head), and next thing you know, they are gone. These 3 scenarios are typical of Heart attacks, Cardiac arrest, and Hemorrhagic Strokes.

Sad to say, a lot of the people I know, even seemingly very literate ones tend to blame such deaths on spiritual attacks, and for that reason I believe we miss the opportunity to fashion out a way to prevent as much as possible, a recurrence.

I've often wondered why everyone I learnt had a heart attack in Nigeria or a Hemorrhagic stroke ends up dying. Perhaps I've not been very observant, but I've never met a survivor of any of these medical emergencies. Mind you, I'm not talking about the less severe stroke that usually partially paralyze a part of the body.
Ironically, in the western world, statistics shows that only a third of victims end up dying from these emergencies. Some persons have even survived repeated heart attacks.

Well, I know some will say we don't have the facilities and emergency response, yes, but even those who do make it to the hospital end up dying. On the part of the populace, we are usually helpless when such emergencies occur which I find rather unfortunate. Now let me say this, the reason why people end dying from heart attacks particularly in Nigeria, is not only due to inadequate facilities, but also due to ignorance. A simple CPR(chest compress) which can be performed by anybody can and have saved many lives(a CPR is by no means a solution to heart attacks, but can help to keep the victim alive till medical professionals take over management). I simply cannot understand why both the government and we the people have not yet seen the need to educate ourselves about this simple live saving procedure. Personally I've tried to train loved ones on this procedure, but often they laugh it off or don't take it seriously. They're usually quick to label me a coward, pessimist or faithless person. I'm certain I'll do whatever I can to help a heart attack victim if I encounter any such emergencies, but I sometimes worry that no one will be able to come to my aid if I were to be a victim some day.

I think we need a change of attitude toward this sudden killers. More and more are dying needless deaths, and we can do more that just blowing breeze or pouring water on victims while we wait for them to die. We need to educate ourselves, our spouses, children, friends, and relatives. Your effort can save a loved ones life including yours. This emergencies can befall anyone irrespective of age or gender(although men 30 years and above are disproportionately affected, but women over 45 years of age are at increased risk)

Doctors and Medical professionals in the house please throw more light on this topic; how to prevent the conditions that leads to this medical emergencies and what to do when such emergencies do occur. I'm however aware of the ignorance and debate that exist in the medical field as to what causes the disease that leads to these emergencies.

The sudden death trend is an alarming one in Nigeria that should be declared a national emergency in my view. Looks like 2 in every 3 deaths this days are sudden.

Personally I'm taking the time to know the cause of the disease that eventually leads to this emergencies and also taking steps that could likely help prevent things from getting so bad, and I think the time has come for each and everyone to begin doing the same. Because I'm not a medical professional, I cannot recommend what people should or shouldn't do to reduce their risk, however, I'll gladly share materials that can educate people on lifestyle choices that can help them.

OP you are spot on o. My aunty in London, a retired matron nurse had a herrmoragic and she was ushered into the emergency ward immediately of a hospital in London. She is 67, she survived it. Getting better by the day. I was asking a doctor friend, if my aunty had any chance of surviving in nigeria and the doctor said ...NO. Lots of things that cause death in nigeria are just lack of facilities, expertise and competence. Not everything we blame spiritual but some are just natural causes that needs quality medicine to arrest. We are all responsible and should stop blaming government and village people all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by imagrg(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm stuck. Can't comprehend no more!
[/quote]quote author=lekki1444 post=96896894]
Among 53 patients with prior anterior MI, 33 patients had PRWP, and the remaining 20 patients did not (Table 2). ECG and SPECT images in cases of the presence or absence of PRWP are shown in Fig. 1. Patients with PRWP had larger sum of defect score (17.5 ± 8.6 vs 7.6 ± 10.3, p < 0.001) and lower LVEF (46.1 ± 9.8% vs 55.2 ± 12.9%, p < 0.01) than those without. The sum of R-wave in lead V1 to V6 inversely correlated with the sum of defect score (r = − 0.56, p < 0.001), and positively correlated with left ventricular ejection fraction (r = 0.45, p < 0.001) (Fig. 2).

Poor R-wave progression and myocardial infarct size after anterior myocardial infarction in the coronary intervention era
Satoshi Kurisu,⁎ Toshitaka Iwasaki, Noriaki Watanabe, Hiroki Ikenaga, Takashi Shimonaga, Tadanao Higaki, Ken Ishibashi, Yoshihiro Dohi, Yukihiro Fukuda, and Yasuki Kihara
Go to:
Abstract
Background
Regeneration of R-wave or disappearance of Q-wave sometimes occurs after myocardial infarction (MI) especially in the coronary intervention era. We assessed the impact of poor R-wave progression (PRWP) or residual R-wave in precordial leads on myocardial infarct size in patients with prior anterior MI treated with coronary intervention.

Methods
Fifty-three patients with prior anterior MI and 20 age- and sex-matched patients without underwent electrocardiogram (ECG), myocardial perfusion single photon emission tomography (SPECT) and echocardiography. Poor R-wave progression (PRWP) was defined as RV3 ≤ 3 mm.

Results
R-wave was significantly lower in all precordial leads in patients with prior anterior MI than those without. Among 53 patients with prior anterior MI, 33 patients had PRWP, and the remaining 20 patients did not. Patients with PRWP had larger sum of defect score (17.5 ± 8.6 vs 7.6 ± 10.3, p < 0.001) and lower left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) (46.1 ± 9.8% vs 55.2 ± 12.9%, p < 0.01) than those without. The sum of R-wave in lead V1 to V6 inversely correlated with the sum of defect score (r = − 0.56, p < 0.001), and positively correlated with LVEF (r = 0.45, p < 0.001).

Conclusion
Our data suggested that residual R-wave during the follow-up period reflected myocardial infarct size and left ventricular systolic function well in patients with prior anterior MI treated with coronary intervention.

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by HBB1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:

Go to:
Abstract
Background

Methods

Results

Conclusion

What the heck did you just quote?
cheesy

You have no understanding whatsoever, you are even worse than I thought!
grin

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
HBB1:

What the heck did you just quote?
cheesy

You have no understanding whatsoever, you are even worse than I though!!!!
grin
brah just read it. is it so hard to try and read something ? it corroborates everything I have been telling you guys from the start about R wave progression and MI. Its an NCBI article. The premier medical Journal of America
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by HBB1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:
brah just read it. is it so hard to try and read something ? it corroborates everything I have been telling you guys from the start about R wave progression and MI. Its an NCBI article. The premier medical Journal of America

It corroborates what?

Did you read what you just quoted?

Christ!

Its talking about R waves in people that have had MIs in the past.

Bros, verily verily I say unto you, you are a Quack!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
imagrg:
I'm stuck. Can't comprehend no more!quote author=lekki1444 post=96896894]

Go to:
Abstract
Background

Methods

Results

Conclusion

oh its basically how the R wave progression is one of the greatest way to monitor myocardial infarction ( in lay mans terms )
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by epkereamaka60858: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
:Great thread OP.it's doesn't take more than 20mins to become an expert in CPR..More and more people should be learning this simple but life saving procedure..For a layperson? Are you sure?
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
HBB1:

It corroborates what?

Did you read what you just quoted?

Christ!
bro i know english comprehension is not one of your problems, is it ?

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by HBB1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:
oh its basically how the R wave progression is one of the greatest way to monitor myocardial infarction ( in lay mans terms )

Babalawo!
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:
grin grin grin grin

I'm in Nephrology. Have a little cardiac knowledge so na the one wey I know, na hin I dey talk o.

As you open mouth, I know say you be expert for that area na why I close mouth wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
ALEX182:

I'm in Nephrology. Have a little cardiac knowledge so na the one wey I know, na hin I dey talk o.

As you open mouth, I know say you be expert for that area na why I close mouth wink
nothing spoil my brother, steel sharpens steel wink wink

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
HBB1:

Babalawo!
grin grin alright bro. you are done
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by Depressed101: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
BENARI:
It is with a sense of dismay that I create this thread. I don't know about you, but I've observed particularly in the last decade or two that more and more Nigerians are dying suddenly; either they slump, sleep and not wake up, or simply let out a shout(my head my head my head), and next thing you know, they are gone. These 3 scenarios are typical of Heart attacks, Cardiac arrest, and Hemorrhagic Strokes.

Sad to say, a lot of the people I know, even seemingly very literate ones tend to blame such deaths on spiritual attacks, and for that reason I believe we miss the opportunity to fashion out a way to prevent as much as possible, a recurrence.

I've often wondered why everyone I learnt had a heart attack in Nigeria or a Hemorrhagic stroke ends up dying. Perhaps I've not been very observant, but I've never met a survivor of any of these medical emergencies. Mind you, I'm not talking about the less severe stroke that usually partially paralyze a part of the body.
Ironically, in the western world, statistics shows that only a third of victims end up dying from these emergencies. Some persons have even survived repeated heart attacks.

Well, I know some will say we don't have the facilities and emergency response, yes, but even those who do make it to the hospital end up dying. On the part of the populace, we are usually helpless when such emergencies occur which I find rather unfortunate. Now let me say this, the reason why people end dying from heart attacks particularly in Nigeria, is not only due to inadequate facilities, but also due to ignorance. A simple CPR(chest compress) which can be performed by anybody can and have saved many lives(a CPR is by no means a solution to heart attacks, but can help to keep the victim alive till medical professionals take over management). I simply cannot understand why both the government and we the people have not yet seen the need to educate ourselves about this simple live saving procedure. Personally I've tried to train loved ones on this procedure, but often they laugh it off or don't take it seriously. They're usually quick to label me a coward, pessimist or faithless person. I'm certain I'll do whatever I can to help a heart attack victim if I encounter any such emergencies, but I sometimes worry that no one will be able to come to my aid if I were to be a victim some day.

I think we need a change of attitude toward this sudden killers. More and more are dying needless deaths, and we can do more that just blowing breeze or pouring water on victims while we wait for them to die. We need to educate ourselves, our spouses, children, friends, and relatives. Your effort can save a loved ones life including yours. This emergencies can befall anyone irrespective of age or gender(although men 30 years and above are disproportionately affected, but women over 45 years of age are at increased risk)

Doctors and Medical professionals in the house please throw more light on this topic; how to prevent the conditions that leads to this medical emergencies and what to do when such emergencies do occur. I'm however aware of the ignorance and debate that exist in the medical field as to what causes the disease that leads to these emergencies.

The sudden death trend is an alarming one in Nigeria that should be declared a national emergency in my view. Looks like 2 in every 3 deaths this days are sudden.

Personally I'm taking the time to know the cause of the disease that eventually leads to this emergencies and also taking steps that could likely help prevent things from getting so bad, and I think the time has come for each and everyone to begin doing the same. Because I'm not a medical professional, I cannot recommend what people should or shouldn't do to reduce their risk, however, I'll gladly share materials that can educate people on lifestyle choices that can help them.

op nice work. I will keep up with you. Honestly I feel the same way you do. I can begin to count how many times I've asked my parents "how e take die" their reply will always be "he slumped and died" or "he slept and didn't wake up". It's that bad and very rampant, even at such there is statistics from NBS to quantify the impact of this health condition.

I was greeted with the same reception you got when I tried to enlighten my own family and friends "what heart attack" really is and how we can learn manage it.

I get replies like "abeg, person wey dey healthy yesterday?, dem don kill that one since, na spiritual" I stopped enlightening them. But my interest in the subject has been rekindled reading your post..

I think the best thing to do is find an NGO in health sector that we can bring their attention to about the subject and have them create awareness. What do you think

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by emekafelix1: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
nice write up but we are helpless. Government at all level are not helping the matter! Nigeria
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by emekafelix1: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
nice write up but we are helpless. Government at all level are not helping the matter! Nigeria
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by BENARI: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
I love this write up so much

Just two weeks ago my dad slumped at the church. Its still by Gods grace he recovered in less than a week

Please accept my sympathies. Thank God your Dad survived it. You must however help him take necessary steps to avoid a recurrence please.
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by BENARI: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
dynicks:
Na only wealthy Nigerians fit experience that one.....or have u ever heard of a poor Nigerian that have died of either of those attacks before?.....the level of suffering a poor man suffers in this country pass heart attack still yet they survive it......abeg none of them get level for where street niggars dey.........That thing dey observe face/condition first before it attacks

Well, I wish you were right. The vast majority of those who blame unexplained deaths on spiritual attacks are the very poor. By the way, I know some poor security men who have slumped and died on duty.
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by sodiamond: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Do we really have hospitals in Nigeria that can perform minor heart surgeries like insertion of stent to enable blood flow? Doctors pls answer
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by BENARI: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
nice post..love d contents

Thank you. The goal however is to awaken our consciousness in this area.

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by BENARI: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
HUSTLER001:
My dad died of stroke and now your post is bringing back memories. We did everything to make him make good use of his limbs again but then death strikes.RIP Dad.

O so sorry for your loss.

And sorry my post brought back sad memories. I hope is that we can all be moved to save lives whenever possible.

RIP to your Beloved Dad
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by dbayei(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
I usually don't comment on most post here on Nairaland but these post affect me & I most educate Nairalanders.
June 8th 2020 I survived a heart attack or cardiac arrest as u may call it.my heart busted like a sound of a bomb as I heard it loud in my soul memory till date.i miraculously wokeup from sleep after d attack.but my Blood pressure was abnormal after d heart attack,was reading 200/150,so my family rushed me to the. Hospital where doctors say it was a miracle I survived the attack.till date I give God all the glory I am alive & healthy.so people do survive heart attacks but very slim chances of surviving it like I did.

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by BENARI: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
If you perform CPR and the patient dies later, how do you explain yourself to the police and the family members? To be a good Samaritan in Nigeria is an invitation to trouble.

If you take an accident victim or armed robbery victim to the hospital, your problems have just multiplied.

/

You're perfectly on point with the concerns you've raised. That's why everyone should be involved in this. Not just the people, but also those in authority. The government must encourage people to save lives whenever possible without having to be punished for doing so.

Looks like there's being some progress in that direction of late. For example, accident victims are now attended to without police presence, but much more needs to be done, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by BENARI: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cheesy. Op, Nigerians have been wired to survive any kind of heart attack,no matter how hard it may be.... There's no amount of heart break that can disfigure me.....

Chelsea just gave me a heart attack yesterday

common ordinary over 2.5 Dem no fit play Lampard just go use my money take cook draw soup yesterday

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Returned From Niger Queue For HIV/AIDS Test (photo) / Health Workers "JOHESU" Calls Off Strike / Lemon Is An Anti-cancer Food- Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.